All of your focus on Jewry completely ignores the true root of problems in our age: Witchcraft

All of your focus on Jewry completely ignores the true root of problems in our age: Witchcraft.

Our ancestors understood it and rightly burned them at the stake, so why has this solution been forgotten?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nXKAjmHxbpk
youtube.com/watch?v=HiA03rESszo&list=PL4oPLNtP6_eedWFCeazzpUDFaFDpM-4rp&index=7
sacred-texts.com/pag/mm/
sites.google.com/site/ebreicredentiingesu/Home/hyksos-are-jews
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Witches should be burned, and so should Jews.

Homosexuality is inhuman witchcraft. The only reason they aren't burnt is fucking SJWs.

I'm sure all the "witches" were innocent little angels.

Probably not snatching peoples dogs & kiddos & chickens to kill in their demented psychological possession of full-retardation.

youtube.com/watch?v=nXKAjmHxbpk

What you call 'witchcraft' is nothing more than the practice of native European occult systems of non-physical energetic manipulations. Despite the best efforts of the Romans, the Christcucks and the kikes, we still exist and even grow in power as the consciousness of the Earth turns against you more and more every day. You will never stop our inevitable total control of humanity.

Witch = Feminist (ie. a woman who LARP as a man and doesn't know when to shut the fuck up)

You need to be gibbeted at a crossroads so your soul gets lost (even though it's on the way to hell) inhuman scum. The Catholic church is the one true way, your heretic pagancy will die.

Feminism = modern witchcraft

the jew were the druids who were the warlocks and witches, they were the original blood magik workers that came in ships across the world because tribe of Dan (Snakes) always loved sailing.
The switch from Druid to monotheism was intentional to remove the spiritual leaders of all communities and replace them with zog-bots.
This is what happened in Egypt, happened in Rome, happened in the Middle East and is happening right now.

>Not posting the full resolution image
Witch/10

They are both the same thing
Satanists

youtube.com/watch?v=HiA03rESszo&list=PL4oPLNtP6_eedWFCeazzpUDFaFDpM-4rp&index=7

Jews Die First.
OP is kike faggot. /Thread

ITT what happens when mentally ill autists make it their own personal contest to be as comically far to the right of the political spectrum as is humanly possible

A whole thread on witchcraft and no one has mentioned the grand manual used during Christendom for detecting witches and demoniacs.
This isn't protestant Salem witch-hunting tests either, where the options were either die or be proven a witch then die.

>Malleus Maleficarum
>sacred-texts.com/pag/mm/
If anyone displays anything in these texts I'd burn them myself.

Holocaust now. There is nothing comical about genociding Kikes.

B U R N
U
R
N

>your heretic pagancy will die.

kek. You fags have been trying to destroy us for over 2000 years, yet still we survive and thrive. We even grow in power, and subtly manipulate the prana of life to extirpate you. Your demise is irresistible.

ITT LARPing democrat with nothing better to say, color me surprised

The fundementalists are already dead, you are nothing better than a LARPist.

may white allah strike you down.

>you are nothing better than a LARPist.

Keep telling yourself that

At this point I think the reference to Babel is intentional and very open

>implying jews aren't satanic witches

In that regard Sup Forums is very similar to internet activist feminism

"Mommy, what's reconstruction?"

Pagans weren't burned as witches you LARPing arsehole. The 'witches' of the day were those who were Christian but perverting the religion, the subversives of society, the women who behaved like unruly men, child fuckers etc, in other words, today's Left wing are yesterdays witch without any cool points. I wish modern pagans would actually read up on history, instead you seem all tanked up on the feminist, Leftist drivel about witchcraft and the church that was mostly written in the 20th century and is a load of projection and agenda based horse shit.

You're a larping twat, indigenous indo European religion has nothing to do with witchcraft. That's wicca revisionism.
>t. Pagan

You ever read the shit you write?
There is no such thing as non-physcial energetic manipulations, that shit is a vacuous meme term for idiots like you to pick up and use so that you'll buy more healing crystals and do stupid shit because it feels ~metaphyscial~ to you. What fucking consciousness of the Earth nigga? Explain this shit, you guys are beyond stupid, how the fuck is the earth conscious dumbass

>that was mostly written in the 20th century and is a load of projection and agenda based horse shit.

The systems still exist in the collective unconscious. True practitioners of the Old Ways look not to LARPing drivel written by kikes and their christcuck slaves, but rather within themselves for the truth. This is a similar practice to Raja Yoga, and it has the same source in the depths of antiquity. This is not 'reconstruction', but rather a re-birth. The term 'metempsychosis' is also valid.

>The 'witches' of the day were those who were Christian but perverting the religion, the subversives of society, the women who behaved like unruly men, child fuckers etc, in other words,

No, they were often cunning folk who practiced the old ways. They were usually burned when their works didn't go as planned or some butthurt faggot like you saw that they were immune to the Plague so you burned them because you idiots are terrified of what you can never understand.

This thread has actually attracted a bunch of fucking witches, when can we fire up the incinerators?

I spent a decade and half studying Thelema, Norse sigils, Egyptian magic, traditional witchcraft (it's deeply rooted in our traditions, here), performing pagan sacraments and attending specific "occult" events.
Then I saw where this stuff actually leads. With my own eyes.
It leads to wrinkled 65 years olds whipping some naked kid in a sexual ritual while pretending they're not enjoying it.

Not even joking, I had a breakdown, reconsidered my life and my place in the world, then I converted to Christianity shortly after. There really is a war of otherworldly forces going on, and I simply realized I was on the wrong side.
A fool I was, studying something for so long without realizing its actual nature

>There is no such thing as non-physcial energetic manipulations

Modern science is discovering such energies on a quantum level. See m-theory.

> What fucking consciousness of the Earth nigga? Explain this shit, you guys are beyond stupid, how the fuck is the earth conscious dumbass

The consciousness of the Earth is actually more of an unconscious drive of Life itself. This is also indicated by science. Consider the following: The global temperature of the Earth has remained regulated to habitable levels despite a 30% increase in energetic radiation from the Sun. The ocean has maintained a 3.5% salinity for the same 3.5 billion year lifespan of organic life on Earth. The oxygen levels in the atmosphere have only fluctuated between 15-35% since the Cambrian, and for some reason it does not explode as would be expected. These anomalies of life on Earth indicate some degree of homeostasis imposed in a purposive manner by life itself; hence the word ‘consciousness’ may be a bit of a misnomer, but it still comes the closest to explaining the mysterious movements of life out of all the other words in English.

when the LARP's good

Funnily enough, Jewry was the biggest ally in the abolition of witchcraft.

Jews practice witchcraft, they call it kabbalah.

FPBP

>thrive
LMAO You pagancucks are always good for a laugh!

Sex magic is the shortcut, the one you take when you are weak willed
But it still works, thats why its so prevalent, thats why people who get into the occult usually end up there, because they did not have what it takes to use their intent but they still put all that work so they get frustrated and then take the shortcut, or they do like you and just give up and turn to something pure

You did the right thing user

Christianity is dying. There is nothing you can do to stop it. Hear our primordial laughter and despair as we who practice the old ways transmute them into the new and eternal spiritual practice of the white race.

>All of your focus on Jewry completely ignores the true root of problems in our age: Witchcraft.
Look jew son, the more you try push an absurd point as valid to unhook the jew, the more you reinforce hatred for being a lying kike .
It's absolute defeat, are you so much roboted by your jewishism you are acting retarded ?

my ancestors sacked churches and killed priest

Without Christianity whites will become muslim or atheist leftists, you're delusional if you think anything else.
Your ancestors were niggers.
He doesn't seem to realize that jews practice witchcraft.

Jews are witches. Hebrew employ magic so as to not be destroyed. When people realize they're being manipulated by extra-dimensional force, they get annoyed. If you're hebrew, be aware of your natural amplitude for magic. You don't want to piss someone off because you didn't realize you were fucking with them.

>jews practice witchcraft
this too, lots of logic flaws for a supposedly clever bunch, not that clever

Loopholes and workarounds.

No you see witches were empowered women who rebelled against the patriarchy of their time by rubbing belladonna oil on their armpits, crown of the head, and genitals then passed out and dreamed Satan as a satyr fucked them with a three foot cock. They are to be celebrated as feminist icons and remembered at your local OTO.

Nice subtle redpill how shiva =rudra=pashupati-cernunnos=satan.

yes but broken result

Believing in witches is retarded. It's literally Indian tier.

I used to live in New Orleans. The place is crawling with witch cosplayers. They have pictures of blood rituals on their instagrms lol

Shamans, witch doctors, spiritual healers all gathered together to form the first Tribe of Snakes, and they've been the source of all belief systems since before the comet strike 11K years ago. These belief systems revolved around consuming your enemy to take their power, and it evolved since then. Now we have cathedrals in place of caves or rock arrangements, but the spirit-craft is still the same

sure

wiches, wow

Fuck off shills.

Stop making us look dumb with these slide threads.

This. The star of David is actually the seal of King Solomon, who used in black magic rituals, much to the chagrin of God. Even the ark of the covenant was a tool used by the high priest to manipulate the powers of God by chanting his sacred name in its presence.

This occult knowledge hasn't disappeared as Podesta's emails show.

In my made out book, witches were the ones who kept the recipes for healing the sick, plus many more uses. Just that. Sure they might have used and even sacrificed children for some particular use but that's what it takes to make that super rare potion if you know what I mean.

>falling for the Catholocucks and their heresy in current year
Oh my

witches are chemical whores

shhh don't let them know

Can you understand it too op?

sites.google.com/site/ebreicredentiingesu/Home/hyksos-are-jews
Just follow the snake symbolism, it's how you know they were there

I'm willing to bet that the Pharisees were the demon worshiping Hyksos priests, Canaanites were the mixed race peoples of the Peleset, Tjekker, Shekelesh, Denye and Weshesh lands. Tribe of Dan (DN, Den or Snakes, also Judges) is the name given to them when they went northward into the caucus mountains and founded the land of Khazaria

Kill them both
FPBP

Reason why God commanded Israel to wipe out certain tribes. We as Christian are now part of the Holy Nation of Israel, not the Christ-rejecting Jews.
>Rom 2:28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:
Rom 2:29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

True but you didnt have to be such a faggot about it