Is Christianity a cuck religion...

Is Christianity a cuck religion? It worships a God that willfully allowed himself to be dominated and crucified by lesser beings. It’s symbols depict a man broken and defeated nailed to a plank of wood, it glorifies willful submission and weakness for the benefit of others, even those who hate you.

On the contrary Islam glorifies the very opposite, physicial domiance and the forceful conversion of non-believers. Judaism glorifies academic and financial success and mental prowess, it also emphasizes the racial aspect of Jewish identity and how Jews are destined to rule over the Goyim. Both of these religions favor an ideology of conquest and victory, while Christianty glorifes taking on the burdens of your enemies and suffering as a price with a possible reward in the afterlife that makes it all worth it.

While Christianity is a good religion for a homogenous society that isn’t being invaded by subhuman cancer cells, now that white society is under attack Christian conditioning and attempting to emulate Jesus has become our own worst enemy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KCwG13K7TAo
youtu.be/Sz42hBg4jys
youtu.be/MV1sVDU9E2E
youtube.com/watch?v=fFoXKLCpq2g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Could you endure torture, because you refused to compromise your ideals?

Wich is why Jesus will return soon, like next week or so. It's like in the days of Noah, before humankind was nothing but evil, so God had to send the flood.

>Hitler: Christianity is the basis of the entire morality of Germany
youtu.be/KCwG13K7TAo

>Hitler: We will defend Christianity
youtu.be/Sz42hBg4jys

>Hitler: We will never forsake God
youtu.be/MV1sVDU9E2E

>Hitler: God created our Volk
youtube.com/watch?v=fFoXKLCpq2g

>do not resist an evildoer doesn't actually mean what it says i promise waaaa

these people are desperately hoping nobody reads the actual chapter

shut up with this faggot fucking, "is christianity a cuck religion?" No you shill fucking queerbag Jew. It's the most dominant religion on Earth, always will be and you're very likely to burn in Hell if you don't drop your faggot assed ways. Fuck you & your mother, cunt.

fuck you and your gay sandnigger bullshit

Says the man who openly claims to worship a sandnigger. I bet you wish your God was white, but he's not. He's just a dumb sandnigger and you will always call him one.

Jonah 3:8 In hebrew and corresponds in Latin
"Let every Adam/human (in latin) and Behamah, let every male person."
This speaks of a man being a beast, not as an insult but a reality of who they are.

haha welp, can't say you weren't warned! have fun being with Her and taking it up the ass, fags.

Only whites can blush fully, and part whites, like mestizos can partially blush

St Isidore of Seville, identifies SPAINIARDS as Ethiopians

The Ethiopians are so called after a son of Ham named Cush, from whom they have their origin. In Hebrew, Cush means "Ethiopian." This nation, which formerly emigrated from the region of the river Indus, settled next to Egypt between the Nile and the Ocean, in the south very close to the sun. There are three tribes of Ethiopians: Hesperians, Garamantes, and Indians. Hesperians are of the West, Garamantes of Tripolis [Coast of Libya], and the Indians of the East.

The Garamantes are a people of Africa living near the Cyrenians [Coast of Libya] and named after King Garamans, son of Apollo. He founded there a city named Garama after his own name. They are neighbors of the Ethiopian tribes. Concerning Virgil "The farthest Garamantes" And the 'farthest,' because they are savage and remote from human fellowship. The Hesperians are those who live alongside Spain, for Hispania is Hesperia.

'Moors' (Maurus), although the Moors are named by the Greeks for their color, for the Greeks call black, and indeed, blasted by blistering heat, they have a countenance of a dark color.

Moor on the left, they were like Rhodesia

This is an Arab, direct descandant of a man who was False Prophet's Right Hand man, NAsrid Dynasy Grenada

Moors according to Roman Catholic Spainiards

Whtie genocide is real

Direct Descendant of False Prophet Muhamme, who also claimed to be white

How Christian of you.

>Lisped the nu male queers as they parroted their favorite e celeb.

Furthermore Torah commands for neither man nor woman to lie with ANY beast. And there are verses that also say as such
"ANd there was no HIRE for neither man nor beast"
"And The Seed of Israel will mix with the seed of beasts"

>Taking a literal approach on a religious text
>They were bringing plague on Israel because they did evil
What sort of evil, user
>Do not mix with believers and unbelievers
I think you may want to look at the end of the quote there buddy, pretty clear it's an illusion between white and black (wonder what that could be applied to)
>Hebraic doesn't have multiple translation
It's like you're not even trying to deny what's on that image
>Multiple time where God called animals to curse Mankind
Yeah. Pests. Rodents. Not cattle. Cattle, even if they eat the grain, you can eat. Their dead flesh become fertilizer. Rodents and insects? Not so much. Trying to catch a grasshoper in a swarm is not worth it. Trying to catch a cow in a herd is, however.
>The wild beast will rob you OF your children
Can literally mean the same thing, though.
>People and animals should be covered in sackcloth as a sign of shame
And why is that that both people and animals have to repent their shame, when animals weren't even considered responsible back in their days?
And why would any animal actually cry to God and be understood as such?
>AS brute beasts
Literally the same thing, what the actual fuck man, calling them "as brute beasts" does not make Peter view them as humans but as inferiors.
>Implying Matthew isn't talking about the good things in general
Let the swine be witht he swine and the pearls with the pearls. That could apply to a lot of things, actually, don't you agree
> Implying Israel isn't an ethnoreligious state. Again
>There again
>Cush is the same place as Ethiopia
Cush is a part of Modern Ethiopia and Southern Egypt corresponding to the higher grounds of the Nile, close to the desert.
Its population was (according to historians) either kemetic egyptian, not nubians, or a mix of the two.
Geography in these times was also hazardous. Sabah was considered to rule over all of Arabia, while in reality it covered at most modern Yemen and Ethiopia.

Very much so leaf nigger fuck.

"leaf nigger fuck" hahaha.

But no, yes, that's what I'm saying, agree with pic related.

imagine actually worshiping a kike on a stick. like just take a sec to imagine actually doing that.

While arguably some of the claims are far fetched:
>Leviticus 19,19
>talking about seeds not people
Offspring is referred as seed.
>I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your seed and her seed
Genesis 3,15
>and his seed shall be in many waters
Numbers 24,7
>But the prolific brood of the ungodly will be of no use, and none of their illegitimate seedlings will strike a deep root or take a firm hold.
Wisdom 4,3
So it fits with "do not mix two kinds of offspring".
And Tobit is an integral part of the Bible, fuck off prot.
>And it has thought it meet that a list of the sacred books be inserted in this decree, lest a doubt may arise in any one's mind, which are the books that are received by this Synod. They are as set down here below:
>Of the Old Testament: the five books of Moses, to wit, Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy; Josue, Judges, Ruth, four books of Kings, two of Paralipomenon, the first book of Esdras, and the second which is entitled Nehemias;
>Tobias (alternate spelling)

imagine when trying to get closer to god you actually reject material attachments, including resenting one jew that got crucified by the other jews because he was fighting against Satan too effectively just because he was a jew.

a fucking stick

>Muh jew on stick is my only argument!

Don't tell me you are actually cucked enough to worship something you honestly BELIEVE is a sandnig.

Why should the white man stick with a religion that's not white? It's totally not white btw. Nope nope nope. Jesus wasn't white.

I AM THE BEAST I WORSHIP

Yes. Even by it's own standards, Christianity is trash. You shall know it by it's fruit. What is the fruit of Christianity? Liberalism, feminism, communism, globalism, capitalism, etc. All cancer. It has given only rotten fruit.

> Yet it was the Lord’s will to crush him and cause him to suffer,

Buona serra, brother!

>God punishes Miriam for racism
Wow, that's stupid. Here's what Miriam and Aaron said:
>Has the Lord indeed spoken only through Moses? Has he not spoken through us also?
Why would they say "Has he not spoken through us also"?
Because they received a teaching that forbade taking wives from other nations. They viewed Moses as in the state of sin, because of his marriage. If there weren't any teaching that forbade mix marriages, then there wouldn't speak against Moses.
But as God says:
>If there is a prophet among you, I the Lord make myself known to him in a vision, I speak with him in a dream. 7 Not so with my servant Moses; he is entrusted with all my house. 8 With him I speak mouth to mouth, clearly, and not in dark speech; and he beholds the form of the Lord. Why then were you not afraid to speak against my servant Moses?
No mention of "racism". Instead Lord tells: "If I had a problem with Moses, I would have told him. He sees me and hears my words. Through him I've given you the Law. And you seek to judge him, despite the fact I've made him to be a judge of you."
God himself is "racist"
>No Ammonite or Moabite shall enter the assembly of the Lord; even to the tenth generation none belonging to them shall enter the assembly of the Lord for ever
Deuteronomy 23,4
This holds true for the entire period of Old Covenant.

>says the man who worships a brown rabbi

So it's just a coincidence that all western/first world societies are Christian and the middle East which is full of violence and misery is muslim?

ftfy *were

Maybe both religions have flaws? Christianity is too cucked and Islam is too retarded.

Oh yeah, Christ would never hurt anyb-
11 Then I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse! He who sat upon it is called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he judges and makes war. 12 His eyes are like a flame of fire, and on his head are many diadems; and he has a name inscribed which no one knows but himself. 13 He is clad in a robe dipped in blood, and the name by which he is called is The Word of God. 14 And the armies of heaven, arrayed in fine linen, white and pure, followed him on white horses. 15 From his mouth issues a sharp sword with which to smite the nations, and he will rule them with a rod of iron; he will tread the wine press of the fury of the wrath of God the Almighty. 16 On his robe and on his thigh he has a name inscribed, King of kings and Lord of lords.
17 Then I saw an angel standing in the sun, and with a loud voice he called to all the birds that fly in midheaven, “Come, gather for the great supper of God, 18 to eat the flesh of kings, the flesh of captains, the flesh of mighty men, the flesh of horses and their riders, and the flesh of all men, both free and slave, both small and great.” 19 And I saw the beast and the kings of the earth with their armies gathered to make war against him who sits upon the horse and against his army. 20 And the beast was captured, and with it the false prophet who in its presence had worked the signs by which he deceived those who had received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped its image. These two were thrown alive into the lake of fire that burns with brimstone. 21 And the rest were slain by the sword of him who sits upon the horse, the sword that issues from his mouth; and all the birds were gorged with their flesh.
Revelation 19

Judaism seems to be the best religion for a proud peoples who value racial purity, but what it means for the non-jews is just too twisted, brown mongrels are disgusting.

JESUS WAS WHITE. His religion was meant for whites. That’s why the nations that stayed Christian remained white like Poland and Hungary. It’s also why every white nation that turns away gets mongrelized and becomes irrelevant. NIGGERS ARE DEMONS TRYING TO CORRUPT THE ADAMIC BLOODLINE. ONLY CHRISTIANITY CAN SAVE US.

No, you're wrong. Shut up, faggot!

Getting killed was part of His plan

Who's the real Hitler? A christcuck or an atheist?

Any Sup Forums Christians here? I have a genuine question.

Whites are already a minority within the christian community...

Christcuckery is a retarded random compilation of mistranslated pagan religions. Your fringe passages taken out of context wont stop the local church from inviting hundreds of refugees. Christianity is literaly the nigger of religions, its entire thing was stealing from others to make up its own story., Krishna became Christ, and the stories are a mash-up of various pagan tales from different languages, such as the nordics, the romans, the zoroastrians, sun worshippers, hindus and buddhists, etc. The only proper religion for a white man is pagan aryanism (wotanism/odinism/local linguistic variety). Christcuckery and judaism share a lot, ncluding the central preset of the religion, wich is the unnatainable goal, the only way to attain the endgoal of both judaism or christianity is by commiting a collective mass suicide, therefore making sure the commiting of sins becomes impossible. Christcucks are rightfully ridiculed by everyone else on this board and on almost everywhere they go for good reason, they refuse to study the origins of christinity, where it came from. The god of the bible (Yaweh) is very real, what they dont understand is that he is literaly a desert demon, the spirit of trickery, who gains power by gaslighting his devotees into believing the others gods are not real, or simply an extention of himself. Start reading the history of eastern religions and you will finaly understand who yaweh is how the bible came to be.

as for why its called christcuckery, its pretty simple:

Being white and trying to find truth by inviting into your mind the followings of christ, is the equivalent of wanting kids but invinting a nigger to fuck your woman.

Telling browns they couldn't use contraceptives was a mistake.

Christianity embodies the conquest of our demons and being a righteous and moral person, worthy of God's grace on judgement day. Both Islam and Judaism are much more material in their doctrines, prizing the world over the spirit.

Almost every Christian who sets upon a journey of faith fails spectacularly.

Good stuff user. There are lots of good Christian redpills going around. There's hope for this den of pagans yet.

Out of all religions on Earth, why pic the three created by Jews? (Judaism, Christianity, Islam). Most Christians have done absolutely no research on any other religions.