Princess Principal

This is the cutest cyborg in the world. Say something nice about her.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fnACUyB5NNQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Beato is for protecting. I want to marry her.

I want to suck 7's cock.

Why is an old hag hanging out with high schoolers?

>Chise shows up
>she's pretending to be a boy
>Dorothy Slut Modes to get close to her for spy stuff
>I'm actually a girl
>Oh does that make me gay now

Episode 4.

Dorothy is a beautiful young woman. You just can't handle mature girls like I can.

AOTY

Why do we love Beato again?

this is the power of sawashiro

this was a lot darker than I expected Beato's backstory to be

Again, it's incredible that all of these girls are 11/10s. Easily the highlight of my summer.

キタ━━━(゚∀゚)━━━!!

Anons will gravitate towards girls who have suffered out of an innate desire to protect them.

>Again, it's incredible that all of these girls are 11/10s except Dorothy.
FTFY

She's very seductive

She's cute with her hair down. Not that she's not cute normally.

>no one sees them up here

But anons can't protect shit.

>Grouceter

dropped

Experiment on Beato!

Maybe she's looking for a worthy opponent?

Desire is one thing, actually taking action is another.

>Don't mind me, just contributing to the black water tank.

STANDING

It's really tall.

Do you guys think the modifications are limited to the voice box or is Beato hiding more machinery?

Why didn't Ange just conceal the plates in her rectal cavity?

>literally had her throat torn open with no anesthetic
>by her father, of all people
Beatrice lived a hard life.

>falling in love with Beato!
>holding hands with Beato!
>kissing Beato!
>finding out that Beato's vagina has been replaced by an electric meat grinder!

I have proof Ange faked that sacrifice.

>her

You've been in a coma for...no time at all, but you certainly wish you were!

I'm hoping for the latter.

And user was mysteriously found dead in a back alley.

Same for the key. Don't girls realize they have these extra storage areas for a reason? I figured that would be the first thing they teach you in spy school.

so she used the Carvorite to use the zipline to strangle him, and definitely didn't get shot, there's no blast on the wall she was in front of

This is my favorite PriPri meme.

Fuck, I didn't notice this.

That's fucked up.

Also here's the proof she used the carvorite, the first time it breaks. here's the start and end. and the last one is the first frame of when it starts the second time

Beato looks too much like Yayoi.

What kind of man ties down his own daughter to a table against her will, and doesn't fuck the shit out of her? Sicko

Now how does it look from the last frame of the second time compared to the start of the third time?

>***,725位/***,851位 (***,173 pt) [*,**0予約] 2017/09/27 Pincess Principal [Blu-ray]

Already a failure. Sad

Go back to the stalker thread.

Fuck off.

Back to your containment thread.

Fuck off

That'd be better if Chise had to fend Dorothy off to keep up her boy disguise with Dorothy getting increasingly bolder in her attempts to seduce Chise.

Clearly Ange was able to kill the guy without getting shot, and set the whole thing up to get Beatrice on her side.

>anal with Beato
Even better!

Is that a fucking giant airgun?

Gonna respect that guy. He was truly passionate, creating things for the sake of creation even when his family turned against him.
He deserves more sympathy, say something about him.

your right. the numbers don't matter. im sorry

I'm not really sure why you are taking pictures of a discord or something. If you're going to do it at least make it a proper post.

lmao

Is this the PriPri equivalent of Papika's tongue?

I love that even their grappling guns are intricately engraved.

I was reminded of that move Virus for a second here.

Anyway, why didn't they just destroy the plates? They didn't need them, they just couldn't let the Kingdom have them.

You can't just make a new set of plates for printing currency whenever you feel like it, my dude.

Not many copies of those plates would exist and they'd be hard to reproduce.

Their friendship is cute

I want to do things to those legs.

>be fucking Beato
>she doesn't stop yelling about the princess

How come her collar still works?
Is it water/fluidproof

But the Kingdom's plan was something like 'flood the colonies with currency and fuck with their markets,' not 'remove or hamper the Commonwealth's ability to print money.' This would suggest they still have plenty of other plates.

You can safely assume that.

Are the colonies part of the Kingdom or the Commonwealth?

Or that they were going to make a bunch of copies of the plates they just stole and then mass produce currency to spike inflation?

>you can't even trust yourself

>Princess realizes she just made a mistake.jpg

I thought this basically was the Kingdom's plan. Which would be foiled by destroying the plates, no need to retrieve them.

Beato being a cyborg for foreshadowed with the OP.
>every girl get flowers
>beato gets cogs

>beato's episode requires the least IQ
of course

was*
Forgot pic too.
Fuck me.

Well sure, but they probably couldn't easily just shoot down the airship.

It's not that simple. They'd have to redesign the currency and that's a bitch and a half. Here's a documentary on it if anyone's interested.

youtube.com/watch?v=fnACUyB5NNQ

Though, I should note, that given this time period coins were far more important and prevalent in transactions than notes.

Can't wait to find out what this Black lizard planet shit is

Should be part of the Kingdom, which begs the question of how they're going to destabilize the Commonwealth's economy by flooding their own markets with counterfeit currency.

Still better than the starting time, it even had lower rank like a thousand.

It's the country before it got split up

That's just one way to do it. Once Ange found out where they were on the ship there were probably a number of less risky options for her had she merely wanted to destroy them. Or barring that, she at least wouldn't have had to rely on Beatrice to get the plates home, she could have destroyed them herself even in the condition she was in.

>They'd have to redesign the currency
No they wouldn't, they had other plates. Obviously replacing a currency is difficult or they would have bothered risking their spies on the mission in the first place.

>japan being shit
what a surprise

>Back to the OP
Chise's world is so kinda darkness.

I would guess that as long as there's significant, or really any, economic exchange between the Commonwealth and the colonies, flooding the colonies with Commonwealth currency would have a negative impact.

She definitely stranged him with the zip, but there was a gunshot sound and she could have really gotten hurt.
Also a kink in the plan is we don't know the extent of what Ange knew about the voicebox.

Did she know it was capable of voice impersonations? If not then it seems unlikely that she faked the injury.

I just want Chise to show up but It looks her episode is going to be episode 5.

seems like it, would be a bad idea to use explosives, it could so right though the hull.

Yes probably talked to the princess who would have known. The "gunshot" was them firing the cannon at the door behind her before the jump.

I did not have sexual relations with that woman.

Who?

>niche -> some mobage animes like Granblu or Touken Ranbu.
>more niche > like PriPri or Abyss.
We already have niche and "more niche" anime.

That ED just reminds me of Spice and Wolf

Well she probably just figured it control would prefer it to have the plates back instead of destroying them, so giving them to Beato would make sense.

>we

Since Beato is a cyborg then we can asume this will take a supernatural turn later on? All that talk about the promise between Ange and the prince could imply something out of a fairy tale where the princess meet a prince/princess that was turned into a frog

Beato's mum