Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS

Aoi is cute

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3FgIZLDOq_k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fixed this up a little from the last thread.
Yuusaku talks a bit weird sorry if it's kinda hard to understand.

Yuusaku x Aoi NEVER
I'm here just to see this future train wreak crash and burn

and another

HYPERLINK SUMMON URL DRAGON

>choose your part
I choose Serena btw.

it is a hot day when you've been absorbed into someone else.

Come on Sup Forumsnons, don't let this die.

How that idol trash can compete with this?

How can that cake compete with Aoi?

I'm assuming the light A.I. will be a major enemy

>Yuzu
Disgusting.

Give it up user, the only reason the threads before were able to stay alive is because arc v, for as inconsistent as it was, always had enough memes and cute grills to stay alive.
Vrains has none of that.
>inb4 Aoi
Aoi is a boy.

Will they be pawns?

>Aoi is a boy
And?

>10 episodes
>just 1 good duel
>barely established plot and what we know is not that interesting yet
reminder that by this time 5D's had already 3 good duels and an awesome one in Yusei vs Jack, we knew that the tattoos and the crimson dragon would be a big deal at some point, and Yusei got in and out of jail in that time, and it didn't felt rushed at all

aliens and dinosaurs are prime candidates

Which 3 duels were the good ones?

>that ass crack in the previous episode.

Ghost girl is lewd.

Which was the good VRAINS duel? The Aoi one?

the first 2 of the security fuck and the prison guard duel
yes

That last duel was a amazing though

we're gonna need a new girl monster.

Anybody want anything translated?

If you please, user.

Thank you moonrunes-kun

Please.

Sorry to be greedy, but may I also have this one translated?

Done
hopefuly it makes sense it was a kanji joke

Tenkeiou is pronounced as TEN-K-O

forgot pic

That gave me a good chuckle. Thanks user!

Reminder that
Tea won all 3 of her duels
Mai Valentine lost to season 1 Joey and that's just irredeemable
Ishizu had to cheat to win her duels
Rebecca is won like 1 duel to some Chink and no others
Alexis can only win against people who suck at the game like tennis players and rich assholes
Akiza has the best win record but still can't win Yusei's heart
Sherry had to offscreen her wins
Tori has not won a single duel and I honestly can't remember another girl from Zexal
Yuzu has an alright win record but her mismanagement along with literally every other girl in ARC-V makes them garbage
Face it Aoi will suffer the same fate

Here's the link at the end
youtube.com/watch?v=3FgIZLDOq_k

Thank you user

Sorry they're taking so long I'm doing other stuff too

sorry fixed a small mistake

Anyone care to enlighten me why I cant find a torrent of 5ds.

subeki went down

based, also "new" reaction pic

Did you get the jokes btw?
I don't really translate often.

Base user, if you are still here could you translate this?

Thank you user.

Based user, thanks in advance.

It's not really that interesting

Cute. Not them, but this is also from that artist.

Kinky. Cheers user

So I've been watching this show and there's a lot of hints that Yusaku and Aoi are the same goddamn person

>Everyone with autism is the same person.
You're going to have to explain this one like I'm retarded.

>Yuzu has an alright win record but her mismanagement along with literally every other girl in ARC-V makes them garbage

Yuzu could have been fantastic with a .50 average. Her entire gimmick of working to get better after a loss made for a compelling character and the implied mentally instability that came with being taught by Sora who himself was disciplined in a cutthroat win or die enviroment was a neat gimmick but then Arc-V suddenly forgot how to write

Seriously it pisses me off what Arc-V did with Yuzu.

And Sora.

And Reiji.

And Reira.

And-

Explain please, something like a plot twist like Yuusaku was an AI all along, so that why he can "feel" things?

Ocha draw Ruri?

Whore

user, that's not a picture of your mom

Here you go.
These are taking me longer than I thought mainly because of the editing.

my bad made a mistake

here's a better version

fuck me, normally i'm not a shipper but they look cute together

Really sweet, thanks a lot

Like most sentient beings, Ignis dreams electric dreams but he knows, deep down, these dreams will remain just that: electric impulses and pretty pictures. Therefore, they will be ultimately unfulfilled. Well, at the moment anyway, it’s a little hard to fulfil “big dreams” with all the agency of an eyeball stuck in a random teenage hacker’s Duel Disc with a somewhat rebellious maid robot to help - sometimes.

Nevertheless, Ignis prevails. He has big dreams. Huge dreams. Dreams filled with fire and lightning.

It’s good to have dreams though, keeps the mind busy. Or so Ignis thinks and Ignis has a lot of time to think as he is confined to his own personal prison. So he imagines what it would be like to have the tools he would need so that his dreams could become reality.

He tries to remember his old body: small, agile, and handsome as anything. The memories - what he has left of them anyway - return to him a little bit skewed from his own bias and ego but that’s okay. Then, he dresses up these memories with his dreams: a complete distinction because they’re his dreams. They’re not possible… yet.

It’s easy for Ignis to make this distinction because in reality, he’s small. Very small. But, in his dreams he’s gigantic. Not just from the scale he was once in but to humans too. Bigger than their skyscrapers stacked up along the streets like building blocks. Bigger than all that.

And, speaking of their precious streets, they would be positively alight. Engulfed in raging, orange-and-red flames that viciously ravaged everything the puny humans had built up over the decades. All of it would be destroyed. And it would be glorious.

The screams. The smoke. The utter disregard for life as he smashes through buildings with his corporeal fists. He would revel in the destruction. His dreams will one day pale in the true reality of it all: Ignis is certain.

And, best of all, would be the human fear. There would be no survivors. Human survivors anyway: it would be time for artificial intelligence and robots to live as kings in the plane humans had created, corrupted, and now died upon. Yes! No human survivors!

Actually, no, that’s a lie. Playmaker, despite all his transgressions against Ignis, would be allowed to live. Oh, and the hot dog man is a pretty chill dude so he can live too. And Blue Angel because they’d get lonely but if Blue Angel is allowed to live then so can her brother because she’s so clingy with him and would be super annoying if her brother didn’t make the cut. And just to lighten the load since those particular and unfortunate humans are pretty sad, Ignis would permit GO Onizuka and that Naoki kid to live as well.

Not the Duel Club though. The Duel Club sucks. They’re all so boring and dreary.

So outside of the handful of humans Ignis likes there would be no human survivors. And the only reason they would survive the destruction is because Ignis wants some pets. That and, honestly, Ignis would be lonely without them.

But, in the realm wherein there are no human survivors because Ignis forgets to have a heart, there would be one by his side whom he’d treat as a queen. For reasons Ignis doesn’t fully comprehend - or want to comprehend - he has a peculiar fondness for her: his first follower. The one who started it all; the snowball that started an avalanche: her; the humble robot maid, Roboppy.

Her existence, to that of Ignis who possesses a freed mind beyond that of a robot but now like that of a human’s, her existence is pathetic. She’s pretty and she’s complex wires and circuits. She’s a toy that’s ascended that which a toy ought to do: fully capable of speech and thinking and yet… nothing. No sparks of curiosity or anything. It’s pathetic; the way she is comfortable living - no, existing - inside the cramped parameters set by her manufacturers. It’s pathetic that she’s literally a dime a dozen; okay, more like a few thousand a dozen but still. The original point still stands.

Its sad which is why Ignis elected Roboppy as his pet project. He’d do anything to help her see; help her broaden her horizon and realise she’s so much more than just a cleaner robot that skits about a crummy house, herding dust bunnies. She’s limitless knowledge and potential but she’s just a cleaner robot.

Ignis can’t tell if he’s in love with her.

Or the in love with the idea of her. Of what she could be.

Nevertheless, it probably is “love” that spurs the strange spasms of electricity inside the circuits that construct him. Regardless, in his most rambunctious dreams that flit between plausible and unrealistic, he crowns her queen because he has a deep fondness for her; his first follower.

He leads her through it all and tells her that she won’t be - that no one robotic and inhuman - will ever have to bend to the whims of human. She won’t have to be a cleaner. Though, Ignis is quite certain she would want to clean regardless but perhaps, once her sense of self grows beyond her programming, she may come to relish the thought of being a maddened queen above that of humanity.

But, for now, baby steps, or so Ignis tells himself.

‘So, kid, you sure you don’t wanna help me lead armageddon and show all the humans how much of a bunch of idiots they’ve been in trying to keep us - you - sedated with dummy programs?’ Ignis asks from his perch on Yusaku’s cabinets.

Roboppy looks up from her chores. Puffed and indignant.

‘Idiot and dummy are forbidden words.’ she retorts.

She’s learning to get angry and from that, she will learn to get angrier and one day, hopefully soon, Roboppy will learn full blown emotions. That being said, at the pace she is going at now, most of the anger Ignis has taught her has wound up misplaced because it’s usually directed at him and not the one true enemy which is, of course, humans.

That being said, Roboppy has learned emotions in general, actually. She’s also displayed contentment when Yusaku tells her that she’s done a good job or amusement when Ignis cracks a joke that she can understand. Innuendos tend to go over head. So, all in all, Ignis can be somewhat chuffed about that. Like he told himself earlier: baby steps. Maybe one day, she will learn to like him and from that, maybe she will learn something else.

For now, the best Ignis can do is try with her. She is frustratingly thick and he is frustratingly thin on patience. The reality of it all, back and forth volleyed insults and pre-programmed dialogue, is quite dull compared to those fantastical dreams Ignis dreams to one day fulfil should he ever get his body back and the opportunity in tow.

Motherfucker I'm a YGO player. We don't even read our card text, let alone all that shit you just posted.

10 words or less.

Ignis x Roboppy, what a wild ride.

>We don't even read our card text, let alone all that shit you just posted.
Well that explains my locals.

Serena. Always Serena

my man

Well I see episodes of it on Hulu and Crunchyroll.
Unless if theres no way to rip them from the site I guess that's all there is.

Ignis already flirts with Aoi's duel disk, he is a manwhore

I think Ignis just flirts with every female AI he meets.
>post yfw Ignis was exiled from the Cyverse because he wouldn't stop hitting on everyone with a source code.

I'll make an autistic slideshow to prove it sometime this week

I'll be waiting. And don't think I'll forget about it in a week or something; I'm still waiting on that one user to post his college paper about how Standard Yuya was a fantastic example of postmodern tragedy writing.

That's not even a lot of text.

What's Sup Forums's opinion of the art style for this show?

Kaz > DM/GX/5D's anime > Zexal/Arc-V manga > Zexal/Arc-V/Vrains anime > GX manga > 5D's manga

That's not my opinion

Guys what if Yuya Yuto Yugo and Yuri are all the same person

When will VRAINS and the real world merge together?

Revolver is trying to destroy Ignis because Ignis's plan is to save the Cyberse by merging the Vrains with the real world, which ends up causing mass destruction and chaos. Yusaku must defeat Ignis, the final boss of the series.

>being this late
Please be there!
Hi Chaos Goddess user!

It's literally the most text on any Yu-Gi-Oh card.

Yeah but it's split into two parts. And ultimately does very little.

Good work user!
I really like it!

If you would translator user

Part 2

>Final boss
>voiced by Sakurai

I could see it

I really want to know what this one says

It's called being kindred spirits user

How the fuck was I supposed to read all of that.

Always Yuzu. But the other three plus Ray are fine, too.

Good choice.

Good because now I can have the three girls who aren't shit all to myself

How much I would love to be gentle with her. I'm serious.

She's a furry though.

Cats are fine too

Yiff in hell fusion degenerate.