Leebruls are attacking Warhorse studios and their historically accurate game, Kingdom Come: Deliverance...

Leebruls are attacking Warhorse studios and their historically accurate game, Kingdom Come: Deliverance, for political reasons.

This is from yesterday, just so you know. Game comes out tomorrow. Get ready for tons more political smearing from the left.

>anti-PC
So it's on consoles then?

it's been in the top seller list on steam for awhile. i wouldn't be surprised if it's number 1 this month. the game looks really fun.

I bought a copy for myself and two friends on steam. I will make sure this game is a success.

>medieval life was a melting pot of different races
What percentage of people read this statement and don't challenge it at all

I pirate only, but I've bought this.

Here's the author in question btw

I pre ordered it a few days ago because I saw leftie queers trashing the studio for choosing historicism over HUR DUR BUT WE WAZ KANGS! this will be the first vidya since the election I've even bothered to play.

All platforms.

let the dumbshit liberals get mad about a game, aren't we supposed to be more mature than that?

>provably false
What, do we have a list?
Do we have photos of niggers and dunecoons living in medieval Prague?
>journal claims today's racist notions aren't comparable with medieval notions of ethnicity
So the proof for niggers and dunecoons having lived in medieval Prague is that medieval folk weren't full of shit?

This is some properly Olympic mental gymnastics.

We aren't getting mad, we are making the game successful by buying it and promoting it. If you concede territory to them, they'll take over completely. This is what conservatives have done since the 60s, concede space out of politeness and trying to appear morally superior. Now look at the state of the world. Give an inch, they'll take a mile.

It's unfathomable that people are this delusional to think medieval life was diverse at all. Maybe in Turkey but not in most of Europe.

>medieval life was melting pot of different races
huh

56%.

I gotta buy it on principal now. Game developers, media producers in general, need to know that telling SJWs to shut up is the right business decision.

Can you send me $80CAD?

This....

Collective power....

Isn't this the game that claims to be "historically accurate" but has potatoes, which werent introduced to Europe until the new world was discovered?

And I'm not even a that big a game guy, last game I played properly to completion was the Witcher 3. Gaming is a big cultural space, whether you like it or not, and it's not going away. Conservatives and people on the right usually omit themselves from this space entirely, out of moral superiority, principle, or some other philosophical/cultural reason. Then liberals take over it completely and use it influence culture. Same reason why Hollywood is now a leftist cesspit and has been for decades.

r/woooosh

>medieval life was melting pot of different races

>Anti political correctness and anti sjw is evil
Man, this author probably gets absolutely anally triggered at sitcoms from the 80s and 90s.

#standwithvavra

They keep repeating it and people believe it.

yes goyim, buy our game, absorb our culture and history, in fact why dont you buy a copy for your friend too? You dont want those pesky liberals to win right?

The Journal of Medieval and Early Modern Studies is a sociology journal, not a historical journal. Pure sjw infected nonsense.

No, that was the witcher. which is a fantasy game anyway.

Well, I'm definitely buying this game. Thank you historically accurate racist facts!

Get out kotaku

At most there was maybe 100-200 black people in Europe between the Roman Empire and the Renaissance.

Ethnic cleansing of Jews pretty much ejected all diversity for a long while.

No surprise there...

gib his social media

I would like to tell him whats what

This

Aaaayyyy!

Liberal when asked about non-White representation in medieval games:
>we wuz Europeans
Liberal when asked about non-White populations in medieval Europe in absolutely any other context:
>medieval ages riciss
>patriarchy
>xenophobia
>backwardness
>homophobia
>antisemitism

Should I pre order this game? It looks good

Liberals WILL boycott an entire game and all its dev cause of one racist, but won't boycott hollywood and all their pedos. Really makes ya think

The thing is, he's not even racist. Not judging from anything he has said publicly, anyway.

the "melting pot' phrase was made by some literal jew for a theatre show in the 1920s

It's not him

>can't play as a loli
Dropped

It had been preconceived under a different name for colonial America.
Emphasis on "colonial" and "America".

I wonder how many Americans genuinely think medieval Europe was just a slightly less developed Boston.

This furmutt keeps spouting (((reactionary))) is this suppose to be a insult?

>Kingdom Come
>Deliverance
If this game is good, it means that Christ is returning to the world.

Isn't it strange how just about a huge majority of people complaining about the game being "Racist" are furries?
>"Right wingers are totally the special snowflakes now, lol!"
>Has furry avatar
>Gets offended by a game that you might as well just passively not buy
>Probably tweets about personal problems with anxiety half the time
>Probably owns a fursuit and commissioned art

Trying desperately to reframe the conversation anywhere and everywhere possible. N-no goyim, I'm not reacting to the truth poorly, y-you're just a reactionary bigot. Don't you mind that this insult makes literally no sense whatsoever.

>100-200 black people in Europe between the Roman Empire and the Renaissance.

Nope

There were no niggers in Europe

What do they think happened then? The Dutch suddenly decided one day to start enslaving niggers?

There is a reason BBC is making new shows of history featuring black English Kangz. 50 years from now they will try to get us to accept it as truth.

6 million hours in msexcel

>I wonder how many Americans genuinely think medieval Europe was just a slightly less developed Boston.
what do you mean by this?

just look at how hard he has to fight the urge to open his mouth

Also what if the people are legitimately interested in the game and all the bitching about it actually helped it's publicity? Hell, I bet a lot of people who wouldn't have heard about this game otherwise have now heard of it thanks to the fact that a bunch of furfags who think they're smarter and better than everyone else bitched about it to high heaven. I know I'm slightly interested in buying shit game now, I don't give a shit if it existing is going to offend the shit out of some non-binary ken doll as if the developer is literally resurrecting Hitler

>That picture
nigga, that ain't the guy, the author of the article is some one else with the same name

There were almost certainly some niggers kept as gladiators

there was alike a slave or two given as gifts from ottomans to europeans nobels and shit like that. england may have like 1 black guy in it. there was black people in europe, just like there was white people in japan, you can basically name them all on one hand.

no, just 30fps lock and no FoV slider

You know damned well, southie, everything in city limits could be vaporized tomorrow and the country could only improve.

100% in americuckia and eurabia
0% anywhere else

50 years from now the corpses will still be hanging as a warning to the rest

anyone have a link to that 5 hour stream
was watching it yesterday and now can't find it

>that 2nd paragraph
Is this secretly an ad campaign for the game?

I don't even give a fuck about that game but now I am going to have to buy it day one at full price. Just like I did with Hatred.

Race didn't matter in medieval Europe because most people were white Europeans...the only non-white people they usually had contact with were the Turkic hordes or the Arabs/Berbers and neither of these groups were exactly living in peace with the Europeans
Blacks and american natives were all looked down upon however

I mean precisely what I say.
America does not have medieval buildings or medieval city layouts.
There's a good chance that when American normies imagine medieval Europe, they're thinking crusaders in a sea of Mexicans in the middle of downtown Boston.

They don't even realise that almost every single black man and woman in this country came here because when creoles got Suriname independence, those Christian and educated blacks had been campaigning against independence and were being targeted with violence by the creoles.
Same with Indonesians, they came here because the people who wanted Indonesian independence were hunting them down for their "treachery".
Slaves belonged on the plantation, not in fucking Amsterdam.

There were a few floating around, but a far better assumption is that there were none as opposed to this new cuck idea that Europe during medieval times looked like a NYC subway car. Because that absolutely is what they are pushing these days as they don’t want white Europeans to believe they EVER had a home to call their own.

Some mutt duke of Milan (who was never even confirmed to have mutt heritage, italians are already sometimes brown-skinned) and Moors don't prove anything either
The Moors were literally locked in a bloody war with the Europeans for years over control of Spain, with unironically the kikes playing both sides

cool.
will buy 3 copies even though I stopped playing vidya 3 years ago.

Westerners are such retards even in USSR only jews were so much brainwashed.

The actual reason is likely that at 3.0% of the population it’s possible to absorb the UK Black population. The propaganda quite plausibly exists as an effort to have Blacks breed with the low-quality whites and subsequently cease to exist. This is of questionable morality but at least the UK won’t have to face a future like Zimbabwe or South Africa. The government is making a noble effort to integrate muslims but the British future is more likely to be akin to Israel’s present.

Just pre-ordered the game after reading this

Non-white immigration from Africa, India and Americas only began in late 20th century
Non-white groups in Europe before then only lived in the regions they controlled, such as Turkic groups in the areas of Russia and Balkans they conquered or the Moors in Spain before the Reconquista
Areas unaffected by any foreign invasions were entirely white until the late 20th century
When historians say "ethnicity played no part in medieval society", they mean that it didn't usually matter if a German and a Slav or an Italian and a Spaniard lived in the same city, non-white groups were either seen as non-human (such as blacks) or Europeans were forced to tolerate them because they were actually quite powerful (Turks or Arabs)

>>Probably tweets about personal problems with anxiety half the time
this is 1000% the case

But surely you've seen all those niggers in the Bayeux Tapestry user?

Othello was a nigger

Problem with that is the one-drop rule.
In a fully black society, bleaching means the kid is white.
In a fully white society, coaling means the kid is black.

Calm down Krtek.

This is all about casting The West as uniquely evil. It stretches back to antiquity for them as well. Roman Empire apologists even say that Rome wasn't racist despite their version of guest workers and immigrants being literally slaves!

Purity tests don’t really hold my interest. What matters to me are the societal consequences of including disparate elements that introduce possible lines of fracture in the nation. If it's so diluted that its only determinable by genetic test then it’s likely societally insignificant and possibly useful for immune system variety.

Has liberals boycotting something changed anything like ever? I know conservatives boycotting has had some major successes, but liberal boycotts? Nothing comes to mind.

It's not even a matter of purity testing.
This is something natural that has happened everywhere in the world.
An outsider will always be treated like an outsider by the average local majority, no matter the merit.
You can see this with the coloureds in South Africa. They're hardly niggers, and they're hardly white. There's so many of these mixed people that they've formed their own international demographic.
Same with Jews. Medieval Europeans didn't genetically test them to see if they're truly Hebrew, they just pointed at the funny hat and told them to fuck off.

>Pre-ordered game

Game looks fantastic and I love medieval shit. I guess SJW's don't read history.

I don't know if it’s just a modern thing, or even if it’s just very visible but not that prevalent, perhaps I just notice it because its so strange. However they do seem to love to feast upon their own kind that deviate from the dogma as much if not more than they like going after conservatives. They mostly seem to fall upon each other before they achieve anything of note.

To be fair, there were some niggers on southern Europe
Just take a look at my ancestor, playing with them
Pay no mind to the chains, those were used to stop them from getting lost

Yeah, SJWs attack everybody who differ slightly from their ever changing narrative.
The right isn't immune from this though.
For example, how the alt-lite alt-right and actual neonazis attack each other.

At 3% of the population Black British could be fully blended and you would not know that they were any different. Even Sargon of Akkad looks and acts white British at what 25%? Other nations have their own problems but the UK one, at least in this respect, is eminently solvable.

So this is what autism looks like...
>nice work

I am going to buy it just because Kikes don't want me to.

Agreed, there's a big culture war going on, and conservatives seem to be giving up.

"Motte and Bailey strategy". There's verified records that there were, like, a handful of non-white diplomats and traders in major cities (the "motte"). They use this as a springboard to make the unsubstantiated claim that Europe was filled with substantial populations of non-whites (the "bailey"), which goes unchallenged in their own circles and thus gradually comes to be internalized by them as true. When confronted by outsiders with the fact that this is completely unsubstantiated (indefensible bailey), they retreat to the safety of the motte (the verified handful of non-whites). When the outsiders leave, i.e. when their bullshit is no longer being challenged, they spread back out into the indefensible bailey ("Europe was always diverse!")

Yeah, it's always pretty ironic when most Leftists who accuse a couple people for bitching about issues as being "Special Snowflakes", are the same people who usually spend every other tweet ranting about their anxiety and depression, and then get offended big time by just about everything (Frogs, Knuckles, Kingdom Come, some random guy with an anime avatar). They also tend to be rather narcissistic and have a constant urge to "be unique" for some one who accuses some random guy on twitter to be "a special snowflake".

>Why you heff to be mad its only a gaem

Retarded libshits

>Game decides to spend more time with some dumb Social justice message than to be an actually good game
>Lots of people who just want a good game mad
>"Why are you bitching about a game? It's only a game guys, lol!" - Liberal
>Game that tries to be historically accurate gets released and in order to be historically accurate to Bohemian history, no place for non-europeans
>Entire furry fandom and the same liberal gets triggered to all hell as if the developers are going to embark on genocide

If that was how it works we wouldn't have an issue, most people are retarded. BF1 had a negro on the cover and sold with no issue.

I'm still pretty bothered by the fact that CoDWWII has niggers on the axis
>Niggers are fighting for Japan and Germany
>Fighting for sides that would gas or torture them
>Some how liberals praise this

Friendly reminder that they have no budget for advertising so they’re using Sup Forums to get the word around. For the record everything but the combat looks fun. Will probably buy when it’s 20 bucks.

>was able to refund Subnautica with 45 hours played since the mess happened around when it launched to full release and my re-applied refund ticket included a wall of text about failed promises and broken aspects of the game following its "full release"

>going to spend the money on KC:D now

feels fuckin great man

You're beginning to understand the Leftist user, they are a lower form of human.

I first heard about it on that Gamestop TV thing that plays in Gamestop, so they have some ad budget, but of course the fact that half the furry community is bitching about it to no fucking end, constantly, again and again and again probably promotes the game more than any random internet ad could.