3. United Kingdom
4. Netherlands
5. Denmark
6. Ireland
7. Norway
8. Luxembourg
9. Czech Republic
10. Croatia
usnews.com/news/best-countries/articles/2016-09-02/10-countries-with-the-most-geniuses-per-capita

Are we still supposed to believe that Ancient Greeks and Romans weren't Nordic/Germanic?

Other urls found in this thread:

usnews.com/news/best-countries/articles/2016-09-02/10-countries-with-the-most-geniuses-per-capita
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Swastika is Slavic symbol, and Germans and Anglos are not Aryan.

What are you on about?

Mensa is a fucking circlejerk. Wouldn't believe any statistics that are based on their members.

>med with a finnish proxy
b-b-but it doesn't count!

No asain countries

Why are my cucked country on this list?

REE!

They are mindless drones.

What? kom igen?

Smart people ruin countries, confirmed.

Geniuses rarely decide to become politicians

> Croatia

What is your secret?

No, geniuses don't get involved in Canadian politics.

Show flag for answer

Tesla figured out how to shitpost between dimensions.

Been thinking about doing a mensa test, I don´t really know what it would be good for if I passed though? Annoying bragging rights? Meeting some of the 0.1% intelligent women in this country?

Damn the white rose is a beautiful flag.

winland

we have the white roses on our national coat of arms and military insignia.

Partly true desu. People in the 100-120 IQ range are probably the most naive and easiest to subvert. They are smart enough that they don't want to associate with ''dumb ideas'' (as taught per education and media) and they are quick to believe bullshit even if their eyes tell a different story. They are afraid of looking like one of the dumb people, and they do not really have courage in their own intellectual capabilities to make a judgement on things that run counter to mainstream narrative. The typical redditor falls in this category. Smart enough to respect smarter people (the ''correct'' smart people, pushed by media/education), too dumb to think for himself.

Truly dumb people see a nigger and the obvious truth of their nature is so damn obvious to them that brainwash can't change their opinion. Really intelligent people are more confident in their thinking capabilities and shallow appearances ''that is what dumb people think'' do not fool them.

>Croatia

Great meme

Gratz finland, not bad.

>ancient italians and greeks weren't germanic
>somehow spoke a germanic language

This is your brain on nordicism.

>have big brain nibbas and 6 ft average height
>be highly ethno-centric(country is 95% white) non jewy,high honor
Croatian world domination when

>ancient italians and greeks weren't germanic
>somehow spoke a germanic language

wat?

lol, a 130 IQ on a WAIS is considered "genius" now?

Seems like the snow coons aren't taking advantage of this

Nordicists say that ancient greeks and italians were blonde and had blue eyes, but if that's the case, why isn't latin spoken in scandinavia?

Checkmate retards.

You can go to autism meetings and meet people with social disabilities.

We now have a white and red rose mix since the war of the roses which saw the houses of York (white) and Lancaster (red). More than 20 civic entities in Yorkshire have a coat of arms that includes the rose of York. People of Yorkshire have the most Nordic blood out of the whole of the UK and generally class themselves as different to the rest of England.
We still have the walled city of york (yorvik) which was originally a stronghold for the Roman legion.

>croat world domination
>Bosnia still exists

>mensa
mega cringe'd

Post your IQ

I don't know, why does Koreans speak a different language than the Chinese?

Btw, I love how it says current day Italians were 98% genetically similar to Romans, meanwhile humans are 99% genetically similar to chimps.

So you mean like Sup Forums but IRL?

>usnews.com/news/best-countries/articles/2016-09-02/10-countries-with-the-most-geniuses-per-capita
So they looked at Mensa member numbers by country and concluded from that number how smart a country is? That sounds like dumb idea from a statistical point of view.

Exactly yes, but you get to meet them in person & experience their insecurities & awkwardness first hand

Ancient romans weren't snowniggers, retard.

I didn't say they were

>That pic
Hahahahahahaha

ebin :DD

tbf I should of called it "Never turn your back to a Dawg"

The vikings used it my dude, check this weight from the viking era, it was dug up close to where i live

In all evolutionary history the most successful reproduced.
Niggers never even invented the wheel, yet they are out breeding us.
The future will be idiocracy but with niggers, Mike judge was a visionary.

We'd need levels of automation not yet seen to sustain sizable nigger populations.
You can build them a city but if you don't do the maintenance yourself then they will just let it fall apart.

>the celt one
kek

some days without Sup Forums made me realise how retarded this site is

reminder that everyone with a meme flag is a shitskin

W-wojak?

I haven't tested. Why?

>7 out of 10 nations are Germanic

I would like to be excluded from this narrative.

>almost all germanic

paint me surprised

>ireland

how does a country with an iq of 92 have so many geniuses?

yeah, there's a clear pattern

*sigh*

Nord bro is correct on this one sadly. I dont know what method they used, but it is quite fucking obvious that sicilians and italians are not in any way related to the romans.
The original romans were systematically replaced by semetic and germanic barbarians, which is why italians cluster as genetically identical to jews.
Sorry, but the romans were not 5'4 swarthy manlets, and they werent nordic either.

>hindu swastika is literally a star of david with a swastika in it
>celtic swastika is a sad wojak
>jews have their own swastika

wtf

I thought Ireland had an average IQ hovering slightly above nog levels. (Mostly because it’s Nebraska: the Country, has a tiny population, and smart people leave.)

t. Potato Bug

why do us irish get bullied on Sup Forums by everyone if we consitantly score so high on all these metrics of success?

thats the plot to idiocracy

thats what I thought aswell, but somehow we manage to be pretty smart despite the brain drain.

WASP propaganda

Because you elected a gay Indian for PM and are hell bent on destroying yourselves?

>no french

this is a smearing campaign

there goes my 'no fap'

Bjarnia Stronk

nice one chaim

>t.

Technically not.
Even if I'm blonde with blue eyes.

No, he's right. Any country with First World level education will probably have similar amount of Mensa level people. That list is a measurement of interest into Mensa membership rather than of raw intellect.
>inb4 another Finnish proxy
Vedä kuule vaan vittu päähäs norsuhomo :)

Which by the way,
I certainly got to say that I have a truly high iq, sarcastically, while also being true.

Ireland has the most guinesses, to be sure.

HAHAHA! We r planet

Superior mongol genes

That's an ancient british round house

Norway shouldnt be on the list. They only invested that cheese slicer while most cheese today is pre-sliced. Oogaaa Boogaaa inbred snowniggers

just that hes not a pm and we didnt elect him you havent made a single correct statement in that entire sentence. Why bother typing if your just that bad at life

And whose fault is that, yank?

That hurts

Your president's for not carving up Bosnia with Milošević.
No, you guys wanted the whole thing and hardly got anything.
I know.
The whole thing was a shitshow.
I wish NATO and US didn't interfere.

>mensa data
>paying for the test
don't really care desu

Smart people means higher emotional awareness, but they don't consider that dumb people are emotional children. Most smart people shut down their emotions, but the ones who don't have high emotional levels so they become overly loving and kind letting people with no empathy take advantage of them.

Basically autist neet meter binland wins.

Blond Cretans giving an offering, Egyptian depiction.

if really want to play this game OP i can show you source on North Italians in Pisa test that were basically only below Canadians and asian countries and destroy any Germanic country and so at IQ, so please stop with this nordicist bullshit
no hate for any nordic country

You are dump if you do not thrive to control your own emotions and i don't mean by this shutting them down, there is no intelligence in that if one want to be happy. Don't be slave to emotions and surroundings, realize that you alone create them as long no one is stabbing you.

I'm not a scientist and I have absolutely no evidence to back up these claims but I wholeheartedly believe that hot weather literally melts your brain which is why Australians are so fucking stupid.