Are High School Teachers going to create the next Hitler?

youtube.com/watch?v=qMXqg2PKJZU#t=265

All the white guilt and self-loathing gets really grating after a while.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=50_iRIcxsz0
twain.lib.virginia.edu/projects/rissetto/redman.html
hooktube.com/watch?v=qMXqg2PKJZU
vocaroo.com/i/s1cxJaOGmEUj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Germans told they were at fault for WWI
>used as justification to economically disadvantage Germans
>Germans get fed up and Hitler rises to power

>Whites told they were at fault for everything bad in the world
>used as justification to economically disadvantage whites
The real question is where will the next Hitler come from?

It will be an Amerimutt

this desu

>(((green)))
>is anti-white

Imagine my shark

But what le percentage?

it will be and Irishman or an Italian

56% obviously.

Surprisingly non-white, my guess would be 1/4 Hispanic or something like that

Look at the credits, it's almost all kikes. Every. Fucking. Time.

14-88%

This is the only history video I need to know what happened in the war of 1812
youtube.com/watch?v=50_iRIcxsz0

Nicholas J. Fuentes!

In schools they still teach about the noble savage. Every massacre of whites they said was in retaliation for a white man raping a prairie nigger or something like that, but the truth I learned is that they're just cannibal savages.

>Mark Twain on the Noble Savage
twain.lib.virginia.edu/projects/rissetto/redman.html

>white people are terrible monsters!
>challenge accepted!

it's got something of a greek tragedy hasn't it?

As a 50/50 mexican-white mutt I agree, mixed folks like me get thrown into the anti-white degeneracy and it's only a matter of time until a organically diverse radical movement starts to forcefully remove the anti-white agenda.

hey look it's mr. cherrio. he doesn't care if 20 hobos climaxed in his cheerios he's not going to pretend he doesn't enjoy the whole grain crunch.

Why would anyone take the Green brothers serious? Hell, Cuck Greens brother tried to normalize people getting HIV wasn't a death sentence because of modern medicine. Clearly ignores how getting HIV changes someones ways of life. Imagine wanting to have children but you can't because of HIV

It will be a leaf.

>giving marxist soyboys views
Let's hooktube that.

hooktube.com/watch?v=qMXqg2PKJZU

They already did. Here I am.

You know that her father is a Mossad agent right?

Will it be a tradthot?

Would you?

who wouldn't?

>implying they could do something so awesome

Gay people, I guess?

has too tanned out leather skin, there's better tradthots

her illegitimate father she never knew, and?

It's her biological father. The man who raised her is not her actual father.

Correct, and she didn't know her bio father. So your first statement was irrelevant to anything.

>la atrocidad

Only if they run out of art supplies.

Does John Green have the most punchable face in history? The answer is yes.

vocaroo.com/i/s1cxJaOGmEUj

> He has spoken about being bullied and how it had made life as a teenager miserable for him.
Imagine my shock

>implying

Whites are far too emasculated and concerned with gaining an ounce of attention from race mixing whores and accumulating plastic trinkets to even consider being the next Hitler. The military is compromised of nonwhites who want gibs, the rural uneducated and other mental midgets in the year 2018. You only get one shot and it was blown.

It isn't irrelevant at all that her father is a Mossad agent

le 90% Irishman obviously

I am reading this, and am very confused by what Twain says here:
"There is nothing in his eye or his nose that is attractive, and if there is anything in his hair that--however, that is a feature which will not bear too close examination"

Specifically the "anything" and the "however" following the hyphenation. Can some English-major explain this? Some grammatical quirk or something?

But if the shot happened before I was born, doesn't that mean it I was never given that shot?

but cheerios dont give you stds

This is great. I can't believe I used to be a big fan of them years ago.

spot on

Who gives a shit about the spiritual crap the natives lived by? No society that failed to invent the wheel or written language deserves respect.

>this machine kills fascists
>fascists almost exclusively use the internet to organize

Why the fuck would it ever be Irish? Those lefty potato niggers never think straight.

awesome

>those comments
Shit, people are fucking retarded.

It'll unironically be Canada. There is a deep-seated hatred among the non-cucked members of this country. When the time comes, white Canadians will do what needs doing to make Canada great again without any hesitation.

i hope so man, i just wish whoever it will be wont get shoah'd first.

I don't have to worry about cheerios having intimate knowledge of what my girlfriend looks like naked and what kinks she has & in fact performed on me in the same way I know my friends/strangers would have.
And about "holding women to a different standard".....why not hold men to the same as you hold the women? Crazy idea I know.

>hold men to the same as you hold the women.
Truth has been spoken. Men should be held to the exact same standard, no compromises.

I know the feeling, the parody is based on that reflection.

My guess is Canada or Sweden as well. The coming conflict will erupt from where it is most cucked, and then the other naitons will follow.

I could see Sweden (or even Italy based on /itapol/ threads), but when I see average whites and even coloreds lamenting our 'communist' --
as they say and I never argue otherwise :^) -- government and randoms at local businesses I frequent complimenting my "Communists Are Bad People" hoodie (which is red, white and black heh), it gives me hope for a great cleansing fire to sweep across this once great nation.