Do surviving WWII veterans regret what they've done?

Do surviving WWII veterans regret what they've done?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hXJh21zw0y8
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1229643/This-isnt-Britain-fought-say-unknown-warriors-WWII.html
youtu.be/bE-DEt85uVU
youtube.com/watch?v=uFMSw_IvmX4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The blue pill feels good, Op. I'm sure they don't see the connection.

The ones who did tried to make amends.

You can almost feel the crushing misery and disappointment he is experiencing in that photo. I would have to imagine that the majority of them are pretty disappointed in our current state. You just know that the negro semen donor has zero involvement in his daughter's lives. The mother is probably the typical drug-addled, coal burner who dumps her children off at grandpas on Saturday night so she can grind on some colored thug to the not-so-soothing beats of Meek Mill or some other monkey entertainer.

I'd disown and disinherit my children if they race mixed

No.
They hope they showed how mad the world can get and they hope we won't fight again.

>implying you’ll have children
wew lad

My great uncle did, he was an RAF vet who always said we fought the wrong people. He hated what the Establishment has done to Britain, and most of the West.

>implying I don't already
sorry that reproduction is far fetched for you

>stop assuming you'll have white children
>let alone have children

youtu.be/hXJh21zw0y8

Saved, ANP needs rebirth.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1229643/This-isnt-Britain-fought-say-unknown-warriors-WWII.html

Your mother was raped by Bosnians

your mother willingly fucks niggers

IME working with older adults, very few individuals maintain the mental plasticity required for honest self reflection past the age of 30 or so.

>the mental plasticity required for honest self reflection
and negroids never develop this at all

Thats because you are a stupid fucking nigger. Most people have the ability to see that they fucked up in whatever way when they were young, especially regarding WW2. Stupid plastic brained black bastard.

A FUCKING LEAF

I like ur flag kangaroo cousin

Any WWII vet who have an opinion will be just discharged as goofy grandpa, he's just getting old, lights are on but no one's behind the wheel, just manage to next Christmas and he should be gone by then.
Look at these assholes. Not just their grandma was on the right side but they have the nerve to ridicule her too.
youtu.be/bE-DEt85uVU

THIS..

>ywn adopt a cute German grandma and hear stories about how great Nazi Germany was every night before bed

what does she sing to you ??

This is why I need to genocide my own people, they are no longer german in the eyes of god they are subhuman scum who deserves the rope.

Kek

NIGGER U ALREADY GENOCIDED THEM WTF

stop killing people from our homelands u dumb kike lovers

when did I ever advised to genocide the chinks?

They should, with the way they talk about old white guys. They fought and died only to get spit on by niggers.

lmao canadas 30 percent celtic and we have germans in the woods in every municipality tard

still you are a kike enabler, who helped the allies

youtube.com/watch?v=uFMSw_IvmX4

worst timeline

stop larping
youre probably not even white bro

DESU, I'm glad the donor is no longer in the picture, for the little angels' sake.

It's difficult enough to realize as a non-veteran that we were the bad guys. It would be nearly impossible for them to realize what they were forced to do.

yes have fun with your gay ass patriotism
enjoy not even having a real nation
and keep shilling for western democratic values
I

lmao do you think anybody with a brain likes where Canada is right now? atleast I'm not a gay loving crypto nigger who worships burgers and Judaism go do something about your country like have 4 white babies or go die faggot

>IMPLYING YOUR COUNTRY ISNT A ZIONIST PUPPET STATE