TRUMP WANTS TO PROVIDE BOX ED FOOD INSTEAD OF FOOD STAMPS

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-02-12/trump-budget-swaps-food-stamps-for-100-percent-american-food

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/o64Fz-KW1Dk
youtube.com/watch?v=PArF9k2SbQk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's a great idea, and it's been tested.

How am I gonna get ding dongs and flaming hot cheetos outta that bag

What's the problem?

I love and support this idea 100%. We throw out so much food in the USA it is unreal. This is a great way to save the planet and to help our hungry at the same time.

I also don't care for giving niggers a blank check to feed themselves. I am glad we are starting to see that it is cheaper to feed them than it is to let them make poor health choices.

based. and it needs to be FOOD not junk food. You get a box with flour, tortillas/bread, eggs, milk, cheap GMO produce, cheap protein, cheap cheese. Beans, pasta, condiments, spices and sugar. Nothing processed or premade.

Great idea, give them money, and a good portion of those funds end up in the pockets of CEO's and shareholders of corps like Nabisco, Coca Cola, Pepsico, Nestle and many more.
this way the government cuts out the middle man and gets nutritious food to the people who need it, instead of providing corporate welfare to companies who are literally selling poop people poison.

chicken in every pot

i can't sell my 1 dollar foodstamps for 50cents a piece so i can buy crack
I can't buy a fuckton of groceries to stock my food truck and sell back to the tax payers in the city
bottom line, its raycis

That's a great idea

Maybe they will learn to through in some ground beef/turkey in that tomato base instead of buying frozen pizzas

>in b4 it's a soy block

good idea

> It would give all households receiving more than $90 a month in cash a food-aid package that would "include items such as shelf-stable milk, ready to eat cereals, pasta, peanut butter, beans and canned fruit, vegetables, and meat, poultry or fish," according to the proposal.

why not give to everyone who gets it the people who just get below $90 will spend it on the same bullshit they do

>SHEEEEIT NIGGA how am I supposed to get muh 40oz of Colt45 REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Bodegas will sell beer and ring it up as soda pop, everyone knows it.

are these gonna be like civilian MREs except more simplified/cheap? good idea desu

Niggers and dems will be pissed about this because you can't trade a box of food for painkillers and weed.

>poop people
People of Oppression

kek
that would be a good method of subverting the masses

this will stop people doing the canned soda for drugs scheme immediately. Good.

Are you doubting me?
You better watch your ass bitch, 'cause I always, ALWAYS carry a minimum of three chili bags. Motherfuckers up around the way call me Three Bag Jimmy and when you even think you can be a smart ass bitch, next thing you know you're lying the hospital with third-degree chili burns

It doesn't sound very pleasant, but considering that people on food stamps tend to either not follow proper nutrition since they only buy junkfood, run a fraud scam where they'll exchange their food stamps for cigs and booze, it might not be such a bad idea. Expect angry nigs, angry white women and angry food company lobbyists whose junkfood profits off food stamp user's ignorance to raise a hell of a ruckus over it

After I worked in a pharmacy you wouldn’t believe how many people’s problems are just caused by being a lazy fat ass then they get welfare because they’re so much of a lazy fat ass they’ve disabled themselves

Go back
>>>/leftypol/

Holy shit can you imagine if Drumpftq literally cured the black community of diabetes. The madman.

I wonder what sorts of arguments the democrats will concoct to oppose this.

This is an excellent and obvious solution. Unfortunately, the Democrats will NEVER get behind it. But by giving them boxes of actual food, made in America, you're creating jobs while feeding the poor relatively healthy food. Food stamps need to end. I know food costs would go down. Did you know that people use their EBT cards on fucking milkshake machines? Those milkshake machines in gas stations. Accept EBT. Milkshakes. That shit needs to end. I'm tired of literally paying for milkshakes for fat-ass women who demand free Healthcare as well.

breakfast of champions

this

Communist food rations,no thanks
I'm sure antifa and Bernie supporters must support Trump's idea of communist food rations I'm sure his Jewish son in law came up with that idea.

yeah, that was a typo

This wouldn't be needed if they fucking bought potatoes/rice/pasta, produce and raw meat with stamps. Instead I see people pulling out their EBT to buy 10 dollars of overpriced soda and chips. Its not just blacks, its the whites too. Poor people aren't good with money.

sorry no more neetbux for you. Hope you like beans and rice.

Dems claim to support communism so communist food rations is what they are gonna get.

ive seen people buy energy drinks and candy with their ebt card I don't think it should be allowed for that shit

But I like it that niggers blow their EBT on candy and soda in the first three days of the month

NEETs and niggers need to learn proper nutrition. At least the ones posting here will be better off.

>based. and it needs to be FOOD not junk food. You get a box with flour, tortillas/bread, eggs, milk, cheap GMO produce, cheap protein, cheap cheese. Beans, pasta, condiments, spices and sugar. Nothing processed or premade.

This should help with the obesity epidemic that is killing african americans by stopping their hearts up with bad food.

>Instead I see people pulling out their EBT to buy 10 dollars of overpriced soda and chips.

There is no bad way to look at this. It forces people to eat healthy, which statistically will increase their lifespan. It makes jobs for americans, and give real value to the poor. It is a win/win. Niggers won't even have to leave their homes to go to the shopperette. Now they can concentrate on integrating back into society.

Tomorrow on CNN: How donating healthy food hurts America's poor

>eggs/muffins/potatoes
What a weird category.

Wait, I dont get it, growing up we where on food support and all we got from standing in line for hours was things like canned bread, powdered milk, shitty peanutbutter.

When did it change to EBT and (BUY WHAT YOU WANT FAGGOT!*)

I work but at least the poor niggers that love communism.will experience Soviet style food rations and bread lines.

I'm ok with it if the boxes are poisoned or empty

Tomorrow on CNN communist claim they are against Soviet style food rations and bread lines.

>communist food rations
Or you can GET A FUCKING JOB

> instead of providing corporate welfare to companies who are literally selling poop people poison.
but I WANT niggers to eat themselves into a grave

>tortillas
>beans
You have to go back, Juan.

I'm still waiting for them to stop beating around the bush and just release articles like:
>why won't you just die?

>Bodegas will sell beer and ring it up as soda pop, everyone knows it.
I've had my suspicions. I went to one of these ghetto corner stores once and I didn't see anything stopping them except the honor system, and we all know how well that works with blacks.

Probably wouldn't work at safeway though.

Working in a grocery store as a teenage is what turned me conservative. The fat slobs would swagger in, buy chips and candy with food stamps, then buy alcohol, cigarettes, and lottery tickets with their cash. As far as I'm concerned they should just be cut off so they starve, but if we have to feed them we should at least give them food directly.
>but this will just increase the cost of the program since we'll have to pay for shipping instead of just handing out money
Giving people money only works in an honest society where they'll use it to better their situation. These people are leeches who should be lanced.

Must. figure. out. how. this. is. racist.

>cheap GMO produce
i thought you wanted to cut down on health care costs not give everyone cancer and infertility within a few generations

Why is it mandatory for me to pay for poor lazy nigger’s food? Cut that shit out of the budget. The truly helpless can be fed by charity, otherwise if the poorfags are gonna starve rather than work then they’d better do it, and decrease the surplus population

I can't wait to see Bernie contradict himself.

The worst part when I see those cases is that they're buying their food at convenience stores. I feel like many haven't been to a proper grocery store in years. Meanwhile when I'm grabbing groceries I see hispanics who can barely put together 2 sentences in English buy rice by the sack and use their EBT for that since they came from a third world shithole and are frugal with food spending.

Fuckem send them old MREs.

>Jews Jewwing themselves into eating dog food
Somehow I don't really think the donation money actually goes to this.

Check the dates on those goods, everything is expired, just for show, a potemkin

Only if its cheaper. To beat food stamps relative cheapness (just raw money) and replace it with a separate bureaucracy is dubious. Every time its tried its more costly.

My EBT gone!

youtu.be/o64Fz-KW1Dk

>pasta
>sugar
>tortillas

that's all refined crap

>It's insulting
>Dehumanizing
>Different people have different dietary needs
>dats racist
Only the third one has merit but they'll go for all the other choices when denouncing it.

Don't forget seeing all the landwhale single moms complaining about them and they kids starving.

I love this man.

This is actually a great idea

ayyy this b muh jam
youtube.com/watch?v=PArF9k2SbQk

good idea, many people take advantage of food stamps.

tortillas and beans are easy and cheap ways to change up meals. Plus corn tortillas are the which means if all of them are made with corn, it could help our corn farmers a lot.
That being said... Giving food away to niggers and spics and lazy fucks is a total waste of my tax money. Every person I see at the store using foodstamps is obese and has a cart full of cheetos and soda.
/spit

also
>just endlessly expand military budget
>cut measly food rations

I have a job but this will please the Bernie supporters and Trump's Jewish son in law.
Soviet style bread lines for all the niggers that love communist like Nelson Mandela and Martin Luther King

Nice source

He's going to scream about "freedom to choose". I guarantee it.

This is the type of thing Michelle Obama should be all over after what she did to the school lunch programs.

Coke and the likes are going to be pissed

Sauce?

Bernie would of had the same idea food rations and bread lines.

>flour
time to send them envelopes of white powder

>shitty peanutbutter.
Dude, that was high quality peanut butter. You love Jif because it's full of sugar and has chemicals added to keep the oil from separating. USDA peanut butter was high quality.

I actually agree with this. If tax payers are giving money to people for free we have a right to know how that money is being spent and who stands to profit.

I don't really care about this. My issue is that American farmers and workers will be being paid by American tax dollars rather than randos. It also cuts down on corruptions because these food stamps can be used like currency, better to just give food which is harder to trade.

People literally bitched and cried that food stamps didn't let them buy fucking soda and potato chips, yeah these retards need to be handed bland boxes of food to teach them to loosen up on decadence and luxuries when you're fucking poor

This is what will doom it. Also walmart, etc.
Too much is invested in currrent ebt system. This is honestly boomer tier shit from Trump

Fucking FIX immigration. I wouldn't care about food stamps if we weren't full of nigs and spics holy shit

That would be great if it was high quality food.

Only problem with this is, it removes the free market element from the equation.

i.e. Who decides which foods are in the box and which company do they buy them from?

This opens the door to government selectively choosing a favored food company.

food stamp niggers should be eating rice and beans

all three meals

fuck them niggers, if they dont like living on rice and beans get a job.

fucking niggers

>switch out food stamps with what is pretty much MRE's
Nice!

Good plan, based Trump will get more niggers back to work when they get government cheese instead of Flamin’ Hot Cheetos now.

I can't wait to hear Bernie sanders and communist with CHE GUERRA shirts on complaining about food rations and bread lines.

Foodstamps should only be used like WIC. Milk, eggs, cheese, cereals, fresh fruits and vegetables. Whole foods only.

I hope Trump is pushing canned shit on everyone.

Our poor, subsidized corn farmers! Maybe we should just put corn syrup in everything then wonder why there's an obesity epidemic. Oh wait... Also, more white people actually use EBT.

NEETs BTFO

Welfare 'American Cheese' is/was a thing. I remember they used to give out more than anyone could eat so they gave/traded it to other people which is how I got it. Sometimes my grandmothers' friends would give her a bunch some of which she'd offload.

Rather than being optimized for Milk Cost Minimization it was produced as a way to store milk bought by the gubmint to keep the milk prices from crashing. So it was made without skimping on milk. If American Cheese was that, nobody would laugh at it.

Was well known as quality stuff.

>i thought you wanted to cut down on health care costs not give everyone cancer and infertility within a few generations
Id rather they be given real food, then allowed to fill up on doritos and cola. If they don't like the food, they can learn to stand on their own 2 feet and get a job.

I used to volunteer at a food bank. I understand the struggle first hand. I see these people. Food is much better then a debit card.

No one specified that it would or would not be GMO. It would not be relevant, since nearly all grain production in the americas is gmo. Yes it would be GMO. Yes it would be the same shit YOU are eating...unless you are going to convince me that you don't buy food.

fortunately the christian part takes care of that

This actually a great idea. Kudos al Trumpo.

It looked like it. I didn't see a single piece of healthy food but pretty sure they accepted ebt. Only healthy food was some meat, which could be "laundered" into ebt money if that makes sense.

>potemkin
neat, didn't know that word

>reddit posting this hard

>Take money from taxpayers
>get upset when you cant get your shitty food
smdhtbqhf

The people on food stamps need to be turned into food for livestock.

I see these every Christmas season, they always make is seem like Israel is a central african tier failed state.

>Every time its tried its more costly.
How many jobs will it create is a good question to ask at that point? 2/3 of all produced food in the usa never makes it to a consumer. It creates jobs, and reduces waste AND feeds someone who needs a bit of a hand. It is a win/win/win.