Is barbarism the natural state of European man?

I'd argue that Europeans are naturally inclined towards the need to fight, as our entire history has been one of conflict. Would it not make sense to let civilisation fall and restore the barbian spirit within us?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uyn0AKTQNhI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, stupid, because organized socieites booty-rape disorganized tribes 999/1000 of the time

>comparing primitive tribes to modern European ones with modern arsenals

We are generally a "confident" people. We easily feel at ease in many situations. This comes off as "arrogant" in other cultures. Most cultures are reserved, polite, stand-offish. The Brits for example will tend to judge you with their looks. We are the bull in the world's china shop of norms and "proper" behavior. Never mind that some cultures are more arrogant, boorish, or hostile to others.

Only Germanic cucks are naturally barbarians.

Oh look, it's another Romeaboo larping with his med heritage

Sure, Nature, whatever.

>not playing skyrim with imperial roman overhaul and stormcloak celtic overhaul mods

>not embracing the warrior spirit

youtube.com/watch?v=uyn0AKTQNhI

What? Our lives are objectively better under the burden of civilization even if we have less of personal liberty.

More comfortable =/= better. This is what they want you to believe.

It is not about comfort levels but objective standards such as life expectancy,health and general welfare of society. You can still choose to live like spartan in modern market economy if you wish to.

How often do people choose that option? Life being easy is what got us into the state that we're in today. Also, people living longer and being dependent on younger generations for long periods of time is NOT a good thing.

Dependency is the corner stone of all life. Child is dependent on his or hers mother for most of that child's early life. Similarly society is built on mutual dependency between social classes.

Yes, that's different to the elderly being a burden on their children. Ageing populations weren't a thing until recently. People being out of employment and draining healthcare costs for 20+ years is not a good thing.

That monument was built in 1762, you absolute cuck.

Yet it's still older than his country lol

>hives of bugmen are superior because they can together win the smaller but tougher men
Agriculture allows for greater population concentration. Early farming populations lost 3 inches of their height because nutritional deficiencies, but they could beat hunter-gatherers due to sheer numbers.

>9Gag ID
Fits well.

Life expectancy has mainly risen because we let the weak and deformed live. We also artificially keep demented elders alive and they either suffer from loneliness or they get popped up with meds in elderly housing. In tribal times, they were respected members of the tribe and were usually useful till the day they died.

Most of our health problems are due to civilization.

It is not about the utility but the social contract. By taking care of the elderly we create an incentive to keep working hard. Unemployed function for society as net positive aspect too, as reserve army of labor or war if it were to take total war scenario in modern times,

>I'd argue that men are naturally inclined towards the need to fight, as our entire history has been one of conflict.

Tribal societies are not meritocratic they are functionally unstable and unable to keep large populations alive or create general welfare for society.

You can have cooporation of civilization and fighting at the same time.

But you can't have people obsessed that Germany doesn't increase her borders even one inch after they forced thready from ww1 or else they will start a world war agaisnt them like Britain did.
And then when you make sure nations will not increase borders or else that's just evil in 21th century,you OPEN them and let everyone in

Yes, the genuine stone-throwing swampniggers

it wouldnt make sense, but certainly would be fun af, considering the modern arms also!
First year would be open season on Muhamed and Fatima!

it does seem to be the direction of history, the "buggification" of humanity so to speak and the slow movement towards an ant-like organization
I don't like it myself and I find it depressing but communists are perhaps right when they say communism is the direction of the future.

Also Barbarians in your image were beaten in northern Italy,in the Alps,in Iberia in France in Belgium and in Britain by Rome.

It's not about being barbarian it's about stop carring so much about other nation's borders and LET those borders change,instead of making a fucking big deal.

There is not one standard tribal society and they were inherently very egalitarian. There was very small difference between the most important and least important man. I'm certain the succesful ones were meritocratic, in that the best men had more influence than the weaker men.

>unable to keep large populations alive
Why would that be important? Besides that large populations have a power-advantage over smaller groups, but that doesn't matter if the larger population is uninterested in the tribal group.

>create general welfare
Welfare! Sounds like a great idea. Until you discover that life is meaningless when there is no struggle and you have to keep your mind busy with surrogate-activities to keep the existential dread away.

We are generally a "confident" people. We easily feel at ease in many situations. This comes off as "arrogant" in other cultures. Most cultures are reserved, polite, stand-offish. The Brits for example will tend to judge you with their looks. We are the bull in the world's china shop of norms and "proper" behavior. Never mind that some cultures are more arrogant, boorish, or hostile to others.

I don't think global communism will be a thing. Think about it: the Earth has finite resources. Useless consumers in post-automation only pollute the Earth and destroy precious environment by their mere existence. If you don't enslave them through direct control (transhumanism), the masses pose a danger to the elite.

If you are one of the elite, why would you have useless humans around instead of not having them? Technology will make global genocide a child's play. And if you don't remove potential competition when you still are capable, one day some rogue faction will have developed tools to remove You. This paints a very dark future for the human mass-society.

Have you ever heard about a King that kept around subjects that didn't provide him any value, but only dangers? Me neither.

What the fuck is up with this pasta.

>barbarism
I'll have you know that many so called barbarians had decent cities and even some better technologies than the romans.
Most of them were no idiots, the biggest problem was that they thought more in terms of tribes and had problems uniting and having a decent government.

Aye, it is. We had purpose and we were something else but consumers and wage slaves then.

Lol nope, communism can't ever be properly applied because its fallacious down to its very core and its intended to be such. On one side it promote the idea that everyone is equal while in practice its literally impossible to write this into law and to apply without forsaking your sovereignty (since you cannot simply ask everyone to be a representative of the state, it would be impossible to insure the loyalty of your subject and application thereof of whatever plan you want to apply) by putting whoever is taking the decisions ''in the name of the good of all'' in a position of great authority which they use to convince the folks is a requirement as to make their supposed utopia a reality. Basically it pretend to be against elites and class warfare yet comes prepackaged with class warfare (there the working class, there the scum who isn't helping the greater good class and there the elites who own all the highest offices and influence) and imposing its own iteration of the ''elites'' upon their host nation.

Bolsheviks, sjw, commies, all one and the same. Always pretend they're going to make the world an utopia, always supported by extreme hypocrites (i.e: private company owner with ten of millions in hidden accounts down talking the opponent of such an utopia like Michael Moores and etc) who once in position of power do literally nothing beyond looting the country of its wealth (muh wealth redistribution) and dividing its every single denizen against one another. Then when the party over they are literally among the first in line to jump on a plane to Andora or whatever fiscal paradise they manage to reach first.

I can agree on that, but still though the sentiment of the masses seem to be going in that direction, of large scale horizontal human organization to make up for an individual weakness they almost enthusiastically accept.

>Tribal societies are not meritocratic

Living by the strenght of your arms it's fairly merit based.

>There is not one standard tribal society and they were inherently very egalitarian. There was very small difference between the most important and least important man. I'm certain the succesful ones were meritocratic, in that the best men had more influence than the weaker men.

They were also stagnant and weak, this is why nation states overrun them.

>Why would that be important? Besides that large populations have a power-advantage over smaller groups, but that doesn't matter if the larger population is uninterested in the tribal group.

Larger populations have higher scientific and economic output, allow for more diversity in the structures and have higher tolerance for loss of life(be that caused by war,hunger or disease).

>Welfare! Sounds like a great idea. Until you discover that life is meaningless when there is no struggle and you have to keep your mind busy with surrogate-activities to keep the existential dread away.

Struggle is the very thing that humanity has been fighting away for very good reason. People prefer stability and safety over finding meaning in struggle.

Modern weaponry don`t require much of skill to be utilized. Neither do poisons.

althyp made an interesting about how northern europeans don't murder each other any more because for the past 500 years they've been executing our most violent criminals. I think civil society is what europeans are 'naturally' inclined to due to that genetic shift. If civilization fell they would just make another one assumming they arent wiped out

Where can I find these mods?

Nigger, literally all of mankind's history is one of conflict

good goy

bump

I prophesize that Universal Basic Income will be given to the masses and it will be publicly supported by both the elite and the masses. They are not going to warn the masses before their time is up. It's going to be a slaughter. A sheep can be fed and protected for a year straight and still get slaughtered at the day end of the day.

Your mindset will lead to you being connected to a virtual-reality machine 24/7. You won't have to move a limb. That'll be comfortable.

Safety and comfort are not the primary motivators for my personal life, those are driven by my ambition for power. This is why I joined SDP youth wing when I turned 16 and the party itself once I became adult. This is the reason why I joined the youth council in my local city during my last year in high school, run in the municipal elections in 2017 and worked in the local presidential election committee this year.

I am not motivated by weakness nor heard/slave morality, but the opposite.

>But you can't have people obsessed that Germany doesn't increase her borders even one inch after they forced thready from ww1 or else they will start a world war agaisnt them like Britain did.

What are you talking about? There were several times when Hitler could have said "Germany has expanded enough, we're not taking any more soil" and the Allies would have let him.

We know this because the Brits let him get away with Austria and Czechoslovakia and a whole bunch of smaller transgressions and every goddamn time he followed his shit up with a statement that he was done now and satisfied with the new borders. Realistically, an awful lot of bloodshed (including Jugoslav blood) would have been spared if Britain HAD actually gone 'NOT ONE INCH WAR NOW' and crushed the Reich at the beginning instead of waiting until it was poised to eat all Europa.

I am more surprised that most people who contributed to IT and computer science comes from nordic countries. Really makes you think.

Fuck that i'd die

They did it correctly, they made a minister of technological development, sent people to study abroad and to the centers of computer learning, etc.

That sportsmanship at the end

nice

that makes sense. The modern Norwegian is a tall guy with glasses and working as a software developer.

We don't have that sort of fancy things cause our governments don't think technological development it's something we should concern with, the sad attempts at creating such a thing had been stopped first by Piñera when the ministry of science was ready and now Piñera again, but the left hasn't been able to make a coherent law proposition that makes the right side of congress happy (they never will).

This happens because the right firmly believes that we should be cleaning floors forever.

Might be wrong but it's the truth.

Think bigger, muhammed.
Becoming humans was a mistake. Usage of fire and tools is pure degeneracy led to soyboisation of the West. For the sake of preserving the glory of white race we should de-evolve back into an australopithecines.

I do believe that we are missing some brutality.