This cannot be fucking real. I haven't been so mad before and I'm mad at all times. One month invested on this...

This cannot be fucking real. I haven't been so mad before and I'm mad at all times. One month invested on this, all gone to the trash.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=832L1Ph1aTk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the last half of gantz was so trippy that I didn't really care about the plot by the time it was over.

A month?

They actually die at the ocean.

>One month invested on this
What about the anons that had to fucking wait for month release of chapters with shitty cgi/horrible scans with half the time no one understood what the fuck was going on?

but it also had the best part

It took you an entire month to finish it? You could fly through the chapters in 5 seconds.

It took me 6 days to read that clusterfuck from start to finish and I loved every part of it... except for the parts that I didn't like

Job and university. Pretty little time to read manga lately.

Anyone have the exchange between her and the lolicon dude?

That anime opening though
youtube.com/watch?v=832L1Ph1aTk

I wish there would exist a mangaka that doesn't end up hating his own work by the time the story is close to an end.

I feel you man. Gantz became such a horrific trainwreck.

I feel like Gantz is the one manga that can't be spoiled.
I've never read it and only know about it from my years of seeing it posted on Sup Forums, but I feel like it becomes more abstract the more that I see it posted.

>expecting an iota of quality from edge manga

Monster was like that for me, somehow although I'd known about it for over a decade, I didn't know a single thing about the story until I read it last month.

That's pretty accurate

It's nigh-impossible to explain Gantz effectively, let alone categorize it beyond gory, shock-value action

Gantz has a great final arc and ending.

I dropped it when Reika died.

That's just how the manga industry works.
They're paid to stretch out a story as long as possible until people lose interest and then they're given a few chapters to cut it off.
There really aren't any series with a structured ending. They just keep going until the author runs out of ideas and drives it into the ground.

I quite liked it, legit don't understand the hate that particular arc gets, the entire manga was already a trainwreck far before that point so might as well enjoy the rest of the ride.

Too bad for you, I loved it.

Maybe, but the lack of a fucking epilogue ruined it.

kek

the existence of muscle rider made this manga one of my favorites, every time I think of how relatively meh this scene is, all I have to do is think of that exercise scene in the park with muscle rider and his apprentice.

Believe it

Gantz is alright. I think all the bitching comes from people who had to wait for releases; reading an entire mission nonstop is pretty satisfying.

You are just a few years late OP
faggot

japanese people have really stubby legs

>reading an entire mission nonstop is pretty satisfying
I disagree. There is no satisfaction in reading trash nonstop.

I dropped it when it turned into fucking
>Tae-chan
>Kei-chan
>Tae-chan
>Kei-chan
>Tae-chan
>Kei-chan
>Tae-chan
>Kei-chan
There was never much dialogue, but once this faggotry started, I understood why he was never allowed to let his characters say anything.

The ending was fine faggot

Always.

Reading Gantz is like hopping on an awesome roller coaster ride, going through all the twists, loops, and turns, and then just as the ride is coming to an end, the cart you're in careens off the tracks and nosedives straight into a septic tank near the port-a-potty. At least you enjoyed the ride, right?

At least the ending with Gantz made some sense instead of some massive 2deep4u asspull

Which is surprising because many people draw similarities between these two series.

its called hunter x hunter

It's been, years since I read that garbage, can someone remind who Kato is hugging?

Hell, I think that even when I read the final chapter I had forgotten who that was. The story just kept dragging on... what a trainwreck.

Should have listened to Sup Forums when we told it's shit.

Not to take away from the actual topic of discussion but is the author's current book worth reading, the one with the robot old man?

I keep checking out a chapter here and there, and its usually half a chapter of two page spreads of scenery and characters doing a whole lot of nothing. Then at other times there's this teenage killing people with finger gun gestures.

Is that the one where he does blatant anti-trump shit

pic related was the only thing that was worthy after the vampires bullshit

>Alice in borderlands
I would hate to live in a world where people compare what was a good manga with a good ending to Gantz. How is the ending to AiB nonsensical?