Masha'Allah France

More and more French believe Islam is compatible with society

thelocal.fr/20180212/more-and-more-french-believe-islam-compatible-with-life-in-france

Other urls found in this thread:

valeursactuelles.com/societe/60-des-francais-pensent-que-lislam-est-une-menace-pour-la-republique-92864
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

more and more of france is full of africans and pakis, makes sense

Heh. Exactly this.

>more and more "french"

That's only because 'more and more French' are actually Muslims.

If only.

Islam among whites would actually be needed right now, but its islam among invaders

this, am I supposed to surprised or something?

just more proof that islam fills the gap that weakened christianity has created
this society is such garbage we have to import our religion
the people that rule us are megalomaniacal intellectuals fancy themselves gods

You and France have yet another thing in common then

>stupid alt-right redneck with no education figured it out in less than 1 minute.
MSM and government still working on why this is happening.

I can't wait... soon my BLACK brethren will be slaughtering the wh*Te hounds in their own homes...

The french are a fucking joke.

This.

>french
They aren't fooling anyone.

French = gay

I don't even care about France at this point. Their people are weak and have been neutered since they got BTFO by the Algerians.

More and more french aren't french.

That's definitely not the opinion of most whites and asians (and even some blacks).

Its quite the opposite. Even leftists start to fear islam. The Nice and Bataclan attacks were big redpills for many. Oh, by "french" you mean shitskins ?

There's nothing to fear in Islam. It's a moronic belief system that proves itself false in its own holiest book. The only fear is to fear your own weakness as a society not prepared to deal with Islamic teaching analytically and honestly and without pretending it doesn't teach what it so clearly teaches. Any kind of political use of Islam to force Islamic rules or norms on society should be banned by law and everyone promoting such use of Islam imprisoned, deported or exterminated.

>More and more French believe Islam is compatible with society
More and more French are immigrants

But since our leading needs Arab oil and investments, what you describe will never happen and this makes us right to fear Islam.

By the way, even with our booming shitskins population, there have never been a so big proportion of French against Islam. This article is clearly fake news.

you better get used to hear those maghrib prayer coming from your local mosque, white flagger

France, you should have listened to Our Lady of La Salette.

More and more French believe Islam is compatible with society
>Edit
More and more Muslims living in France believe Islam is compatible with society.

More and more ((((french))) are fucking Muslim we are fucking dead its over for us, we failed in 1814 and never catch our breath like the German kill us, kill us pls I don't care you know France already have contribued we have Clovis, Charles Martel, Charlemagne Saint Louis, the Sun King and Napoleon we can disappear like Rome kill us do not let us becoming an Islamic state please

This is funny because a few years ago the majority of french people believed islam wasn't compatible with society, but now they think it is compatible.
It's like they forget it when there is no attentat to remind them it's dangerous.

Kek confirms

>More and more French (Non-native mudskin NEETs) believe Islam is compatible with society

Haha bye bye french whores!

Plan working then.

>The new survey showed that 56 percent of French people believe Islam to be compatible with the values of French society
>56 percent
OH NON NON NON NON

I wonder why.

Why did you give up your guns?

Do these people think they're french? The nogs thd the mudslimes?

France is degenerating into an Islamic-African state and nobody seems to care. A nuclear armed state right in the middle of Europe, controlled by goatfucking Muslims. And nobody thinks this could be a problem.

Muslims will be able to gain political power in France in a decade. There will be nobody to ban them because they will control the state.

It's not that I don't think it will be a problem, it's that I don't care that it is.

You would think the elites of France would understand that Islam will have no use for them once Muslims gain power, yet they continue to turn a blind eye to it.

> Muslim will control the state in a décade

Ok dude it's right that there are already way too many shitskins in France (20% approximatly, which 20% too much) but in a decade is just false. They cant keep decent jobs and dont graduate from great universities.
They will stay as usual in their shitty suburbs and continue to grow.
Considering there is 400 000 of them that come each year I would say 2040-2050 more accurate.

I think Islam is a great religion, i'm not a Muslim but they are welcome in the west, i'm and atheist but i think Christianity sucks in comparison.

I don't believe Christianity is compatible with society, but here we are

It is very possible. While white French split their votes between 3-4 different parties, all of the Muslims will vote for the Islam party.

It doesn't matter if its moronic if everyone against it are outbred until believers outnumber those that do not.

It will happen everywhere, what do you think is happening in many cities across the US? 15 years ago I maybe saw one or two Muslims in my city but now they are everywhere you look and it is happening fucking all over the place.

Muslims won't gain political power in a decade in France. Islamist-minded Muslims even less. Besides, any subversion of laïcité would lead to resistance from the entire political establishment and society in general. Any potential Muslim takeover of the political system is a long way away.

yea "French". the problem is France has more Muslims/Arabs than they report (because its illegal to record that information in the census, so things like this can be said.

It's like they imported enough people to change poll results.

JUST

More and more "french" are Muslims

Well Muhammad is most popular French name for babies so there is no other way.It's not like France can *remove* them,that would be agaisnt (((human rights)))

Leftist parties will get more votes that's for sure

nice digits

Do not believe that survey. It's political.
2 week ago, a survey has been released showing us that 60% of french think islam is a threat to our country : valeursactuelles.com/societe/60-des-francais-pensent-que-lislam-est-une-menace-pour-la-republique-92864

And every other surveys show this trend

If French don't support Islam,what are millions of Muslims doing there? It's not like they are native to France

Stop asking questions when you already have your answer. No european countriy has been questionned if they wanted to be invaded by shitskins. And France is no exception

A lot of secular Muslims agree with the non-Muslims that Islam is a threat.

Submission

Again, I don't care. What is your impetus for not wanting people to reap what they have sowed? They have collectively brought this upon themselves. Even when warned about the consequences of their actions they continued down the path of oblivion, eyes shut and fingers in ears. Why do you care if these people are exterminated by their own machinations?

of course a turk would think that

>Muslims won't gain political power in a decade in France. Islamist-minded Muslims even less.
Wrong. An openly Islamist party would already be one of the top parties in France.

>Besides, any subversion of laïcité would lead to resistance from the entire political establishment and society in general
Divided resistance. France will be Islamic in a short period of time and nothing can really be done to reverse that at this point.

Baloney.

>A lot of secular Muslims agree with the non-Muslims that Islam is a threat.
False. "Secular Muslims" support Islamization because it benefits them, as conquerors. Almost all "moderate Muslims" and "secular Muslims" support hardline Muslims, because for them it is not about religion but about conquering their enemies.

who cares about france seriously? they ve been a lost case for years now

You're an idiot and don't understand basic math or how politics works. You've provided no argument at all how an Islamic party would be stopped when demographics continue to shift in their favor

France is a regional nuclear power. If they go, then you go with them.

Your ideas are extremist-tier, buddy. I have no idea what blogs you read that feed you this extreme alarmism, but you're clearly alienated from reality to some extent. Starting your responses with "False." and "Wrong." does not make your views sound any less out there, quite the opposite in fact. Calling me an idiot is just the icing on the cake. I feel very confident in saying you have next to no understanding about French society or politics. Good luck with your basic maths and delusional argumentation (and profound lack of understanding of French politics) though, maybe they keep you warm at night as you paint your bogeyman scenarios for your mind's eye to relish.

"Fellow French people, more people are accepting Islam." (rubs hands)

that's why an anti immigration party is the 2nd bigger as well as the most popular among young people in France.
An advice go to mudslimes-held ditricts an ask to the natives what they think about the way this islam is practiced in France.

Criminality is an essential part of French society then?