The Absolute State of Canada

Alright fellow leafs, can anyone tell me WHY the Canadian people are so powerless when it comes to political policies. Time and time again throughout our history the government has enacted legislation that was against the will of the people. Opening up Canada to 3rd world immigration in the 60's, the changing of the flag, and more recently all this gender queer Islamaphobia crap. The majority of Canadians dont agree with this stuff and the government knows and instead of following the will of the people they implement their policies anyway and institute indoctrination in the schools to teach kids to favour the new policies. This is the exact opposite of democracy, is it not? Rather than popular opinion prevailing the citizenry are instead brainwashed to accept the will of the political ruling class. Wasn't the USSR basically the same system? Why do so few Canadians actually pay attention to politics?

Other urls found in this thread:

landwatch.com/pid/200792310
landwatch.com/Takla-Lake-British-Columbia-Canada-Land-for-sale/pid/242460907
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

thats why i only leave my house to go to work. fuck this country and fuck these people. non-whites are a majority in my city and 90% of the whites are social justice crusaders (cant even tell if they are male or female)

Why are you a city dwelling faggot? Cities suck man. If you live in a Canadian city you are doing it wrong. Get innawoods man. Hunt, fish, live off the land as much as you possibly can. When SHTF you and all the mudshits hunkering down in the cities are fucked!

We have a rare opportunity living here in the Great White North. No where else on this planet (besides Siberia) is there such a large swath of virtually pristine wilderness, where you can live like your ancestors did, a free man, away from all the trappings of modern society. I'm not anti-technology, dont get me wrong, I'm anti-wage slave city dwelling cuck. Leave that for the brown people. Us whites need to start fending for ourselves rather than slaving away for Mr. Shekelstein while the gubmint syphons off our earnings to pay for Muhammed. Its no way to live.

Roughly how much money would it require to buy a little bit of land and a log cabin or whatever the fuck you live in?

I'm an engineer and I make 6 figures, going "innawoods" doesn't help, I'm looking for a real exit strategy to a better country

Pretty cheap considering the insane costs of housing in the cities. Rural land parcels of 5 to 10 acres can still be had for under $50k CAD

Here is an example;

landwatch.com/pid/200792310

That looks pretty groovy.

Would this be a good location here?

landwatch.com/Takla-Lake-British-Columbia-Canada-Land-for-sale/pid/242460907

I'm thinking that this is where all the good Canadian ganja comes from.

Why do so few Canadians actually pay attention to politics?

muh timmes, muh molson, muh hockey

>I make 6 figures,

Ah, so after the gubmint is done with you you make about $60k a year, got it. I tried the whole desk job soy boy cuck thing but it just wasnt for me. Sitting around eating Timbits all day AND getting fat. Glad suckling at Mr. Shekelstiens teet works for you. Hate to break it to you but the entire western world is pretty much fucked right now. The human race had never been so enslaved as we are right now. Thinking you are going to find a magical place with 'freedom' in the west doesnt exist. I'm sure you want to move to the US right? Well, I was living there for over 20 years and can tell you its not so much differnt than this shit country you are trying to escape. Biggest difference is tht instead of your taxes going towards healthcare they go toward wars for Israel instead.

I'm from BC actually. West side is best side though the property tends to be more expensive here than in the east, so thats why I linked property in Ontario.

Tons of land for sale in the Omnimeca area right now though for cheap. Its fairly far north and gets cold and lots of snow in winter. Prince George or Smithers are the two biggest cities in the area. Its a very beautiful area though, lots of untouched wilderness. Good fishing and hunting.

I'm in Smithers. There's at least 4 feet of snow on the ground right now.

Oh yeah, stay away from Prince George, it's a real dump. The city is a hole, there's no mountains there either.

Whats wrong with PG?

>Ah, so after the gubmint is done with you you make about $60k a year

not him but i'm a software developer making $140k before taxes in the greater toronto area. its possible to make six figures and not get cucked

also if you do what i did and self-incorporate and invoice the company you're working for instead of doing salary you can write off a bunch of shit off your taxes and pay way less. last year i paid around $5k personal and $4k for the business (wrote off all the lunches, electronics i bought, gas for the car, etc.) just gotta find a good accountant.

The whole town is kinda like one great big downtown eastside, junkies and toothless hookers everywhere. Dirty as shit and it stinks bad too. Sorry if your from PG, I didn't mean to offend you.

>easy to avoid taxes in Canada

This is very true. The high tax rates are almost like an idiot tax of sorts. Only people to dumb to figure out the loopholes pay the full amount. I'm persuing skilled trades right now. Where ever there are homes there is work, so not stuck in a city, and once I get my certs I can get a business license and start writing off all my expenses as well. Tis the smartest way to do it.

don't forget the RSP

Lol, no not from PG, though I've visited and am considering moving to that area. I wouldnt want to actually live in PG itself but maybe within an hours drive. You are right though about the smell, the pulp mills stink. I didnt notice many junkies or hookers while I was there but maybe I just wasnt in the right place.

TFSA is better I think. Money isnt locked in until retirement and taxes are paid up front. Any capital gains from said monies is tax free.

Sounds familiar.
It's the same everywhere in the West, it certainly is in the Netherlands.

Its the crime capitol of Canada too, always #1 or close to it for murder, car theft etc. Yeah, I just really don't like the place. The area is very flat too, that gets me down, areas with mountains are way nicer.

My guess is that the government = Southern Ontario because that's where all the hardcore liberals/communists come from. Other provinces aren't flooded with nearly as many immigrants and degeneracy so they don't mind staying liberal.

Immigration wouldn't be a problem if we still had high standards for admitting them. My parents needed to have like 200K and a business to come here. They spoke 4 languages and our relatives here were all doctors and engineers. Now they let any Somalian with 7 kids come over because of gibs. Fuck that.

I desperately want to leave Toronto and go to Thunder Bay or some shit. Sooner or later I'm going to offend an SJW and then possibly lose my practise license after I spend 10K on a lawyer while the snowflake gets legal aid.

All people care about in Toronto is vapid shit Tim Horton's and hockey. Nobody talks about how we pay almost 50% in taxes if we include sales, gas and income. Nobody talks about developing outside of the GTA to lower the housing prices, Public transit is overpriced and paired with shit service and only has 2 subway lines?! Paris has like 30 lines.

If Canada stays on course, I'm going leave the country and move to Vermont.

>tell me WHY the Canadian people are so powerless when it comes to political policies

Yeah, it's Pluralistic Ignorance

Canada has become a nation where everything they do is done to be anti-American or the opposite of America.
There's something wrong with the psyche of your nation.

Great movie. That madman.

30 K, NS is mostly uninhabited, pretty cheap. Its not gonna be by a cottage country lake though.

If the happening ever occurs in the united states we will get swept along with it. I am not holding out hope for a canadian pro white movement, hopefully tho.

Jesus Christ....don't move to Vermont......they got just as many fucking retarded liberals.......try North Carolina or Alabama........you at least have a chance there.......fucking Vermont.....Ben and Jerry's faggot ice cream.....

Remember that now you don’t even have to be physically capable of contributing to get in to, since Trudeau decided we should be taking in the elderly and crippled too.

Well I agree that Canadians tend to be way too obsessed with American trends, politicians hve always been America's little lap dog until very recently (since Trump got elected). They're now trying to use the peoples repulsion of Trump (attitudes formed thanks to the kike media) to push for even more extreme leftist policies in an attempt to virtue signal to the world that they're so much more progressive than Trump. Loosening up the merit based immigration system will be a huge mistake as it will flood the country with welfare leeches and cause the whole thing to come crashing down. The US could afford to take care of millions of illegals and legal 3rd worlders flooding the country as they are one of the worlds biggest economies. Canada is not and our politicians are living in the land of delusions if they think the economy can handle a massive influx of people arriving all looking for a handout.

Tbh I’m trying to get into the RCMP or OPP, as long as you are okay with dealing with junkies and drunks all day you can make 6 figures and live comfy outside the cities.