Castlevania

This is pretty damn good. Alucard's design is amazing and the fight scenes are fun. Anyone else enjoying it so far?

Other urls found in this thread:

sakugabooru.com/post/show/36123
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Inb4 the Sup Forumsutism police shows up

its funny how canada is making better anime than japan at this point

>anti-christian propaganda
how about no

> cross as belmont's family seal
> holy water used as weapon
> priest who help to kill demons
> anti-christian
how about to get a brain?

It isn't propaganda.
>christian
You mean catholic. Orthodox didn't do that shit.

Not anime.

It was okay, but also not anime.

It's Anti-Roman Catholic, not Anti-Christian.

how is this not anime? what the fuck happened to this place

How many years of production for this shitty show?

retard

He's a retard, don't worry.

>Season 2
A Joestar will save the day

>Animated by a Corean studuo
Just like 90% of anime.

Not anime, fuck off already.

Also how much did netflix pay for each episode?

What about it makes it anti-christian propaganda? Because there were a few corrupt people in charge? Every large institution has at least one of those. And even then, they go out of their way to establish that the priests doing the bishops bidding weren't even really priests, but instead were hired muscle the bishop brought in.

Really fucking good,really hoping This Gets a good run.

This

Well there was only one single good religious character the entire season, every other clergy member was a scumbag

Did anyone else notice how Trevor used the items in the order That You get them in the Game, knife ,axe then holy water

because Netflix is probably a money giant at this point with almost every household across america subscribing to it and some households paying up to 20 dollars a month for Netflix.

Yes exactly, so how much would they pay for episode? Half a million, one million?

>so far
by the time you finished posting that you could've finished the whole """""season"""""

> how much did netflix pay for each episode
> because Netflix is probably a money giant
Did you even read his question?

With a five second google search, I couldn't find any production numbers. They may not be released

You don't have to love the Church to love God user.

Perfect

Now if only these guys can get the rights to do berserk next because the art was great.

I bet you think avatar is anime too dumbfuck

>Netflix takes care of all the relatively "minor" characters for Marvel
>They distribute Hugely awaited anime( like Sinbad)
>They now invest in an anime adaptation for one of the games that have the most criticaly aclaimed story
Long live Capitalism, as long as it stays out of my free university.

>Animated by Korean studio with japanese principal voice cast
Just like 90% of anime.

Castlevania is animated like a fucking anime (kinda look like DMC the ANIME). It is based on Castlevania made by KONAMI (a fucking Japanese firm). One of the producer is a fucking Japanese (Toshiyuki Hiruma)

Do I watch this with English or Japanese dubs?

Well thats because the only people they delt with was the bishop and his thugs. Just because Belmont had to deal with criminal elements in the church doesn't make this anti-christian.

Kaaaaa, Hamon, Overdriveee

It was great
Cant wait for season 2

I mean it was written by Warren Ellis, so chances are it was meant to be.

> the caucasian who wanted to be born with a small dick and a dickface.

>A 4 episodes ova with shitty animation and terrible two middle-episodes where nothing happen aside from a the cyclops fight is good according to Sup Forums
God, you fags are desperate.

>canada
I haven't seen it but I can't wait to hear about muslims saving the day. Or has it already happened?

It has better animation than everything airing this season

The animation was choppy and awkward even when doing simple things like fucking walking.
The bar fight was an embarrassment.
Shingeki no Bahamut has much better animation and it's 24 episodes back-to-back instead of 4 episodes that took god know how much to make.
You Sup Forumswhales should start to actually watch anime before trying to comment of them.

Yeah no sakugabooru.com/post/show/36123

English, it's very well dubbed

English, its the original language

Sorta like english was the original language with Dragon's Dogma

The fight scenes blow most anime fight scenes out the water.

Next you're going to make a thread about Avatar/Korra because they looked like anime right?
Fuck off already, faggot.

Uhhh, have you ever played a castlevania game? Would be like saying a God of War anime is anti-polytheist propaganda.

Did you watch it? It was pretty clearly anti-christian.

It's not even like thats that much of a stretch to believe, Warren Ellis wrote it, he's pretty vocal about his dislike of religion.

You guys are still trying, eh?

Pathetic.

not anime but hey ill bite. it was pretty good, but the fight scenes are being hailed as blowing the fuck out of any anime fight but i think theyre floaty as hell. the fight scenes in this almost remind me of the fights from that recent first episode of The Reflection. its still fun but if it was like 30 plus episodes i dont think i would have stuck with it.

now, please, take this back to Sup Forums. this isnt anime and nips have no right to get credit for the wests good work.

>Sorta like english was the original language with Dragon's Dogma
I still play that with Japanese, it makes the pawns less annoying.

I just turned the pawn voices off.

Though i played on pc