Which one of you brilliant did this??

Black Panther petition calls on Marvel to donate 25% of box office to black communities

The petition had only been signed by 3,000 people at the time of writing.

ibtimes.co.uk/black-panther-petition-calls-marvel-donate-25-box-office-black-communities-1660597

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/the-walt-disney-company-25-of-marvel-studios-profits-from-the-black-panther-film-invested-in-black-communities
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>this was not supposed to happen

LMAO, they actually think the jew will part with their money voluntarily

>The petition had only been signed by 3,000 people at the time of writing

Really makes one wonder about how many online "threats" leftists get in order for a newspaper to run with the story,

If the petition does make it mainstream.
Disney will give like 2 million to a charity owned by Disney to support Blacks.
Watch it happen

Why only 25%?

I signed it this morning. You should see some of the comments people leave--completely deluded.

Good idea

link?

Meme into existence a movement demanding that every black person in America should get a portion of the profit from this movie.

jews getting jewed by their pets

We should meme this into a thing. It's literally biting the hand that feeds. Anyone got the link to the petition?

This idea has been stated in every BP thread for the last two weeks. Where the fuck have you all been?

Link us.

Everyone on Sup Forums should sign this. Bite them right on their bare cheeks

change.org/p/the-walt-disney-company-25-of-marvel-studios-profits-from-the-black-panther-film-invested-in-black-communities

>Where the fuck have you all been?
Not-reading-BP-threads.

We need to push this petition into the spotlight and larp as the dumbest most entitled niggers possible.

Really should have been 3/5

signed

25%?

Let's make it 125%... BE REASONABLE.

Producers: LOLNO

This
Giving it attention is exactly what the Jew wants

Should B 50%, crack and those 40's cost money.

KEK
I proudly signed this already. We need more.

Underrated.

What the fuck do you think it is you're doing right now kike? Laughing at niggers WEWUZZing is not giving it attention.

what

Thanks guys, just what I needed for lunch break

Tariq Nasheed started this I think. Would explain why the jews are pushing it.

link the petition you fucking poo
I'm not whitelisting that site

Agreed, slave owners made 100% of the profits off black people. Its time to give back to the black community. Disney can't appropriate black culture and be allowed to make money.

It's here, you lazy mutt

Would of been better if blacks get to see it for free.

hahaha #BreakBreadMarvel can we get it trending?

Anyone who knows how to search twitter, look for Tariq Nasheed's tweet about "The rich jews behind marvel need to give 25% of profit from black panther as reparations to blacks"

I paraphrase

50% or you hate the Jews!

No, this is way more subtle.

50% should be spent

Those nigs need swimming lessons!!!!!
AAAAND Walmart gift cards !!!

need a link to the petition mate need to sign

Actually given the cost of upkeep, and the low value of the labor, slavery in early America amounted financially to no more than a 35% income tax

Oh man this is perfect!

WUD B NO MOVIE IF WHITEY DIDNT STEAL US FROM AFRIKA!!!!!

WE ENTITLED TO 100% MONEY YOU CRACKAZZZ MAKE FRUM DIS

>3,000
that's considered enough to write an article about?
this thread alone could produce a larger petition

I suppose, but it would have been fun. They would have made nothing.

kek
what comic is that?

Actually, this is really good. Back in the 70's there was a term called 'Blaxploitation'. It was in greater part about making black characters lead roles in which they behaved according to stereotypes. But it was the first leading role for black heroes. Over all, it was an attempt to capitalize on blacks.

This should be termed as the latest incarnation of Blaxploitation. White people, again, trying to make money off black people.

Only right those white people give that money back to black communities that they are exploiting for their profit.

This. The exploitation of the black community at the hands of these racist Disney millionaire executives is appalling. Ongoing legacy of slavery in the flesh.

I'm thinking about DMing or @ someone at buzzfeed about this. Any suggestions about what I should say?

DAS RIGHT!

>Movie about Blacks
>Blacks demand GIBS

#endblaxploitationcinema

This movie is a classic example of Blaxploitation and Hollywood should be forced to use its procedes to help the black community first and foremost. I just cannot believe the biggotry and intolerance of these people to not even CONSIDER giving 75% of the procedes to the black trans-community.

>THIS
It's the perfect excuse to claim gibs from the film

THIS should be trending EVERYWHERE

BLM NEED TO KNOW THIS. THEY HAVE 300K FACEBOOK FOLLOWERS

Sounds like something a nigger would say.

Wait a minute. This movie isn't about African-Americans. This movie is about AFRICANS so the money should go to schools and infrastructure in the motherland.

>#endblaxploitationcinema
Nazi bro called it

Signed.

I signed it. I hope it takes off honestly fuck them. The ship on cucking out to niggers is turning, might as well have Disney pay the toll for supporting these dirty monkeys

Don't you recognize core superpowers of Black Panther like reading or other whitey shit

In all seriousness, why do you hate this movie so much? It's just standard capeshit fare and will be forgotten in a year.

Why only 25%? It should be 100% for the reparations and shiet.

Yup, but only because the blacks would chimp out if they found out they weren't victim enough to get those sweet Disney gibs

This shameless exploitation of african americans by white holywood executives is disgusting desu, just dancing monkeys

>TFW you're such a cuck you only ask for 25% instead of 75%

Make a new one and post it to BLM instead.

Shouldnt we make this into an operation?
Imagine if it hits the news- horrible Sup Forums wants to donate to niggers.

Payback, reparations - their rightful share if yt hadn't come along and enslaved all the kangz n kweenz

Blacks make up 13% of the US population so therefore each Black Person in America should get 13% of the profits.

Niggers are dumb enough to fall for that..

I don't hate the movie. It might be a great movie for all I know, but to call it the greatest film in cinematic history because critics are afraid to give it an honest review is nothing but virtue signaling at its finest. Let's be honest, this movie ain't no Citizen Kane.

This story NEEDS mainstream coverage.
Submit it to every news site possible.

Let's definitely make sure nogs never get a decent movie ever again.

this is a good idea user. we must stoke the fire about marvel being owned by yt ppl.

It would be a total mindfuck

Any advice for submitting to buzzfeed? I like the blaxploitation angle because the petition talks about that

holy shit. maybe as the blacks realise that jews are the one percent, and that jews ran the slave ships; maybe they will start demanding reparations from them. please god make it so. this would be the biggest double reverso suplex in the history of jewry.

If you’re gonna sign it don’t be a fucking moron and talk about kangz.

Careful... (((they))) are listening.

Could you imagine if this got really huge? Disney will definitely Jew-ed out. This will piss off Blacks. Disney then will stop making black superhero movies.

Of course Disney should donate 25% (or more!) of their profits to black communities.
This movie was made by appropiating black culture so they should think of it as simple reparations.
This shouldn't go only for blacks, every oppressed group that is represented in their movies should get their fair share. It's the humane thing to do.

reading the recent supporter names. Kek

>Be me
>Working anti-piracy surveillance for the movie industry
>Movies catering to blacks get the most security
>Black Panther is getting a lot of security

Disney kikes freaking out niggers are going to steal their shekels.

Nah, they'll do what they always do. Make some token fake charity donation and pay off some head nigger to sell the other niggers on how they won.

It has to come across as sincere, not pol comedy. Although I am sure (((they))) will insert some kangz shit to discredit the entire thing. Still, we don't need to assist (((them))) in doing so.

It's the perfect excuse to get them demanding the movies profits

Which of you bastards did this!!!

This guy gets it

leak black panther if you a real nigga

top kek

too late.

>Include niggers in movies = exploitation
>Don't include = racism

This is why I won't be signing this petition.

Good stuff

say it's blaxploitation you will need to reach deep into character , when you think you've gone too far go even further

haha oh wow, I love the odd pairing of fringe white nationalists and WE WUZ KANGS activists.... a formidable duo fit for taking on the eternal jew

Please point to me on the map the location called "black communities" and who that money, exactly, goes to. the mayor of "black communities" ?

Hahagagaga
Okay you got my attention now. I was dry humping this thread for the last 10 minutes... I smell some serious kek in the very near future!!!

Once you give them something, they will keep coming. You know that.

We need to ensure that blacks DO NOT go see the movie until after they have fully committed to giving money away. Otherwise the kikes will just make more money.

>Solomon Simillionowitz
The fucking geniuses that come up with this shit are the true heroes of our time

Somebody got to pay for that reparation, KEK