We all agree that dracula did nothing wrong right?

We all agree that dracula did nothing wrong right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IAY4XI7KZd4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Read the original novel. He did everything wrong.

I know it's Sup Forums related, but goddamn I really did not want to see his smile go away. Is this what Japanese women feel like when they read shitty romance manga?

I dont understand how this can be classified as Sup Forums it seems more japanese than western, and their are dubs of japanese. Art style wise, is it because it originated in the west?

> is it because it originated in the west?

Yes. Anime explicitly means animation from Japan. It could be Japanese Simpsons and it would still count as anime while Castlevania wouldn't.

He rejected his humanity, he was only temporarily nice because of Lisa but before that he was a dick, he was just avoidant of humanity rather than hostile.

Shut up, nerd.

why didn't he just make her a vampire? so he gets all bent out of shape that the church took her from him, but won't care about old age doing it.

Maybe he didn't want to corrupt her that much. Becoming a vampire is abandoning God and Lisa was faithful.

hes a fag

Actually, but killing priests should be enough to be honest.

Back to

He had some ahred of humanity left on him. He could have killed the old lady when he learned about Lisa's death but he gave her a chance to escape out of respect. He gave the country one year to repent and fuck off before he invaded it, yet they smugly celebrated the year after her death.
They killed his wife, and probably the only person in the whole land he could have a somewhat intelligent conversation with, then denied every good she did for the people and accused her for heresy. I'd be pissed as well.

Not anime, fuck off.

I want you all to understand that this thread will be deleted while thread about
are allowing to stay.

I don't want that thread here either, but it's still more Sup Forums-related than this is.

Love can do a lot of scary things. The second time he utterly lost all faith in humanity.

First his original wife, then his second...well it's no wonder why he snapped.

Based on a Japanese series.

>3DPD shit made by american is somehow more related than anime made by american

Ok.

>non-anime/manga shit adapted from manga is more Sup Forums-related than non-anime/manga shit adapted from video games
Yes.
> anime made by american
What.

am i to believe lisa is alucards mother or is there another story to him

>anime made by American
>What.

Exo-Squad says hello.

Old Balkan Folklore. Dhampires are born from vampires and humans.

Yes, I too was stupefied when I found out the whole Dhampire thing is real.

>mfw Murrica makes better anime kino than Nippon

>Season 2

Although in Nippon anime literally means animated cartoons in general.

I can agree. That's my main problem with the show. He's supposed to be in the wrong, he's Dracula.

But we're not speaking Japanese. In Spanish for example sombrero just means hat but that's not what sombrero means in English. Well this is the same thing.

1 year for 4 shitty episodes.

Nah, like his son said, he should have just killed the people responsible. Hell, he could have killed everyone who watched too.

But people on the other side of the country who didn't even know about it? He just took it too far.

He did at least give them a year to leave Walachia

I guess neither of you played Symphony of the Night?

You really should

I would do the same on his place, or just deal with church.

Killing people is wrong no matter the justification. Even if said people are miserable and misguided.

What if they are a miserable pile of secrets?

And yeah, while I understand Dracula's feelings, he does go too far with his revenge.

Which is why he's the villain that the heroes need to stop.

>he does go too far with his revenge
Disproportionate Retribution in a nutshell. Instead of going for those that were actually guilty, he made it all into a collective punishment.

Then again he rationalized that the good people should've acted against the evil of those that burned his wife, but they did not. Still too extreme and disproportionate.

>Killing people is wrong
Right, this is the only true answer.
>Even if said people are miserable and misguided.
youtube.com/watch?v=IAY4XI7KZd4
Criminals must be punished.

>full of quips
>muh stronk women talking back
>I just met you and fell in love with you you are the greatest woman ever oh you just redeem every human
>omg the church is evil
It was awful.

wait
did you expect the anime to portray all the fucking relationship they had? the first kiss, the first valentine day?
fuck you
no, seryously
fuck you

And even then its possible we will get an episode next season showing us more about her.

If for no other reason than to give Alucard background.

No, I expect them to pace it better.

Troll

>the church is evil
Not this shit again.

To be continued.

Well the Church was/is evil (Inquisition)

Yes, but the people who shitpost about Castlevania don't know that it said that the organized Church was wrong, but the religion itself is right.

During the Middle Ages, the CHURCH (as an organization) didn't want common people (even the knights) to learn to read afraid they would discover (by reading the Bible) that the King and the Church were fucking bastards.
The Pope betrayed the Templars, because he thought he would lose his power.
The Inquistion
Etc.

He was mad at Mehmed senpai for noticing his brother Radu, not him.

>rejected his humanity
DIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Nope, nothin' at all

But he is. Even if he was slightly justify for wanting revenge, he is still murdering a lot of innocent people. The madman needs to be stopped.

>it seems more japanese than western,
it's animation style doesnt have anything to do with Sup Forums and it isnt wasnt even done in the east so... it goes in Sup Forums

back to tour containment board you faggot. NOT ANIME.

churchfag will defend this

you clearly do not belong here.

Dracula found her amusing, she stayed with him for a number of years. They fell in love. Alucard was already an adult of some years before the show started. He isn't just a 16 year old. He is more like 20-25. Lisa send Dracula on his "quest" in the hopes that maybe he could learn to love other humans besides her (he has little to no love for Alucard).
It was paced well enough considering the quality of animation. I don't need 8 fucking episodes portraying their relationship.
That's a waste of resources.

>Kills thousands of innocents
>Declares personal war upon humanity

He should have killed the Bishop and let his vengeance be done with just that.

>Dracula found her amusing, she stayed with him for a number of years. They fell in love. Alucard was already an adult of some years before the show started. He isn't just a 16 year old. He is more like 20-25
It was clearly stated there were 21 years between Dracula meeting Lisa and Trevor finding Alucard though, he must be 20 at most if we assume Lisa and Dracula started fucking immediately

It was the humans who stood by and watched/cheered as she burned that pissed him off. To him, doing nothing is also a crime worthy of death.

The relationship between him and his wife really didn't make much sense to me.
I think it would have worked better if she had been a more ordinary woman who just happened to fall in love with him because she doesn't know any better.
Instead they went out of her way to make her some kind of humanist saint who could look past him being obviously evil because he showed her some shiny science stuff.
Maybe that can make sense if you really flesh it out but the way they did it just made it seem ironic that this supposed reasonablee woman of science didn't notice she married the personified justification of superstitiously fearing the forces of evil.