US Has Killed More Than 20 Million People in 37 “Victim Nations” Since World War II

globalresearch.ca/us-has-killed-more-than-20-million-people-in-37-victim-nations-since-world-war-ii/5492051/amp

America apologize for your crimes now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=79DijItQXMM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're welcome!

Hate us cuz they ain't us

>native americans
wowie 82 gorrilion

not nearly enough muslims

>Thirdies
>Human
>82 million Native Americans

Keep down the same path, and we're going to free the holy hell out of you again, Eurotrash.

82 million indians, huh? Why not just go with 82 gazillion since we're just making shit up now,

youtube.com/watch?v=79DijItQXMM
No clue where that indian population number came from.

>80 million Indians
holy shit, they just make up numbers

wtf I love the US now?!

All of this:

>citation needed

But for fun:

>Muslims
War time deaths, invalid. Wouldn't doubt if it was conflating murders and deaths.
>Native Americans
Holy shit is this made up. Even the highest estimation of their population at their height was 18m yet America, which came 200 years after their initial discovery managed to kill over four times that many?
>Japan
Fighting a war, every estimate was many more would have died if they hadn't been nuked.
>Enemies in the US in war
It's war, dingus.
>Criminal Executions
I figured this would be higher. Again, so what? You're saying we have executed 1,238 criminals since 1776? That's pretty fucking low.
>African Slaves
Again, at the height of slavery there were less than 4m. The US only ever brought as many as 600,000 slaves initially, so the rest were actually born here. How could we have possibly killed that many? This stat is definitely encompassing overall deaths, regardless of whether they were murders or not.
>Murder
What the hell is even the point of this one?
>Illegal Immigrants
Also seems low. If you're saying 8.5m people are murdered in the US and then say 12,000 were illegals then you're saying they consist of 0.14% of murders?

What a terrible graphic. No citations, figures that cross over one another, no explanation, wildly outrageous numbers that simply can't exist without even considering a very loose definition of the word "kill" and trying to act like wartime murders are something we should be ashamed of doing.

Eh.

I’m sorry. We’ll kill more next time I promise.

Yep and remember nigs and mudskins that it was White America that kills them. Keep fuckin with us and see what happens.

Never.
What good does an apology do when they're already fucking dead?
What good does the US do at all with other nations? None. I agree we fucked up, hell continue to fuck up, if we install democracy in a nation, the new leaders get corrupt and start to kill its own people. If we rebuild the country, we're imperialistic colonists.
We don't need to apologize, we just need to let the world do their own thing and us the same.

>20 million less people that would collectively increase CO2 emissions

wtf i love america now

Keep pushing Ahmed, history tends to repeat itself.

Yeah, we need to up that execution number. We're doing our best, but Texas can't carry the rest of the union.

>80 million featherniggers

>America apologize for your crimes now
We're sorry we didn't Holocaust the Jews too. We'll get right on that.

1 post by this ID
>teh 82gorillion

Damn do I wish that people would fuck right the fuck off with the 7005 billion american indian bullshit.
There weren't that many quasi-fuckin'-cavemen nomads living around in animalskin huts here, you sons of bitches. Stop pulling stupid numbers straight out of your assholes because some gargling full on marxist idiot or two in a college said a thing once somewhere, in order to make people feel bad. You sound idiotic. You sound utterly moronic to think nomads/ subsistence Pocahontas farmers in the americas had anywhere near that number of people. Nowhere else does, so then logically where did the Other upteen-million fuckin' Indians come from that people just-so say were here yet that we *poof* killed right off? There never were that many, and you believe in a genocide that never happened because they marched some Cherokee to Oklahoma once.
What I really mean to say is fuck you, you're stupid.

>illegal immigrants
>only 10k
Disappointed
Also a huge chunk of those were communists so they deserved it

>Hate us cuz they ain't us
Damn right. OORAH

I’m sorry it’s not 40 million fellow burger
Why the flag pussy

How can you murder a criminal? If someone is here illegally, how is the state shooting them a crime or a bad thing?

>that many Indians
Should’ve finished the job desu

Citation needed

>82 million indians

Gonna need a source for that. Pretty sure that's more than ever lived in North and South america from Columbus to now.

The weak deserve their fate, plus the wars in the ME have high collateral damage due to the cowardice of their "Warriors". They tend to hide behind women and children and inside of hospitals and schools. A "victory" for muslims is a film-clip of dead children on Al-Jazira.

>82 million natives
there were probably only like 3 million natives in all of what is now the US. Natives didn't have large population centers like cities.
>8 million african slaves
actually that would only be 5,280,000
bonus points if you get it

These statistics are bald faced lies. African Slaves take to America accounted for around 10% of the total slave trade, and if that happened you won the slave lottery as you were guaranteed to live out your natural life. Getting sent to one of the Spanish, French or Portuguese colonies was a death sentence.

We've also not killed 2 million muslims. The vast majority of deaths in America's Muslim wars were Muslims killing other Muslims.

As for the enemies killed by the US in War, well excuuuuuuuse me princess. So SORRY we are so good at winning.

> Muslims
> U.S. Enemies
> Africans
> Illegal Immigrants

What is there to apologize for?

When you have no real numbers you have to make shit up

I'm pretty sure the Native American estimate come from a far left whack job professor called ward Churchill who's methodology has been discredited by other acedemics
Leftists don't care though about facts. That's the white mans trick to oppress proud pieces of crap

I can't tell what this image is trying to convey. Some of the numbers are fabricated (Native Americans: 82,152,000, African Slaves 8,100,000), they list "Criminal Executions" and "Illegal Immigrants" as if anybody cares about criminals dying. They list Muslims and "Enemies by U.S. in War" as if killing our enemies isn't justified. What the fuck is the point of this picture?

Its a shame about those dead Japanese

Willing to bet that they counted unborn hypothetical children.

They count those who get rekt by smallpox over the centuries as native american kills.

The entire thing is BS but
>82152000
really grinds my gears. HOW THE FUCK CAN THEY USE THAT MANY SIG FIGS and think anyone with half a brain would believe it

it needs to be higher. why have MIRVs if you won't use them? and why are biological weapons banned? it's illegal to give someone ebola but perfectly legal to sit idly by and watch millions die from it, as long as you didn't give it to them. seems like a really fine line of pure semantics. biological MIRVs would be awesome.

Holy shit I’m jealous, they’re great at what they do.

American education

One of my old friend's dad (police officer) was shot in the head by a nigger he was chasing, he got the death penalty. It took seven years but that subhuman was put down like the animal he was.

all of them are subhumans anyway
they deserve it

Trick question: Muslims ARE enemy in war

op does not mention that most Indian deaths were from old world diseases. For example unintentional exposure to pox reduced the population of the Haida (Vikings of the North West) from ~8000 to ~800.

The Haida were avid slavers and raiders who when commanded by the ebil white people to free their slaves started making totem poles with Lincoln's head at the top to signify their feeling that the government owed them money for their loss of property (slaves). This was around 1850 or so. It is estimated that around 1/4 of the population of native Americans in the pacific northwest were enslaved by other natives up until that time.

>1646
>Some random European settler sneezes
>Millions of natives die from common flu
>2018
>"muh injun genocide"

>82 million redmen

That blanky looks comfy

Thank God

>illegal immigrants 22k

We fucking suck