GET THE FUCK IN HERE NIGGERS

IT'S HAPPENING!!!

DON JR WIFE HAS JUST BEEN ATTACKED. PRESS F FOR VANESSA.

Other urls found in this thread:

breaking911.com/breaking-wife-donald-trump-jr-rushed-hospital-opening-envelope-containing-white-powder/
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/vanessa-trump-taken-hospital-precaution-after-suspicious-letter-n847231
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2001_anthrax_attacks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bruce_Edwards_Ivins
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

godamn,, it was not fake news

This is fucked.

NEW YORK — A letter containing an ‘unidentified white powder’ was sent to Donald Trump Jr.’s apartment in Manhattan Monday, the NYPD says.

The letter was addressed to Vanessa Trump’s husband, Donald Trump Jr.

The envelope was opened by his wife; she and two others were decontaminated by firefighters at the scene and taken to the hospital to be checked out.

Police and Secret Service are investigating—no arrests have been made.

is shit about to get real?

Martial law time

Is it cocaine? High Energy!

No one remembers the anthrax attacks from 2003.
That shit was linked to a military installation.
The guy who had access to the anthrax turned up dead months later.
This is another happening that will be forgotten in time.
I mean, unless it precipitates a revolution.
Which I doubt.
Sounds more like a personal vendetta against an individual.

Bump

>mfw the punished trump meme becomes real

False flag.

the perp

Article
breaking911.com/breaking-wife-donald-trump-jr-rushed-hospital-opening-envelope-containing-white-powder/

This, i feel sleepy this is nothing

I see your trips!
Also, it could be soy boy powder.

SHE IS DEAD

TURN ON CNN

n b4 -
> far left nut
> active on social media
> Drumpft Two Scoops
> "we don't know the motive"

As soon as I read this article I got worried.
There are some drugs that you will overdose on just from holding it in your hand, I really hope she is ok.

I remember those attacks. I was only 13 at the time but my parents wold non-stop watch the news like a lot of households did after 9/11.

>she and two others were decontaminated by firefighters
hot

Remind me again what Trump said about revenge.

It was her turn Drumphies!

Holy fuck civil war cumming

She's a Rat nosed Tranny Jew ?

what a dumb bimbo. Why would you open an unmarked envelope?

Please no, anyone but him!

Holy shit! This is bad. DT Jr is such a bro too.

If they killed his wife these people really have to pay. It's sad if she dies but fuck finally there might be a decent response to this bullshit. These leftist have to pay.

JUSTICE FOR DON JR

big if ture

I hope she dies so trump has something to talk about.

OK guys, if she dies, what kind of response would you see down in the good ol US of A?

it's just free cocaine

>There are some drugs that you will overdose on just from holding it in your hand
what is this meme I keep seeing? Had someone telling me that you can OD from simply holding fentanyl, which is retarded because I've held/smoked fentanyl before.

Spot on, Aussiebro.

lmao, this idiot will now be outed a s coke head because the dumb bitch opened his delivery

>His wife, Vanessa, opened the letter just after 10 a.m. She and two other people were decontaminated by firefighters at the scene and taken to a nearby hospital for evaluation.

They appear to be fine, officials said.

Shes fine, only went to hospital for evaluation.

Mailing white powder is so low effort, it's insulting.

Martial law
Leftists murdered in the streets

The media would claim that political violence is wrong while they keep demonizing Trump.

Just like Pim ;(

That's because it's bullshit to distract from Mueller.

It's fucked up, but at least if she dies Jr. can get a new younger bride with minimal hassle/alimony etc.

I'm trying to be positive about the situation, but it is pretty crazy.

None.

Nothing will happen. People will point fingers and blame and ultimately it'll be linked to some ((((Republican)))) by the fake news media.

If she inhaled weaponized anthrax spores like were shipped in 2003 then she would be fine for the first 12 hours.

nothing, trump is a cuck.

have a bump

better safe then dead, the spores can kill you within 2 days

Pretty sure its just liberal tear extract; salt.

Is she jewish ?

this, drumpf is going down!

Ban assault powder!

PLEASE HURRY MUELLER xD

There are many drugs that have effective dosages on the order of micrograms. A few milligrams of such would suffice for an overdose.

so when does the civil war start?

Hey FuckNuts. Substance was tested on site. LITERALLY NOTHING. nbcnews.com/news/us-news/vanessa-trump-taken-hospital-precaution-after-suspicious-letter-n847231

that happened to me with weed senpai

yeah the particulates were so small it could only have been a state, same strain as the us military uses. All the attacks came just before an important bill had to be voted on. The congress was all smacked out on anti anthrax meds at the time google it. I think it was called cipro

>what is this meme I keep seeing?
Cops have died from holding it. You can smoke it but if you get it on your fingers you can overdose.
>which is retarded because I've held/smoked fentanyl before
Well, you should keep doing it lad, and help make our country a better place. Drug users need to be sent to Australia.

Q predicted this

Seems like some faggot liberal mailed some baking soda or something in a scare attempt. Multiple articles state shes fine and being taken to the hospital due to procedural testing required with homeland security shit.

Going to be hilarious when some faggot soyboy gets his moms door booted in at 3am by ATF and the FBI though.

She's a future first lady. And she was attacked along with the future POTUS. Someone must hang for this

>All your seat are belong to us
>Somebody set us up the Anthrax!

This is it. I'm fucking done. Somebody declare the next Civil War so I can crack some communist skulls. Can't believe Jr.'s wife had this happen. I am DONE with this bullshit.

No it didn't.

WARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Here's what I don't understand. How come the secret service isn't screening their mail?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2001_anthrax_attacks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bruce_Edwards_Ivins

Get digging, Meuller was Head of FBI at the time and they never got the guy. Their key suspect "killed himself" with tylenol.

that meme has always been real

Cipro is some bad shit.
Ruins lives.

based

oh god if it's soylent I'll fucking DIE laughing.

What if they are?

They really want a war.

Find them guilty and grant them, not of death, but for a longing to die.

>(((white))) powder

Govt research lab, army base. They tried to blame it on iraq and Osama.

I'd ques things are going to heat up this week

>addressed to her husband
>unmarked

Is it happening or not. its midnight here and i am going to sleep if not.

Junkie bitch.

Yeah I remember they did that false flag in House of Cards as well

Have a sage

Yo why was wifey opening ya mail whiteboi

Ma'am... opening other peoples mail is a federal offense you know.

The Fuhrer shall not be attacked !

>dubz is race war

Yes, it's real. It's on conservative radio too here in the states. Substance unknown for now.

PLEASE HURRY MUELLER

Reminder: Nuclear material has gone missing in Mexico

*yawns*
let's just go back to our e-celeb threads guys

I was born in 1994 and remember the anthrax attacks very well. Yellow cake uranium was also a hot topic at the time as well.

obviously the first/most important thing is to identify the substance. white powder mailings, as a threat, are fairly common. it's a total female move.

yes who ever did this is fucked and they will find out

>door booted in at 3am by ATF and the FBI though.
RIP any doggos in the immediate vicinity.

I'm guessing Anthrax

rolling for radiological materials or organic mercury (there seemed to be symptoms that trump himself was poisoned with organic mercury around 6 months ago).

Ciprofloxacin is a fairly commonly used antibiotic...

Someone please stop him!

Trump Jr is not part of the government.

RACE WAR NOW

show bobs and vagene

Is formaldehyde a drug?

Pussy

You think he will testify against her?