Trump supporters less intelligent than Obama supporters: Study

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/trump-supporters-less-intelligent-than-obama-supporters-a8204421.html

>uk
Any study coming out of the UK is bullshit. It is a country full of total retards that seems obsessed with behaving as if they were all in kindergarten.

they're always keen to do these intelligence comparisons when it's libs vs dems but as soon as it becomes racial they stick their fingers in their ears and scream like a feral animal

That's why democrats must import the third world to vote for them.

>tfw rural suburban retard

Not sure how someone can be smarter than their own self... I hope you know 1 million+ Obama voters voted for Trump. Bullshit study, and obvious bullshit thread

saged

high iq spics and niggers. oy vey.

Why the fuck should you care? A ton of Obama voters voted for Trump and I don't think you should really trust a news outlet from another country, especially the UK. I am English but I can only think of 2 trustworthy news sources here.

>Drumpf supporters have a low IQ.
>"Hah, I knew it!"

>Blacks have a low IQ.
>"W-wait a minute now. T..there's no such thing as IQ, you r-racist..."

>The Independent

>.UK

>be me
>voted Hillary
>she ain't corrupted and drumpf rigged election wit Russia
>look at post
>independent U.K.
>can always trusted bias from U.K.

>95% of niggers vote Democrat
>Democrats are smart

>the independent
discarded

It's 95% negroe women. Around 30-40% men voted for drumpf

>supporting a nigger politican
>thinking niggers have ever ran a country successfully
>intelligent

Yeah nigger lovers are so smart..

>politics
>hur durr muh IQ
>biology and genetics
>there is no real intelligence

((((New study may suggest))))

Last successful was ancient Egypt lmao

Yes, yes, we are all dumb, racist bigot Nazis. Trump is a moron. Everyone who says that he is not is a deplorable, evil sack of shit.
Great. Please continue down this road, lefties. Oh yeah, and make sure to continue to outright lie everytime you talk about anyone and anything.
Midterms will be a disaster.
Trump will be president until 2024.

Which wasn't black. The most recent successful African countries were Rhodesia and South Africa, prior to the nigger take over.

All part of Africa my dude. Black is black.

The Whites who vote Democrat would all have to have like 200 IQ to make up for all the niggers and spics that vote D. Call me a skeptic.

Sage

Black people less intelligent than white people: Study

Proper response---
Wow they must be really smart...with all the low iq blacks they still average out higher than drump tards.

Where Mexicans? They don't care much for education either.

I don't understand why they continue to do this shit. It's the fucking reason Trump won in the first place, the fucking smugness out of these fucking lefties knows no bounds. Jesus Christ.
>Durr we're smarter than you
>Huh? We destroyed you country? Now that's not fair, it would have worked with a little more oomph added to it.

The UK is bent on suicide: invasion of in-bred Islamist hostiles bent on out-breeding Brits. The government is actually subsidizing and protecting them to do it too! They refuse to assimilate and are pushing native Brits out of cities. There are ISIS solders coming back to the UK! Assaults and sexual attacks are skyrocketing (but kept hidden).

The EU was funnelling these invaders north to the UK and Sweden and Germany—any place with a government subsidy and a dumbed down populace—intentionally paving the way to a civil war. Is the destabilization of Europe and the imposition of a "world government" that desirable?
The left always thinks they are smarter; this debacle is the result of their policies.

How is this news?

>t. Puerto Rican

Hahaha

>tfw voted obama 2012
>and voted trump 2016

what now faggots

Well at least one thing that makes total sense for once.

1. Trump build his elections campeign around the protection of low skilled jobs and manual labour - Frequently outsource to Mexico, China and other countries.

2. Trump build his elections campeign around the stop of south american mass migration - which ususally consists of lower intelligence, low skilled labourors. Direct competitors to Americans of `lower intelligence`.

Does that mean Trump has more black supporters than Obama did?

3 University degrees going for 4.
In business and engineering.
Reminder UK is America’s oldest enemy.

I was just going to post the same. they keep pissing the majority off, they are going to get what they are looking for.

If Obama supporters are so smart why isn’t he president?

- intelligence is correlated with attendance in higher education
- education is run by liberals, 5+ extra years of liberal brainwashing will push people left
- it takes a certain level of intelligence to take the mental gymnastics to say "the crime statistics are wrong, it's simply a correlation with socioeconomic conditions because black people have been historically oppressed"
>this does not imply that this line of reasoning is at all correct
- Trump's agenda appeals to the working class who are displaced by immigrants and have their jobs removed by overregulation
- Blue collar workers are often not intelligent enough to persue higher education
>this does not mean that their concerns are invalid, their lives are worthless, in fact - these are people on low salaries who are the backbone of the country and whose treatment is most important of anyone
- middle class liberals benefit from policies that fuck the poor, therefore vote for Obama
- while feeling good and progressive that they voted for the token black guy
- intelligent people like being mentally masturbated for being extremely tolerant and progressive
- unintelligent people don't care

- the most intelligent people tend to be republican
- success and wealth are correlated with intelligent
- success and wealth are correlated with voting right wing

There is the Virgin Dip in intelligence where you're smart enough to eat up propaganda that goes against basic biological instincts of self preservation, but too dumb to actually succeed in life. This is where all the liberals live.

Thank goodness science has solved this pressing issue. I was already pretty sure that I was stupid due to my denial of manmade global warming, but now I can be certain I am an idiot due to voting for Trump.
I bet I'm a complete fucking retard for supporting free speech. And I must be a Nazi for believing that intelligence should influence how we judge people and what policies and laws we set as a nation.

>they're always keen to do these intelligence comparisons when it's libs vs dems but as soon as it becomes racial they stick their fingers in their ears and scream like a feral animal

So they still don't understand why they lost. Neat.

I voted for Obama and then Trump, so I must be the dumbest person on Earth.
Why didn't they compare Trump supporters and Hillary supporters though? That's what makes no sense. The results must not have been so flashy in a headline.

Absolute bollocks. Proof is in the policies they vote for, take the Left: "Oh yeah let's replace my demographic group with people who are more prone to violence, sexual abuse, live off welfare, have turned their own nations into shitholes", the stupidity is limitless. They are naive at best.

Statistical fact that a vast majority of Trump voters were Obama voters who flipped. They probably basing this on
>le more educated
Just because you go to college doesn't mean you're intelligent.

>All part of Africa my dude. Black is black.
You dumbass. Ancient Egyptians were not black. Modern Egyptians aren't even black. And Rhodesians and South Africa were settled and developed by Whites back when they were wastelands inhabited by just a few bush tribes who were preyed on by other niggers on the continent. Then other niggers immigrated to Rhodesia and South Africa because they actually had working shit and food, then international communism created some civil rights bullshit to put those alien niggers in charge of countries that whites built.
And so Rhodesia became Zimbabwe and South Africa will soon become whatever dumb nigger name the new niggers in charge give it.

Exactly. Who the fuck cares if some dike SJW has a PhD in Lesbian Dance or something like Gender Studies.

from the leftist perspective, intelligence is subjective, especially IQ or the qualifications of education, negating your entire argument you fucking tool

also, they dont have freedom expression, so their news has zero credibility, is completely boring and intellectual emaciated and isnt even as good as satire

>there is a human with >1000IQ voted Democrat

>1 post by this ID op
Only open supporters.