Utah school tells girls they can't say no when asked to dance

Parents in Weber County, Utah, are firing back at an elementary school after the principal told female students that they can’t say no when asked to dance.
Natalie Richard first raised questions when her sixth-grade daughter came home and said she was told that she couldn’t say “no” if a boy asked her to dance at the Valentine’s Day dance.
At first, Richard assumed her daughter had heard something wrong.
“Oh no, no honey,” she said. “You guys are misunderstanding again. That’s not how it is.”
When her daughter insisted that that’s what she was told at school, Richard figured she’d confirm it with her daughter’s teacher. The teacher’s reply beyond horrified her.
“The teacher said she can’t,” Richard said. “She has to say yes. She has to accept and I said, ‘Excuse me.'”
Furious, Richard then took her concerns to the principal, whose response was the same.
“He basically just said they’ve had this dance set up this way for a long time and they’ve never had any concern before,” she said.
According to an official from the Weber County School District, of which the elementary school Kanesville Elementary is a part of, the rule is, in fact, real. However, its intent was to promote inclusivity.
“Please be respectful, be polite,” the official, Lane Findlay, said. “We want to promote kindness, and so we want you to say yes when someone asks you to dance.”
Richard, who was unaware of the rule as it was not presented to parents, disagrees, claiming that it sends the wrong message to the children.
“Psychologically, my daughter keeps coming to me and saying I can’t say ‘no’ to a boy,” she said. “That’s the message kids are getting. Sends a bad message to girls that girls have to say ‘yes’; sends a bad message to boys that girls can’t say ‘no.'”
Though strides have been made to inform parents of the rule, such as a permission slip outlining it, there have been no efforts to eliminate the rule.

If the rule was fine before then what magical event occurred that suddenly made it not ok till now?

the principals need to be gassed
transgressions against white women are transgressions against the entire race and cannot be tolerated

>pay little boy to harrass daughter at dance
>daughter has to comply with his demands and dance with him or she gets in trouble
>daughter ends up "traumatized"
>sue the fuck out of the school
>???
>PROFIT

meanwhile british schools tell you you can't say yes to a date

>Mormons need to be gassed.

Fixed it.

Otherwise the little girls were only agreeing to dance with the top 20% of boys.

>reject boy because of the color of his skin
>”can’t have this happening, people will think we are racist”
>”let’s demand that all girls have to say yes when asked to dance, then no nig-....I mean, African Americans will get rejected, and people won’t think we are racist”
>”Well fuck, now we are promoting rape culture by demanding that girls have to say yes when asked to dance”

it's hilarious to watch SJW buzzwords collapse into themselves out of share illogicality. this is inclusion vs. female empowerment, round 625

also I am sad that even utah suffers from this bullshit.

>One day SJWs are going to make it illegal for women to reject me

>tfw SJWs create the rape culture they claimed to be fighting.

>elementary school dance

only in america would anyone take an elementary school dance seriously

It was like that going all the way back to the 80's as far as i know. I remember them having the same policy in both Salt Lake and Tooele when i went to school.
Then again back then the schools only had a few hundred students max and nobody went to dances anyways unless your parents forced you.

a woman realized she could get in the paper by creating a problem

There is little to no niggers in Utah
>inb4 cherrypicking

I dont know. I don't think that's a bad thing. Otherwise the not so cool boys would feel desilusionized. They don't have to marry them, just dance.
I think it would be good if young boys wouldn't start with a rejection because it costs young boys lots of bravery to ask.

Morons are sjws now? You people have no idea what mormons are like. Mormon women get knocked up by 20 and have 3 or 4 kids by age 25. if not, they're black sheep and outcasts in their community. They also have a high divorce rate and either go insane and have to be quarantined in a psych-ward or get really slutty and try to date some poor bastard that has no idea how hes about to be manipulated and maneuvered by top-quality pussy, and if he is not extremely careful and lucky, his life will beruined forever.
Mormonism is a VERY rapey culture. Women marry these men after knowing them for not more than 3 months, and they end up marrying someone whose been raised to see his wife as personal property and the woman are taught to be property and subordinate, so they end up getting raped for 10 years before they have the courage to leave

>There is little to no niggers in Utah
Utah is absolutely saturated with illegals

>Utah
>promote inclusivity
What a bunch of horse shit. If you really love your kids, teach them about exclusivity. This shit isn't how the real world works. They need to learn to deal with rejection.

you will live to see feminist sjws institute sharia law

wtf i love utah now

illegal hispanics

They are in elementary school. It is similar to punishing kids for not allowing others to play with them.

natalie richard never got asked to dance

>illegal hispanics
yeah, who dont know how to drive but somehow have cars they've driving over from mexio.
Good luck walking down the sidewalked with a bunch of manlet mexicans driving around, who cant see over the steering wheel or know right of way laws. Good luck trying to ride a motorcycle out west without getting creamed because they're not using their eyes while driving around a 20 year old pontiac

I can't see how this is justified.

>they've driving over from mexio.
>they've driving over from california**.

Instead of using this as a good lesson about rejection they are coddling these stupid kids. What could go wrong?

what occurred was society became aware of the liberal / feminist agenda to sexualize children.

this dance is not "to promote kindness" - it's to promote under-age sex so that girls can never give their virginity to a husband

Girls should give virginity to a husband, especially if I'm their husband. Polygamy and your virginity. Is that too much to ask?

tl;dr
chill out dude it’s the internet

a few years ago, around the same area, they made international news for photoshipping long sleeves on all the girls in the yearbook, while haveing a picture of a shirtless football team with a caption that read something like, 'unstoppable pussy slayers, we dont take no for an answer"
seriously though, utahn girls are incredible difficult to get in bed, but once there, they are turbo orgasmo sluts who like it rapey, because most of them have been raped at some point, or simply so repressed that when they go to college its common practice to fuck the entire sports team at once

they are trying to fight the 80/20 rule

what if a 30 year old man asks them to dance? asking for a friend

The vast majority of mormon boys/men ive met through the years are fucking faggots. Your story just reinforces this. I bet the only reason the whole system was created was just so they could wall themselces off in a closet gay utopia.

mormonism was definitely create to corner their own pussy market. The girls are so brainwashed, it sad. I live in Utah and will probably end up blowing my brains out if i have to stay here for another year.
This state, with its mormon mafia controlled agencies, its brainwashed and repressed women and its dumb fuck, isolated populace has killed almost all the passion that drove my life.

I bet 1.000 burguer money that the boys where shitskins and the girls where white skin lovely blondies.

women are brainwashed everywhere you go. i'd rather them be brainwashed to act traditional and seek men who want families than be brainwashed to think men are evil and families are oppressing

Shoot up the temple in salt lake. Take those smug cunts down a peg or two.

ill concede that it probably only sucks becuase im not mormon.
Mormons males are luck as fuck because the woman are still raised to want husbands. Its easy as fuck to find a hot as fuck virgin 18 / 19 year old wife that just wants to date for a couple months so she can get married, procreate and begin wife / mother duties.

t. Dumb Roastie

probably wouldnt make it base the sidewalk.
another thing about Utah is they have private security in unmarked vehicles fucking everywhere.
They know when you're form out of town and entering their neighborhood.
Even in progressive towns, they'll see you enter their neighborhood and follow you around until you leave

Oh bullshit. Most young men in the Morman communities get shipped off to be a missionary during their prime years so the church elders can arrange for their favored to get wives. If you're not a connected family in the Mormon community you're not getting married to a Mormon woman. It looks easy from the outside because all you see is those men left behind hooking up with the women they're already arranged to marry, what you don't see or understand is that for every one of those men there's no less then 8 out doing missionary work who never had a chance to get married by being born into a lower cast family. The rates of single men in Mormon communities is far less then you could possible imagine.

>state enforced GFs for incels

You dont just go down there and shoot it up immediately. You plan, learn the area. Fit in and seem like one of them.
Private security wont be able to do a thing if you toss a molotov or pipepomb under their cars before they know whats happening.

>Most young men in the Morman communities get shipped off to be a missionary during their prime years
confirmed for know nothing about them
Yes, they go on mission for a couple years after highschool with no contact with the world other than preaching, converting and hanging with their mission buddy, by they're also pressured that whole time to be married and are expected to find a wife and be ready to marry by the time they're finished with their mission, which is around 21 22 years
Their life goals as drilled into them from their birth
1) prepare for your mission
2) preach to as many as you can
3) get a married & have kdis

Go on.....

This is the real reason.

Wait, you tards are against this rule?

Do you have a legitimate reason?

It seems the school just wants to shield boys from rejection. Is that so bad?

We share our schools with niggers now.

aaaaaaaaaaaannnndd
/thread

i wish i could show my tinder.
girl after girl, ages 18-28. divorced. never less than 3 kids.

Holy fuck. The left is so retarded. Seriously brain damage level retarded. Anon5 must have been right about contraceptives creating frontal lobe damage in women.

Whenever I dance, people start physically assaulting me.

>It seems the school just wants to shield boys from rejection. Is that so bad?

Yes. We need to stop raising snowflakes.

its to cover up their rape problem
Cant get raped if you cant say no
The rape problem is probably so bad that they had to make this rule.
Image being a mormon girl crying to your parents that you were raped under the school bleachers. YOu think they would call the police and risk making it public? Lol, no. They condemn the girl. Mormon girls get raped all the time, they're community prevents them from having any recourse.
Also, if you faggots want to expose some pedos, just go convert as a mormon and larp for a few months. These people can be very pedo and incestreal because everyones afraid to call them out and going public

>confirmed for know nothing about them

Yeah, except i was born in Utah.... in a Mormon family.
Stop and think about what you just wrote.
They leave for the two years of their life that most young people get married. And do you honestly think the women who are home are just going to sit around and wait?
You admitted yourself getting married is pounded into their heads from day1, that they only date for a few months before getting married, that they get married as sooin as possible.
Put the pieces together fampia.

I'll give you two guesses as to who decides who gets shipped off as a missionary during those critical marriage years and why.

They don't do polygamy in mainline Mormonism now. What do they do with the extra males and females who are leftovers?

I need someone to come tug my dick. I have blue balls. Give me your email address, you can't reject me.

P.S. My toenails are also long, could use trimming. Bring your clippers

Parents are actually taking note of what is being taught to their child instead of just dumping them in school and ignoring them later on when they get home

>most young people get married.
most people do not get married at 18 to 22 years though. only a mormon could think this way, which makes you a shill

I imagine the ratio of boys to girls at those dances is about 1:10. What girl would show up knowing she could be forced against her will to dance with a fat slob or a nigger? I'd MAKE my daughter stay home.

there are no fat people in Utah, all the fat slobs come from California. Theres even less blacks

Affirmative action for betas
What could go wrong?

>most people do not get married at 18 to 22 years though
Mormons do, marriages are more or less arranged by the elders. Each family is "encouraged" to push their children to marry into certain families.

>only a mormon could think this way
I used to be Mormon.

>which makes you a shill
Pic related.

Mormons have a very low divorce rate, relatively speaking, only about 20%, you hysterical feminist

Lol pretty much

She thinks everyone born in Utah is automatically a Mormon.
She's probably from California and/or a minority as well.

that has to be bullshit
never in my life have a met so many woman, who are under 25, that have 2 or more kids,
Its ridiculous. If you dont knock a girl up by the time shes 20 and you live in utah you're going to be alone forever or you're going to be a stepdad

I wonder if a second boy asks them, do they have to go with both? Can the boys ask multiple girls?

even non-mormons in utah are so cucked by the mormon mafia state that they may as well be mormon. You can't just ignore that juju like it doesn't affect you, thats like thinking you can breathe underwater even though you dont have gills

To be fair we should have the girls cover their faces so that the guys dont know which one they are asking to dance. EQUALITY NOW!

Is a rule fine if no one knows about it?

Boys were also told to say ‘yes’ at all times. Only stack up cunts and feminists believe that they are the center of the universe

I'm what happens when you get rejected too much.

The get out of the state you fucking retard.
Move back to California and your little safespace and pretend women having children is some sort of mortal sin that simply cannot be forgiven.
You're only shitting all over it because no decent Mormon man will touch your nasty ass.

why do you think im a woman from california?
and mormon woman hate thier faggy mormon husbands. I know this because i fuck their mormon wives and mothers on the regular. I used to not mind mormons until i moved to Utah and ended up hating them so bad i needed to get revenge.
I literally took Sup Forumss advice, years ago, and started my crusade of corrupting mormon women with booze and weed and fucking them silly
so go hang yourself, nu/male/

You're so seething with roastie burn i can smell it through the monitor.

whatever idiot.
If you're a momron in Utah there is a good chance i fucked you mother in the ass or had a dozen loads swallowed by your wife that hates you

>Don't get rejected even though you're a classless, fat slob
>Never change your behavior
>Become embittered and go on to rape when women who aren't obligated to say yes say no

>constantly bully out lower tier of males from dating pool
>they exit entirely
>birth rates drop
>import 3rd world

What if the girls ask each other to dance?

The school would not want to be homophobic, right?

This, mainly.

>Yes. We need to stop raising snowflakes

Seems like Sup Forumstards aren't much better

There is not rape problem in Utah.

>I need someone to come tug my dick

I think f you attend a dance you have consent to dance with someone. Of course you don't have to fuck them too.

>Of course you don't have to fuck them too.
unless they rape you, becuase if you get raped, and you tell someone, the people in your ward and your family will blame the girl

why?

at least they have a functional community. They are singlehandedly raising the birth rate. What have you done with your life?

good these stupid whores should never be able to tell a man "no".

>unless they rape you, becuase if you get raped, and you tell someone, the people in your ward and your family will blame the girl

How you equate dancing with rape I'll never understand. You sound like a feminist. Do you believe looking at a woman is a form of rape too?

lel I remember when the teacher told a girl she had to ask me to dance because nobody else would

pfff nice try ya walking ivory bio! But how can elephants even compete with the BWC?

most people get married around age 30

im sorry you're too stupid to understand a culture that revolve around the idea that women are subordinate in every way to males and thought of as property and how that contributes to males inclined to rape and women inclined to have serious sexual issues

>lel I remember when the teacher told a girl she had to ask me to dance because nobody else would

I remember when my mom chased after me with a broom to go play with the neighbor boy. We were friends for years afterwards. Compulsory social engagement isn't the end of the world.

Trolling on my Sup Forums? Why I never!

"rape" is a crime made up by feminists in order to unfairly persecute men. You are a serious cuckold.

how is that trolling?
you dont think the mormon culture instills the idea that women are property and subordinate to males in every way?

>unable to differentiate violence and sex
you're fucked in the head

Weber County school district website? I wonder what kinda kids they dont want being discriminated.