BREAKING NEWS: WOMEN CANT FIND THEIR NO NO PARTS

>This silence has real consequences. Almost 30% of college-age women can’t identify their clitoris on an anatomy test, according to a study from University of Wisconsin-Madison. Another survey by the UK gynecological cancer charity, Eve Appeal, finds that women are more familiar with men’s bodies than their own: while 60% could correctly label a diagram of the male body, just 35% of women correctly labeled female anatomy. (For the record, men scored even worse.)
Women cant be this fucking stupid. They don't even know where there own body parts are. So they've never masturbated before? O I am laffin.
>Orgasm gap
I dont even know what I am reading any more.
Source: theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/feb/09/female-orgasm-gap-sexual-iq

>Sexual IQ
>Women have a low sexual IQ of their own bodies
>This is the patriarchy's fault

Yea, men need to eat that pussy more. That's the impression I'm getting.

well it kind of is. It's like saying that objects fall down towards the centre of the earth because of physics. It just is how it is and we can't do anything about it.

Who cares.

>Yea, men need to eat that pussy more.
Ew. No.
They should just get a dog for that.

DELETE THIS

>can't find own clitorus
>muh orgasim gap

These women should not breed.

Why am I not surprised.

>Another survey by the UK gynecological cancer charity, Eve Appeal, finds that women are more familiar with men’s bodies than their own

Yeah that sounds like British women.

I'm ashamed I watched all 49 seconds of that

The ladies care, and I care about the ladies' parts.

muhnigga.mov

I watched it twice...

The fact that this isn't really "hurting" the dog is why it's even worse as abuse, somehow

Bestiality faggots are monsters

I think this webm kinda shows that what women really want is just someone to treat them like animals.
Either that or some people on this earth and born mentally ill. Either way.

>Women, on the other hand, appear mostly as the object in these fantasies rather than as subjects. In middle school sex ed classes, drawings of female anatomy often don’t even include the clitoris, as if women’s reproductive function is somehow separate from their pleasure.
The author is retarded, and believes the average woman is even dumber than her.

I watched three times

holy shit, it's like instinct it's almost like dogs are meant to eat pussy, but literally and figuratively

> Almost 30% of college-age
13% niggers and 15% spics with a 2% white trash/jungle asians it seems

>millenials
US millenials can't even find Canada on a map so...

canada needs some jesus.

Gynae here, and unfortunately it's sorta true
Although women are gaining more knowledge about their genitals, there's is a severe lack of knowledge still.. I get asked on a fairly regular basis if they have normal labia, or I'm told that they're embarrassed about their genitals despite them being normal
There is a bit of a taboo about talking about women's genitals normally- teenage guys get a lot more exposure to what the average dick looks like than women and vaginas.
Best advice is sit your kids down with a human anatomy book around the time they start to get curious about why boys and girls are different and chat to them very clearly and simply about body parts, then around puberty provide more detail about what the hell their bodies will do in the next few years, it'll be beneficial for them in the long run

Must be a lot of muzzie and sub-Saharan niggers that had their clits cut off.

>women are stupid cunts
>breaking news
choose 1 and only 1

tl;dr girls are faggots

I can't speak for the UK but anatomy wasn't a required class in any of my K-12 schooling. We got a short overview of male and female genitalia in more general science classes but they never went much into the mechanics of how pleasure works.

>Pee hole here
>Baby hole here
>Ovaries and uterus here
Was pretty much the extent of our study. I learned much of what I learned about from reading an anatomy textbook on my own time and researching various sex issues on the Internet.

Tl;dr- people have fuck all education about the human body

>women
Breh, what fucking percentage of those surveyed were fucking minority foreigners?

>sexual IQ

Many adult women think they pee from the vagina.

Nice deepfake

One of the better episodes of blacked.com 2bh

whose face is that supposed to be?

Yea, whose face is that, I'd like to know also.

Holy shit, I'm not just better at eating a girl out than most men, I'm better than most women! Best fucking ego-boost I've had since Christmas.

I'm genuinely astounded at how stupid this article thinks women are

I’m afraid to ask but, are women actually that retarded or is this a bit of a stretch?

seth macfarlane?

>Almost 30% of college-age women can’t identify their clitoris on an anatomy test,

I'll be they could find if they had a moistened fingertip!

Ah. shit. ok. Wow, I'm fucking blind.

>according to a study from University of Wisconsin-Madison
Can you blame them? 90% of the women in the study probably had a penis.

What happened on Christmas?

He got a sex change.

I'd say double whatever percentage you have in your mind.