Ask a Croatian Catholic that studied to become a priest anything

I was in the seminary (highschool and college) but left because I don't feel like doing that anymore. So if you want to know anything about Catholic Church or Croatia I will answer your questions.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What do you think about Analytical Thomism, or writers like Edward Feser?

why do you think this is okay?

Just how Pagan is European Catholicism?

How many kids are you required to fuck to pass the seminar?

How large is your loli folder?

Is jesus the same as cain?

>croatian
>9gag picture

Why am I not surprised.

I haven't heard about Edward, is he good?
Thomas was a really good read. He changed my mind about "islamic plague" and the death penalty, but Pope Francis is being a moron about it.

I mean it is a good act, but it has really bad conotations. His stance of "refugees" isn't really smart.

Do you still believe in God personally? What about the professors you interacted with, would you say they were true believers or did you ever run into anyone who was in it clearly for the money and didn't give a fuck about spirituality in the slightest? Additionally, what are your thoughts on celibacy, do you think more people would become catholic priests if they'd be allowed to marry and have children?

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI

Christianity used pagan symbols to spread christianity, thats all. It is pagan if it has pagan symbols in it

What are your thoughts on the theory that magic mushrooms, which grow near cattle dung, is actually one of the central reasons man developed consciousness and agriculture?

Wait you are supposed to fuck them? Shit, I thought I should just kill them. Damn, I sucked as a seminarian

Feser is a hardcore Aristotelian-Thomist, probably the best Catholic philosopher at the moment. His books on metaphysics are fantastic, and have done a lot to make me reconsider philosophical theism. I'm not Catholic (yet) but he has given me a new respect for classical theism.

I changed my phone, I know. I was a somewhat a normie before. You should see my laptop. If somebody saw my folders, man, the shit I have in those.

Your post is complete horse shit

Answer the question of if jesus is actually cain

I do still believe in God and I have met priest who were bad in that department. I had great professors, and those who couldn't cared less about teaching. I haven't met any priest whos in it only for money. Its larping in the priest community.
Celibacy is needed. Priests can focus more on the people that way, without any distractions.

No he is not, what kind of a question is that?

Jesus said adam was the first man, and he(jesus) was the second. if he's second after adam, that makes him cain.

Ocemo kanonizirat Stepinca?

False, reason came from evolution. It is what seperates us from animals (and soul). I don't agree with that.

Ako Bog da, Srbi nek si puše kurac!

Jesus didn't said he was the second nor did he said he was Cain. St. Paul said that Jesus was the second Adam, in a sense that everybody sinned in Adam, and everybody was redeemed in second Adam, Jesus

I will put him on my list then. I love Aristotel I love Thomas. Thank you!

Np. Edward Feser and Jordan Peterson are the two biggest thinkers for me right now, so I'm very interested in trying to find other people to talk about them with/mesh them together

As much as I love Fromm and Jung, Peterson is the one i find interesting but he evolved into jewing his audience. He need to read more about Bible if he wants to continue doing his Bible series. It's all "I think" but when you read about how it was created and what represented to that culture and the connections with the New Testament you can do it much much better.

And just FYI, as much as philosophical theism is a great path to true theism, it is shit if you don't consider God as a personal being that is connected to you.

Gimme me a
>quick rundown
How do I know Christianity is the right religion? Why shouldn't I trust what Judaism, Islam, Hinduism or many of the other many well-populated religions say is the "right path" without using arguments that could be used to argue for their own religion?

Do you think priests should be able to marry?

It is the most logical. The Catholic Church teaches that all of those religions have the Truth but it is not complete Truth which is in the Christ himself, logos as in Reason.
And if we agree in that then we should also agree that he intented that we all be one, in one community that he gave to St. Peter and therefore Catholic Church.
Christianity ia for everyone and everyone is equall in Christ, while on the other hand Islam is not for women, Judaisam is for the Jews, Budism is a Philosophy that has no real meaning, hinduism is making big distictions between people by money or class. Christianity is for everyone equally and Catholic Church is the only strong in its beliefs (Orthodoxs also but they are mostly connected to nations, see Serbs and second world war)

Catholic priests? No, it is better that way. Pedophilia comes from homesexual priests, not celibacy. Celibacy is a usefull tool for priest to dedicate their whole lives for his community. Married priests are dedicated to his family first (I mean married man should do that but if you are a priest then no)

Noted. I'm still trying to get my bearings on the move from agnostic atheism to philosophical theism, so it might take me a while before I really come around to theistic personalism or classical theism or w/e. Trying to synthesize the arguments/evidence in philosophy, math, biology, history, psychology, neuroscience, etc. into a coherent map of the world is proving very challenging.

continue moron

>hinduism is making big distictions between people by money or class
don't forget that white rat gods and fucking monkeys