Sweden Yes !

A massive outrage in Sweden as Elin Krantz story 2.0 took place in Vällingby on Saturday morning.
Shortened bitly link:
>2EkLnAu

120dB guys, where are you at?

>Post archive
>post pics
>post in english

Press S to spi- er, pay your respects.

S

This. I'm not clicking some random link

Could you give us some backstory?

please translate I can't read cuck runes

Oh boy oh boy I'll just sit here until I understand Swegibberish, dumbass.

Not a single word about this in MSM.

tl;dr 21-year old paid the toll, nignog on the left supposedly called the police himself

She looks like a coalburner tho ... ehmmm i mean swedish

She isn't pretty and what about that big fucking forehead...

he called himself in? That's a sure sign of remorse. Anything more than community service as a punishment would be a great injustice and a disservice to humanity itself.

>A rough translation
On Saturday morning this beautiful girl was murdered. Only 21 years old. The devil on the picture IS the culprit.
The reason: She wanted to break up.

Her friend is ranting about her being killed by this nignog. She wishes him to die a slowly painfu l death. The truth is this mamboozer will be out in a couple of years

Let me guess. They were in a relationship until he ended it abruptly?

That's what the fb post claims
It says she wanted to break up, he didn't

My attempt at translating

Yesterday morning this fine girl was murdered. Only 21 years old. This bastard in the picture IS the one responsible.
Reason: She wanted to break up.
And to you people that think people shouldn't "hang out" (?) people; I completely don't care!
He called the police himself and told them everything. So it was only for them to come and take him and her dead body.
This occured in Vällingby. Thursday morning. The girl is a friend's daugter's friend.
My thoughts are with them right now. Ulrika and Nicole mfl (? not sure what that means)
I hope that he himself dies a long and painful death! How long shall all of this be allowed to continue in our country??

Toll paid.

Did she get killed,raped or both?

the post was for this guy

yeah, she wanted to end it then he murdered her lol. dumb whore

Nah, she was a solid 8

It doesn't say

Translation:

"At Thursday morning this beautiful girl was murdered. Only 21 years old.
That idiot on the picture IS the guilty one.
The reason: she wanted to break-up [their relationship].
And you who say that people shouldnt be put out the there like a scapegoat, I dont give a shit about that.
He called the police himself and told them everything. So they could just come and arrest him and take care of her dead body.
This happened in Vällingby (small town) at Thursday morning. This girl is a friends daughters friend.
My thoughts go out to you right now, Ulrika, Nicole (names of friends) and others.
I hope he himself dies a slow and painful death. For how long more shoudl all this be allowed to happened in our country?? She had her whole life ahead....."

Toll has been paid in full.

And I should be upset with this because?
Play stupid games win stupid prizes

This blonde woman actually "dated" and fornicated with this animal so she deserved it, pay the toll bitch

He killed her for "breaking up" with him. There were probably countless fine white men she couldnt gotten together with and tstarted a family but instead she decided to let this animal enter her

Press P to pay the toll

P

god bless her, rest in peace.

But thats absolutely lower than an 8.

I would say 5-6 at best.

that's a 5 lul.

If that's a 8 i'm 10 even with my face bulking face

Yet another Queen of Spades that digs her own grave. Don't worry, this will be ignored as they try to clamp down on evil white males that talk shit on the internet because that's clearly more of a threat than niggers that are running amuck and killing white people left and right in white nations.

>solid 8
More like a solid 6. Looks more slavic than swedish.

>this is a “solid 8”

With standards as low as this, you’ll make a lot of average girls happy. Good for both of you.

Yeah, sucks she's dead, but the alternative would be she spat out a few mongrel kids.

she's probably in hell right now, if she was dating that abomination she sure as hell wasn't a bible believing christian.

this happens every other day yet white women still go after these negroid zoo animals?
fucking why?

He'll have community work, and that's all. Pic very related.

>solid 8

you are that desperate user?

"hänga ut" in this context means putting someone's info out there to shame/blame them
"mfl" = med flera, among others, like the term you use when you list people - ulrika, nicole, among others

S

Toll paid in full!

What do the decimals mean? Years of sentence?

Hang out = "Be hanged out" aka be a scapegoat.

"Be put out there" might also be a translation, but it means be a scapegoat.

No wonder he turned himself in.

aka nigger did the world a favor getting rid of a coal burner.

*should

Well not everyone in Sweden is ethnically a Swede.

nah he'll probably get something like 5-6 years which is the standard sentence for murder here.

will he get more than 3 month? or wasn’t he culturally used to drinking or something along those lines?

>fucking why?
Because they listen to "We are all equal bullcrap" 24 hours a day.
Even if you check the comments, there are people saying this and also that "white men rape too".
Trully a shitfest.

Black dick is expensive.