Elin Krantz 2.0. Girl murdered in Sweden by African

Girl murdered by nigger in Sweden for breaking up with him. This happened on Friday 9th of February.
Toll Paid.

Other urls found in this thread:

aftonbladet.se/nyheter/krim/a/WLjmRd/deras-granne-larmade-polisen-om-mord-jag-blir-chockad
aftonbladet.se/nyheter/krim/a/MgLkgB/man-begard-haktad-for-mord-i-vallingby
expressen.se/nyheter/brottscentralen/ung-kvinna-mordad-i-stockholm-nu-begars-en-man-haktad/
dn.se/sthlm/person-angav-sig-sjalv-ska-ha-mordat-ung-kvinna/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Toll paid.

The toll: paid.

(sorry happened 8th Februaru Thursday but was reported on media on the 9th Febr Friday)

Anyways: Toll status: PAID

Lol. Shit never ceases to make me laugh.

Cocksize is more important then personal safety. this happens all the time and are going to happen again.

>she wanted to break-up
Based Black man patrolled a Swedeslut thot that wanted to ride the CC.
Very honourable of him.

lol thats a myth

women are trend-followers and cant think for themselves. they naturally need a follower, if strong men arent around media and trends are leading them instead

The look on that cop's face says it all. Sheer dejection. This isn't the first refugee murder he's seen this month and he knows it won't be the last. He knows the situation is getting worse, he knows it is spiraling out of control. The face of that man is the face of Swedes everywhere right now, the face of a dying nation.

Why should I give a fuck about retarded whores getting what they deserve

Toll status :

[ ] not paid
[ ] paid
[x] fucking paid

I genuinely thank that ape looking thing for putting an end to that leftist race mixing whore, since white "men" can't do it themselves.

Got exactly what she deserved.

well damn, I knew that girl. She was a total nigger fucker. She said it was so exciting to have sex with niggers even tho she got an std the first time she did it. Utter whore honestly so toll paid.

Correct.

She shouldn't have been seeing a 15 year old boy.

>The look on that cop's face says it all. Sheer dejection. This isn't the first refugee murder he's seen this month and he knows it won't be the last. He knows the situation is getting worse, he knows it is spiraling out of control. The face of that man is the face of Swedes everywhere right now, the face of a dying nation.

probably all more true than you could possibly believe

Zero sympathy.

wait... she told people she wants to fuck niggers?
Sluts over there do that in public`?

some links:

aftonbladet.se/nyheter/krim/a/WLjmRd/deras-granne-larmade-polisen-om-mord-jag-blir-chockad (VIDEO)

aftonbladet.se/nyheter/krim/a/MgLkgB/man-begard-haktad-for-mord-i-vallingby (VIDEO)

expressen.se/nyheter/brottscentralen/ung-kvinna-mordad-i-stockholm-nu-begars-en-man-haktad/

dn.se/sthlm/person-angav-sig-sjalv-ska-ha-mordat-ung-kvinna/

Race mixing is one of young Swedesses top sports
Hoes don't discriminate

nice to see some happy news on pol for a change

Here is the think. Small "offensive" stuff can change a lot.
I was in a supermarket where they suddenly put sign in arabic and spoke out loud next to the
manager that I don't shop here anymore because of this BS and left the shop with 4 friends(result was they put away the signs).
On a party I was on one conversation drifted in the direction of "hook up culture" and before
any girl was able to say the hamster sentance of " I don't mind if others hook up bla bla bla" I spoke out against hooking up with strangers because you are horny and how less selfworth is has.
Result, friend told me how his gf and her friends suddenly slut shamed girls who hook up with guys out of relationship after this.
When you don't speak out against stuff, you worst nightmare will happen.
Have some balls like you ancestors.

She looks like a russian mongol

Women aren't going to listen unless you're chad. Chad dictates what women think, and chads love hooking up. Good luck being an average looking guy and telling a young hot girl that hooking up is bad, she'll look you dead in your eye and laugh at you.

this mindset is whats wrong. that there are a separete male race who is superior.

Ask a muslim if "chads" exists, every one of them are Chads.

A guy from lebanon asked me seriously when he saw unfaithful girls in Europe: "Do you know what we do in Lebanon with unfaithful girls?"

I answered No.

He says "we do this to them" and she with his finger a cutting motion to the neck from behind.

*and he showed me with his finger a cutting motion to the neck from behind (autospelling mistake).

And he says we cut them not from the throat, but from behind the neck.
He said, I never say an unfaithful girl where I come from.

*saw

I’m sorry, what is the problem here? This is natural selection at work, nothing more. Those without adequate self preservation instincts die.

don't compare it with the elin krantz case, she was murdered by a nigger that was unknown to her.

idd. How is this even comparable to Elin Krantz. She was literally rape-murdered by a nog.

This was a niggerlover that paid the toll. It's barely even news here.

Elin Krantz spoke for the multicultural campaign "Vi Gillar Olika" aka "We Like Different [people]" and was promoting it on facebook, did u miss that?
But yes she wasnt murdered by her own black boyfriend that is correct.

I like the Swedish point-of-view. Doesnt discuss the issue but protects Elin Krantz.

You other guys, u see why Sweden is so fucking fucked?

how the fuck do these women find these kinds of guys attractive?

Here is the think about arab/north african men.
>They are not tall.
>One in 20 looks good, the rest has the incest face and one eyebrow
>They are not strong nor good fighter.
They are cowards that are never alone. They would never fight anyone if they not clearly outnumber
the opponent at 1:3. There best moves are when the opponent is on the ground and can't attack anymore.

They don't listen to you when you have the beta attitude to begin with.
My answer in the contest was rather, "if you want validation for you action look somewhere else"
I had my effect on these women. Me and my friends and clearly some others had the effect on the supermarket.
When you don't start at the smaller stuff you can't even call out murderer in the future

happy valentine's day folks

Racemixing is extremely rare but it is gaining popularity because a lot of young Swedish men are soy boys who are literally afraid of women. Stop shitposting on the internet and go out get laid son.

I'm generally not an offensive guy in social interactions but I have my beliefs and my opinions and I'm not afraid to stand up for them (Which is considered very rude in Swedish culture). Last year I went to a party and people started talking about immigration (Because it's kind of a big topic right now) before anyone could give some throwaway line "Oh I like the new exotic foods..." thereby ending the converstaion I just straight up said "Pretty much everything that we like in a society is negatively associated with multiculturalism and high immigration". Some guy started agreeing with me and then another and pretty soon we were a bunch of guys standing around talking about how immigration is detrimental to Swedish society and how the lügenpresse and police are actually covering up migrant crimes.

In countries that are really messed up by migrants it doesn't take much to move the Overton window on an interpersonal level. You just have to have a little bit of backbone. And if enough people dare to speak out you have a social movement, or a voters block, or even a militia.

toll paid, noone gives a shit about coal

toll status:paid

they dont, women are trend following unloyal whores.

whatever the tribe in history, women defects from it.

women needs something to control them or something to listen to, right now that thing is current liberal trends.
daughters was previously the property of the father until marriage, so then they had something to follow.
Now their daddies are social media liberal trends.

Lol, You just close your eyes while You lick Yusufs cum off of Saras cunt.

And im the one needing to get out...

I know it's hard being a virgin user, but everyone goes through that phase. You will too.

Blow all thots, soyboys and invaders up. Sweden saved.

Sam has gotten inside the swedish polis to get away with it again

Underrated

>beautiful
meh

>Virgin calling
You're still in gymnasium right?

You'll get over the piedestaling phase.. just ironic how you praise a generation of race traitors while acting up.

I guess weak bois like you are out of options really

She deserves a beating but not this. She didn’t know what she was getting herself into and because of the media, most white women do not know the danger of dating outside of their race. This danger should be made well known during our rallies

What could she possibly provide after this? She’s tainted.
No respectable white man would ever father children with her so she’s a useless barren womb as far as having white babies matters.

Praising race traitors? Big words for someone trying to shill the idea that we should give up.

Also: This is why I know you're either a shill or a virgin man-child. In my generation there was no race mixing to speak of. So if race mixing is the new cool thing from your perspective that must mean that we have a generational gap here. But at this point I suspect that you're simply shilling since no one can be this demoralised and still have the energy to get on Sup Forums.

That sounds like something a MGTOW would say.

Good for you Sven, keep standing up for your people and encourage others to do the same.
You have to be the change and make it happen.
Please take your country back or eventually you'll be overcome and then you'll have to kill lots of non swedes or die. We want you alive.

He is exagerating, but it's still true that most guys would not ever consider her relationship material.

He's right.

Do your part to shift things in the right direction, lads. The future is counting on you. Hans and Sven have given some good advice about how to influence those around you by very simple conversational means.

>they were in a relationship
honestly don't feel any sympathy for her

Gee willikers and by golly, they might be waking up!

>fall for propaganda that tells you rapefricans are good for you country
>fuck one and realize it isn't good at all
>get murdered
toll paid receipt where

She deserved it for banging a nigger.

First reaction, typical Sup Forums, happy about the toll being paid in full.

On second thought, is it really her fault for believing the bullshit MSM spews constantly? She's just a woman, and all she ever heard her entire life was "don't be racist".

Is it possible she was just a good natured silly girl? Should she die for that?

Maybe she was starting to see the error of coal burning? She wanted to dump the nigger.

What if there is a red pill for coal burners. Are they redeemable?

On the other hand, I wouldn't want an ex coal-burner even if she regrets it. Too disgusting.

Yes, the disaster of feminism is the result of male weakness to fight against the international judendom.

Loox like this was a tough nut for yall white knights to crack

Even having the faintest thought of forgiving roasties... the level

She could be blamed, but in a society where the only one wrong are the natives that are not pro replacement you end with news like that.
The post was posted from a (young?) women that clearly speaks out against "this stuff in her country" which is clearly migrants.
If there is one group of people that showed me how to speak out against it in todays time it's you the white right winged/conservative american.
You would be amazed how many people start talking against migrants, against SJW culture ect. when they realize that they can speak "freely" about it with someone.

There is a reason the muslims control their women.

show tits bitch!

>She could be blamed, but in a society where the only one wrong are the natives that are not pro replacement you end with news like that.
Most people still do not mix with nogs, but she did for some reason.

There is a reason why the patriarchy existed in the West. A society is as good as its capability to control women.

hahahaha. Always makes me laugh.

Women demand freedom and then they get themselves murdered.

Why do you nips have to be so clinically right all the time?

Not for a reason, but emotions. Women are too emotional to take rational decisions. She probably dated with that black because her feelings pushed her to do it.

It isn't really their fault, you can't blame a child for not acting like an adult.

>for breaking up with him
burn the and so on and so on

that cop is a CSI, might be common in America but they are only called in on the most brutal crimes here. The always come in a civilian painted van.
Fuck knows what he did to her or in what condition her body was when she was found.

He has light for phototaking in his left hand. He must have seen this crazy shit during the past 10 years in Sweden where nigs have murdered white girls.

Most women don't racemix regardless. She must have been faulty from the beginning.

Racemixers should be forced to leave imo.

Microchimerism isn't true.

As a child demands freedom from his parents. It's the duty of responsible parents not to give that freedom.

>If you only knew how bad things really are

Not only toll paid, but the nigger now gets a long comfy life in prison because Sweden doesn't execute feral niggers, they "rehabilitate them". And he'll be out eventually.

The whistleblower Peter Springare who pointed out that almost all violent crimes in his district was commited by immigrants was reported by his employer for his statement and was investigated for a time by the courts. The charges were dismissed but now he's been reported again and is again under investigation for possible wrong doings... The cops know. Especially the ones who work the streets but they're mostly to afraid or to bought out by the politicians to say anything.

>many such cases face

BURN THE COAL,PAY THE TOLL

Darwin was right
This is just natural selection
>gotta weed out the unfit

and nothing of value was lost

**TOLERANCE**
If the left put them in such positiv light and no one speaks out in the general public against it, it's no wonder that people still tolerate it.
(Maybe) more swedish men must embrace their viking blood and start being alpha again.
There is a reason why studies shows that "right winger" are more attractive: Because the men are more alpha/muscular so the good looking women follow.

This!

Toll paid in full.
Would you like a receipt?

lol

Can someone PLEASE help me find that video posted some months ago where like 3 female police officers were not able to arrest a single guy (immigrant) who was violent and throwing stones at the police car??????????????????

Please help me find it, would make my day.....

Realistically Sven, how long till you think Sweden collapses?

Most women still do not mix with blacks. Coalburners are faulty.

You sleep with a nigger you get niggered. No loss here.

The last time I had to call the police the first question was "southerner/Turkish or black"
The few times I go into a club, they tell these guys bs excuse why they can't in, but I get in directly.