George Soros defends himself!!

Soros is mad at us
>Soros is defending that he bankrolled anti-Brexit campaigns
>Soros hit back at what he calls “toxic, personal criticism”
>he also dismisses criticism saying he “undermined democracy”
>he said he believes that Brexit would be a lose-lose situation for both Europe and the U.K.
>he donated to the Best for Britain, which wants a second referendum and is buying ads to convince to British public to support a second referendum

archive.is/vzaVy

Other urls found in this thread:

bestforbritain.org/about
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is the campaign he donated to

bestforbritain.org/about

Damn. I don't know what to say. I never thought that what we do here could actually hurt someone real.

I think we really need to step back and think about what we say and do here.

Actually, scratch that. Fuck this nigger kike.

that's because the market was running so high it exhausted his money supply having to keep paying his short contracts open
Now that the markets tanked he's got his investment back but at a huge loss.

Georgay Schwartz is an unhappy GLAWBAWLIST GAWBLIN to quote Alex Zionist Jones

But call him a stealth dictator and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

Stop meddling Georgie. Go buy a football team or something.

some user just needs to do the right thing

>Soros is mad at us
oh no.

>he believes that Brexit would be a lose-lose situation for both Europe and the U.K.
Why should anyone give a fuck what he belives

"Toxic personal criticism"

SCROTUM EYES

Thanks Soros.

I appreciate it.

Keep pushing the weed too. Screw big Pharma.

WE WANT YOUR BLOOD GEORGIEBOY

>britcucks will defend this

DEATH TO SOROS

>Not believing that taxation is theft

keks

He is among us

One of the greatest philanthropists and a personal role figure for me.

> Study philosophy and learn what what makes a functioning, healthy society
> Invert all related social theories to crash entire economies on-demand, because it makes money
He knows exactly what he is doing, and the effects his behavior will have on the economies with which he interacts.
It is wise to ridicule this regressive imp of a cartoon villain.

Sadly we didn't hurt badly enough so this faggot died.
It can't happen fast enough.

yeh, we need to get lethal memeing powers asap

Boo-fucking-hoo. He's fixated on UK and Brexit now, but what about America and sponsoring the most prominent (and aggressive) BLM activists? What about Ukraine before that? Make no mistake, he's not just some cute little old grandpa that wants everyone to get along, he's got plenty of blood on his hands. Fuck Soros. If there's any justice in this world, he'll choke on his oatmeal one of these days.

Who cares what a 90-year-old man has to say? Leave politics for younger folks. There is a reason why senior people retire, it's so they can vacate a position to younger people and they don't have to stay unemployed. This guy is a vampire who clings to power.

>the man who crashed the economy of UK is worried that Brexit might be bad for UK
seems legit

The Act has passed through parliament, Brexit is now law. There is no second referendum to be had, the old coot has gone senile.

Brexit went ahead not because Westminster gives a fuck about referendums, but to kill off the only challenge to their double-headed single party in a century. It was the results of the Euro election here just before Brexit that terrfied them. UKip grabbing 12% of the vote in the subsequent General Election sealed their own fate: they had to be destroyed. Hence Cameron even agreeing to the Brexit referendum in the first place (something the tories had been putting off for almost a decade and could have put off indefinitely). Westminster loves money, it's true, but they love being in power more than any lobbyist like Soros could pay them to risk. Brexit has now happened, UKip is now dead and buried, mission accomplished.

Soros is a scapegoat. Ture, he's Saturnic Evil Personified, but a scapegoat nonetheless. If he was a threat he'd have had an "accident" a longtime ago. They control him with cociane, most likely. Seems to be the pattern with these billionaires.

Let's pay people to sterilise themselves.

$1000

What do you think?

Make it the average unsecured credit card debt in the region of £6000 per person and you'll have half the UK sign up. We're talking men, right? For grills you'd need to make it in the region of £12000 to cover the same debt.

I sure hope Sup Forums starts meming as a way to counter culture this guy. Got to spread some propaganda for free.

Gone enjoy lynching his son

Perfect, I will go with that.

Let's make a thread about it.

We can promote the earth angle for lefties and some purity reason for the right.

checked

Haha, faggot globalist ballsack face

>second referendum

"We'll keep voting until you get it right!"

Who the fuck cares, you kikenigger? Taxation is theft.

>88
heiil hitler

The Nazis loved Soros so much they took him under their wing and he said it was the best time of his life.

Try again.

this lunatic piece of shit acting like he gives a fuck about what is best for Europe when he uses his NGO's to funnel in millions of niggers and buys off politicians to push his globalist open borders white genocide agenda, I hope a black ops or paramilitary group gets to him and he spends the rest of his like slowly getting tortured to death in ways beyond imagination, this man is a scourge to humanity and needs to be taken out along with all his cohorts .

Funny that he probably never considered that a few shitposters on a mandalarian house building board would fuck with his plans.

Why are wealthy capitalist evil? Well, because only a wealthy king can decide to do good or evil, any capitalist will not gain wealth from being good, so any wealthy capitalist is evil, by choice.

Do not trust these people, at all, their best stories are lies, you can be sure about it. They pay people do write something decent about them, they pay people to support them, they pay their way through anything, any election any law, anything and everything, and only with one goal; more power over you. If they could shut you down remotely they would want that power.

If *anything* should be clear as daylight by now, it is that in that dark dept of the 1%-ers, all capitalists are pure evil. If you still ignore that let's hope your kids will be brighter. Consequently, their dark and evil ways will also be their downfall; they are not free, they are not enlighten, not transcended, they are not in a blissful state of mind; lying, exploiting and stealing wrecks the soul and no expensive suit or mansion will fix that, they are liars, thieves and therefore any and all of their wealthy experiences can be flushed down the toilet with full grace. They are nothing, parasites leeching on our experiences, our love, our energy and our kids, and their time will come, sooner than most of us can imagine. This age is over. Their lie is over. All under heaven.

he literally passed as a kraut and killed his countrymen, won already

I don't know how people can believe in anything a person with THIS face has to say.

The fuck does he care so much? This nigga literally thinks the planet is his RISK board.

This is literally the best article I’ve read all year. If he’s getting pissed off then that means what we’re doing here is actually fucking working

Amen user. Good post

He passed as a magyar

That handwriting looks suspiciously like Soros'

That's not peasant writing.

Reveal yourself!

I'm going to make a coffee then we can all have a cosy fireside chat about Satan.

Georgey Porgy, u mad brah?

DELETE

Kike who sold out his own people to a death sentence and changed his name in Esperanto.
What a faggot
I mean...Esperanto? Really?
I hope Trump extradites him to Moscow

you dont have to be a capitalist to be evil. but all capitalists are just evil since they try to attain power/status over others. its just an aspect of being a sociopath.

anyone striving for position of power and status is evil, malevolent sociopath by default.

something as simple and innocent as forcing yourself into a prestigous elite institution (ie: harvard) by all means necessary is one example of such evil traits in action.

there are literally millions of wannabe soros striving for perfect grades and SATS or pay their way so they could one day join the ranks of soros and the globalists.

kazczinski also attended these elitist universities but was an outlier/outcast who actually had exceptional talent in a institution full of sociopaths.

Winessed

This motherfucker will burn in hell for eternity. He's a living, breathing piece of shit. I would love to pick his brain, all alone, in a windowless room for no less that six hours. Holy shit I would like that a lot.

George, I know you're reading this. When you made your pledge and joined the SS, you swore you would not disappoint. we are disappointed. make it right.

Thanks ultra Satan

meme soros dead with didgies

I can't wait for this filthy kike to die

George after your, soon to be, death it will be the turn of your son.He, for sure, will not live as long as you have.Fucking piece of shit.

>Demonic ogre growls angrily at world.

Roll

Second attempt. Praise Kek

Soros will never see 2020.

roll

Is the whole world one giant cesspool of complicit evil? How is this man still alive? He should have died. He should have died several times over.

The old brainlet fucked up.
Everything about the open society is crumbling because niggers and pakis are terrible, and by telling us that brexit would kill the EU we'd take any financial hit to follow through.
HARD BREXIT THOUGH THERESA YOU FUCKING KIKE SEMEN SLURPING CUNT

hes got a few keeds

He's part of the satanic elite.
He's the frontman for them, destroying the earth for wealth and the pleasure of fucking and killing kids, as well as a new organ as soon as one fails.
Same as with Hitler, but the earth was the jew

George admits handing out deportation notices to other Jews. Even though he and his family are known to the Nazis, they are rich so able to get Christian documents, and sit out the war.

Amen to that.

Praise kek.

Hope this son of a bitch kike demon dies soon.

>destroy british pound in 1994 and make 1 billion dollar profits
>fast forward 24 years
>I WORRY ABOUT BRITS

fucking clown please die already