Is ballroom dancing gay? How is this shit a sport?

Is ballroom dancing gay? How is this shit a sport?

Lotta gay shit are sports somehow. I only watch sports sharia approves of.

I wish there were a way to ban people who share their IQ with my thermostat's readout from posting.

It makes 2D girls pussy wet.

must be a really hot place where you live, user

Only gay if you feel gay while watching.

That was a good one user

Dancing is the most heterosexual skill you can have.

When will this anime show real dances? So far I'm only seeing still images and few movements

yeah, I feel like they show all the animation in the preview for next week's episode and then for the actual episode they pad it out with lots of panning over still shots. probably gonna drop it desu

It's underwhelming at least they could show us one full dance scene.

Not before the hero actually CAN dance, silly.

But he is dancing with a girl....
It can't be gay if is with a girl

Even chess can be considered a sport, ballroom dancers are at least fit.

>Fit as fuck
>Mad good looking
>Make bitches sploosh

yeah how faggy

witnessed

Its only gay if you have feelings for your female dance partner

Best couple.

It's heterosexual as fuck, unless you are miring those fit bodies of male dancers. And it looks like you do.

And ballroom dancing has a lot of technique to it.

Why does everyone in this show look like a fucking zombie?

I bet you're one of those sad fucks who sulks in the corner at any event involving dancing because you're too insecure about your masculinity to enjoy it.

This show makes it look pretty gay but I must agree the dancers are all in m/f pairs.

LOOK AT ME

Someone spoil me, who's the MC's partner going to be?

This girl.

>hugging some hot chick
>dancing with some hot chick
>training for hours to adjust your movements to each other
>gay
Nigger, you're the only gay here if looking at dudes dancing makes you bothered.

Sex on the dance floor.
Also, look at Hanaoka's face.

Spicy redhead, lucky MC

>Is ballroom dancing gay?
you should immediately off yourself

That's hot.

Don't project your own repressed homosexuality on everything.

It's classy rather than manly, but not gay. That's like saying drinking wine is gay.

Its good to know that ballroom dancing can become a cheesey shonen

with the neat preview amination ,padding,filler.

I mean does he even turn super sayain god bustamove forme?

and yes Ballroom dancing is for faggots OP

Enter a mosh pit if you want to celebrate music without being a pussy.

>In 1988, an Australian study was conducted to determine the heart rate and estimated energy expended during ballroom dancing.[25] Professors Blanksby and Reidy of the Department of Human Movement and Recreation Studies at the University of Western had ten competitive ballroom dance couples simulate a dancesport competition, dancing their competitive routines in either the Latin American or Standard division.[25] After administrating all required laboratory tests (in order to record their height, weight, body fat percentage, fat free mass and the resting/maximal heart rate and VO2 values), the couples danced a five-dance final, given a 15 to 20 second break between each dance.[25] Throughout the final their heart rates were telemetered and recorded. The purpose of this study was to estimate the energy requirements from heart rates acquired during competition simulation and previously recorded measures of VO2 and HR.

>Comparing the mean gross energy expenditures (in kJ min−1) between ballroom dancing and other sports, it is evident that competitive dancing is equally as demanding in comparison to other sporting activities such as basketball (35.83 kJ min−1) or cross-country running (44.37kJ min−1) (Consolazioetal,1963),[30] and that ballroom dancing requires a cardiovascular system to be able to work at a high energy level in order to match the given physiological strain.

tl; dr.- you faggots could literally never dance competitively

I didn't know sports could have sexual orientations.

>adult man stripping a presumably 15 year old girl in public and no one gives a shit
Must be nice to live in Nippon

What episode do you expect her to appear?

13, maybe?

>tfw
>so that's how it feels.

>most heterosexual sport
>gay
I knew Sup Forums was full of braindead spics and SEAs due to /spa/, but I didn't know that all of them have an IQ lower than women. I guess I gave them too much credit for not thinking they're all mentally handicapped.
Just kill yourself you fucking stupid subhuman retard.

NTR the show

>secondary who doesn't know shit: the post

Read the manga. You can ask me anything. Momo is the only pure girl in the whole story. Everyone else is a bitch or a slut.

Its dancing not sex autist-kun.

and the only pure is Tamaki

>I gotta call everything I don't like gay because I'm a real manly man and not insecure at all
Why are males so dumb.

So is the anime going to go for long enough to get to best girl chii-chan?

Imagine having bought into the cuck meme so hard that it's all you can see anymore.

It's not a sport because there is no objective official, having judges. It's an event. Even if we wanted to consider judges objective, the fact there is no direct influence on opponents' performances makes it a pseudo-sport.
t. Sup Forums

The "room temperature IQ" is an old joke and usually derivered better, but due to user's autism he had to make it a 10+ words joke.

It doesn't work like gyms scoring system?

Chinatsu is a pure maiden who want to handhold exclusively with Tatara.

I agree kill all males

The judges part will always be hilarious.

>Is ballroom dancing gay?
If it was gay it would sell.

What's Sengoku's history with Shizuku supposed to be? I read ahead of the anime by just a couple chapters and saw a dialogue bubble that dubiously translated Sengoku as saying "I didn't raise a whore!" when Shizuku practiced with Gaju.

It sells 130k per volumes

Must be nice to live in the 2D world.

The anime, dummy.

>that one dedicated ntrfag who's been popping up in ballroom threads since the anime was announced
For what purpose? How insecure do you have to be to see NTR everywhere?

Just ignore him? It's that simple.

edgy