DO NOT FORGET ABOUT HOROWITZ'S IG REPORT!!! ITS THE MOAB!

thehill.com/opinion/judiciary/373331-ig-is-our-best-hope-for-criminal-investigation-of-clinton-dealings

Other urls found in this thread:

nardelloandco.com/executive-leadership-senior-staff/sabina-menschel/
news.syr.edu/2015/10/alumni-robert-and-richard-menschel-awarded-carnegie-medal-of-philanthropy-62555/
vanityfair.com/news/2018/02/washington-braces-fbi-bombshell-nunes-inspector-general
mintpressnews.com/the-finale-is-upon-us-the-russia-gate-implodes/236698/
thenewamerican.com/usnews/politics/item/28251-deep-state-fake-news-marriage-cia-nsa-fbi-operatives-join-media-in-droves
rt.com/op-ed/418287-russiagate-nunes-memo-intelgate/
zerohedge.com/news/2018-02-11/russiagate-delusion-dies-who-bill-priestap
theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/02/08/the-enigma-man-e-w-bill-priestap/
thehill.com/policy/national-security/372457-ig-poised-to-reignite-war-over-fbis-clinton-case
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This shit is going to get deep. Pic related. (download and view on device; too much for expanded view).

Bill Priestap's wife was on 9/11 commission. Her uncle and father are goldman sachs billionaires. She's an israeli spy.

I'm sick of waiting. When will we see the HABBENIN?!

In the aftermath of the 11 September 2001 (9/11) attacks upon the United States, though, this report notes, both the Menschel Brothers and their “Wednesday 10” separating themselves from the American government political-intelligence structure—and that included Sabina Menschel resigning from her position as Special Advisor in the Directorate of Intelligence at the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s headquarters in Washington D.C.—her then going to the highly secretive private intelligence firm Kroll International—and her finally ending up as one of the world’s most accomplished private spies at Nardello & Co.

nardelloandco.com/executive-leadership-senior-staff/sabina-menschel/

Back to page 1.
An actual thread!

news.syr.edu/2015/10/alumni-robert-and-richard-menschel-awarded-carnegie-medal-of-philanthropy-62555/

vanityfair.com/news/2018/02/washington-braces-fbi-bombshell-nunes-inspector-general

mintpressnews.com/the-finale-is-upon-us-the-russia-gate-implodes/236698/

thenewamerican.com/usnews/politics/item/28251-deep-state-fake-news-marriage-cia-nsa-fbi-operatives-join-media-in-droves

rt.com/op-ed/418287-russiagate-nunes-memo-intelgate/

zerohedge.com/news/2018-02-11/russiagate-delusion-dies-who-bill-priestap

theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/02/08/the-enigma-man-e-w-bill-priestap/

Seriously Sup Forums has been shit all day

That's because the Jews are scared. Menschel's mother worked at the FED and her Father at Goldman Sachs.

These are Khazarian Mafia Shadow Government agents.

I don't care who it is I just want to see the house of corruption come down and justice served. How much longer???

We're at the precipice. IG report changes everything forever.

its a slow day for Sup Forums
lots of shills farting about tho

Nah they ramped up the bots this weekend and they are spamming slide threads constantly now. I have 140 threads filtered.

I thought Mueller was changing everything. iG report comes out in the Spring right?

Weeks read WH Anons post I put up top.

Mueller is changing everything, the IG report is for the public to wake up so that when arrests start happening people don't lose their minds.

It doesn’t work if youre reposting the m.jpg version you retarded faggot

God I hope your right. Losing patience and hope thinking shit was business as usual.

Checked. Checked. And checked again. The IG report will be everything and more.

Nothing has been business as usual since last April

how does this worm determine what Americans can and can't handle? this faggot's ancestor funded the Bolshevik Revolution; can Americans handle that?

LISTENING TO BLOOD ON THE LEAVES AND THE BASS DROPS AS I CHECK YOUR DIGITS LETS GOOOOOO

>people don't lose their minds
Doubt. why would they care? If she is going to be charged (she won't) it has nothing to do with the public opinion.

She? Are you retarded? This is about a a conspiracy that goes back decades. Not one person or one country.

It's literally the jewish conspiracy that's about to be uncovered.

There were threads earlier about some judge reopening the mena Arkansas investigation. Maybe they want to let killary and her puppet slide out quietly on unrelated instead of risking open revolt? Prison is prison?
>t. Wants to see them hung by the neck until dead.

Already debunked by numerous sources, including Snopes. Your fake president Drumpf is going to prison for life and there's nothing you can do about it.

>(((Horowitz)))
Don't get your hopes up

There are good jews you know that right?

SOMEONE ANSWER

COULD THE IG REPORT POSSIBLY NAME SETH RICH?

Nigger of course

>Jewish conspiracy

The conspiracy is of the powerful to stay on top. They marry into whomever appears a threat so they dont have to fight each other. The yuro aristocracy married the Rothschilds long ago. Now they are marrying browns like Markle. They're crushing the whites because they see the future is brown and want to stay on top. That's your conspiracy right there.

His name was Seth Rich

Sorry but there is a zionist occupied government and it's going to be exposed. You lose kike.

Coming Soon

That's right
Impeach now
Declare war on Russia
Draft everybody
WW III

fuck drumpf and fuck russia for cutting my taxes and giving me extra $ in my pocket

theyre ruining this country!!!!!!!!!

DoJ IG is kosher
Sup Forums OK with that?

>Few people have heard of Michael Horowitz, but that’s about to change.

>Horowitz, the Department of Justice (DOJ) inspector general, is an increasingly critical player in the controversy surrounding the FBI, President Trump and the Russia investigation.

>With little fanfare, he has been conducting a sprawling probe of the FBI’s handling of the 2016 investigation into Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server. His full report, which could set off shockwaves, is expected by the early spring.

thehill.com/policy/national-security/372457-ig-poised-to-reignite-war-over-fbis-clinton-case

This IG report can't come soon enough.

I've heard Dem perp walks will be held off until closer to the midterms, and I get that, but that shouldn't effect the IG report. Right?

Cherry picked!!!
Cherry picked!!!
Cherry picked!!!
Cherry picked!!!

Oh shit. AND they were all killed in the holocaust too!?

Not all Jews are bad retard. Also you're a shill because you're posting Neocon FOX news tier bullshit about McCabe and Comey.

>A political appointee in both the Bush and Obama administrations, Horowitz’s yearlong investigation already reportedly contributed to the early resignation of Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe. And his work has been felt in other ways.

>Horowitz also uncovered a series of text messages between FBI officials Peter Strzok and Lisa Page that led special counsel Robert Mueller to remove Strzok from his team. Those texts have fueled accusations among GOP lawmakers that Mueller’s probe is tainted by partisanship.

>Those who know Horowitz portray him as an independent voice.

>“He is really one of the smartest and fairest people I have ever had the pleasure to work with,” said Bill Hamel, who served as assistant inspector general for investigations at the Department of Education. “He’s a straight shooter and a fair guy. He’s an honest broker.”

>Not all Jews are bad retard.
No fucking shit now take your fucking pants off your fucking head
>Also you're a shill because you're posting Neocon FOX news tier bullshit about McCabe and Comey.
Your Mom is shilling my dick right now but I'm not going to pay the bitch

Now do you want to talk about the DoJ IG report or do you want to act like a fucking faggot?

How can we talk about a report that isn't out?

You're trying to post bullshit to make people distrust horowitz because you have an agenda to push and that agenda involves defending the zionist occupied government.

bump

bumperoo

They'll never get her. In 3 years she'll be running for president again.

Nice meme flag you fucking kike.

I want to believe

bump

Bump

Praise Kek, let's hope so...

I mean yeah, she'd get smoked again, but jail bro.

Same for Obama. Jail. There is nothing to negotiate. And in the case of jailing Obama, there is no bigger win.

Fucking jail. We win forever if we can score that.

Treason. Execution by firing squad. Hillary too.

>snopes

It's fucking nothing.

You all know this, right?

Leaf please go.

That said, I wish it had been in the tax cut that there would be a check-off to allow liberals or anybody who does not like Trump to opt out of the cuts if they didn't want them. Or better, a heck box to "accept President Trump's tax cut, if you would like it. DO NOT CHECK THIS BOX IF YOU DO NOT WANT THE LOWER TAX RATE PRESIDENT TRUMP HAS ARRANGED FOR YOU."

Also, to repeat, leaves please leave..

>snopes

Kys faggot

HOLY FUCKING GUACAMOLY!
Triple checked!

bump

What went wrong Sup Forums?

Check the Checked

Digits Confirmed, looking forward to the shitstorm.

bump, for kek

IG report hits first week of March I believe. Indictments should happen within 24 hours of that.

prepare for civil war. leftists are going to go absolutely bonkers with rage. almost every single 'leader' on the political left is going to be arrested/indicted.

Holy fuck. Where did you find this picture.

>prepare for civil war. leftists are going to go absolutely bonkers with rage.
You've been watching too much TV. The media gives the illusion that there is a giant base willing to defend Hillary Clinton and other corrupt politicians. They fake polls, they report misinformation and they keep people in fear.

Most of America knows what's going on.

bump