>cry like a bitch

What's his problem?

fuck you

>Yukino portrayed as smartest girl in Chiba
>she's actually really dumb

He's not a shallow asshole?

Leave Yukino alone shes's smart. SMART!

V12 when

almost finish reading all the volumes. LN fags please come out from the wood and write. I will read it this time.

PS: TotsuKAWAI SaiKAWAI

You're right, he's just an asshole.

>What's his problem?
He's stuck in a shitty overly dramatic high-school love story

t. cunt

He's written as a self-insert for people with problems.

Hachiman does not have any problems, he was just troubled and hurt by the society.

>smartest girl in the incest capital of the world

>What's his problem?
He's stuck in a series that started as a comedy that was intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor, but turned into a high-school romance melodrama that won't get the final volume in this decade because author wrote himself into a corner and can't produce an ending that will at the same time be good and please the editors and the autistic shipping audience.

sure... society is so mean to him...
not like all we hear about it is from his mouth anyway...

He will save Yukinon and live happily ever after

Editors should all kill themselves desu.

FUCK THAT UGLY BITCH

>ugly

The LN couldnt stress more the beauty of Yukinon from her lover, Hachiman perspective.

>ugly bitch
But that's Iroha

Hachiman isn't her lover. She doesn't even like him that way.

t. Gagaga Bunko

A Yui end makes the most sense. WW probably wants to make one but his editors don't want to pissed off Yukinofags. Not the smart ones, the dumb dumb shipper ones

Could you stop bumping the thread yuipollfag?

Yui is nice and compliment to the hikki Hikki yet she wont bear to abandon Yukinon. Friendship is always her priority. There many fags and i guess WW is just fukken lazy like George RR Martin

She's did a lot for Yukino but I am pretty sure she still wants to date 8man above all else.
>Friendship is always her priority.
Maybe but her actions mostly show that dating 8man was her top priority until she saw that Yukino was not emotionally all that stable.

>muh boogeyman