The new Gerber baby is white

The catch is that he’s also retarded. How does Sup Forums feel about this?

So Progressive

So Brave

They should throw the little piece of shit into a fire such a little filthy ugly piglet

Meanwhile downies are going instinct in countries without the pro life meme.

based eugenics

This is how ((they)) perceive whites. The real catch is he is a jew with problems from all the tribal inbreeding.

This injurious parody has gone too far.

the only thing a retarded baby should eat is a bullet

If you had a baby why would you choose a product associated with babies with mental disorders

the fuck is a Gerber baby?

This. They are going to tank their sales. Even though most people know better, deep down the label will make them think, "is this product going to make my baby retarded?"

this

you should go instinct

>acceptance of people with disabilities
>we are all just humans
You know except he's going to be the drooling class retard in school, make no friends, have no career prospects, he'll be an endless burden on his parents who will be fighting depression the rest of their lives, and if he hasn't accidentally lit himself on fire by then he will die diapered in a home.

Gerber is a baby food brand. Like purees and shit.

Baby food company.

Pretty fucked up to be quite honest family. I blame Sarah Palin for normalizing retards. Not all conservatives are based.

10 outta 10. Would gas

Brand mascot. Its literally retarded face will be printed on all gerber products. Probably for decades

This.
Liberals are not compassionate when they let people like this live.
If you can prevent them from being born it's the objectively better thing to do.

Killing retards is instinct.

Potatos are not white

I think it is done annually now. I remember they chose a lil niglet last year

>accidentally lit himself on fire
Actual keks

Good choice though, Lucas will probably be eating baby food well into his 30s

Why do parents of downs name their kids shit like Lucas or Corky? I mean fuck. It's like naming your kid Jeeves and being surprised when he ends up being a butler.

>new gerber baby is white
>the catch is he's also retarded
That's the same damn thing and you know it already kkkracker

Hahaha.
Put a potato baby on your food label, for sure it's going to be good for business.

It's a slide thread

Feeding kids on formula will make them retarded, so it fits.
Kids should be breast fed natural human milk.

I hope the sales drop

This isn't politics.

>going instinct
>instinct

I like the cut of your jib, based VanDerBro

>liberals
except the christcuck conservatives are trying to ban abortion.

Evan McMullin was a presidential candidate you retarded Gerber baby

>purees and shit
>shit
I knew USA had crossed the third world-threshold but, shit in baby food?

Isn't there other ways to spread awareness that retards (unfortunately) exist besides changing an iconic logo?

>new gerber baby is a Sup Forumsack
ftfy

>the catch
You’re only allowed to be white if you’re abnormal

>white
>retarded
Why do they feel the need to over explain the obvious?

Progressives wanted to abort him. Now he's a symbol of their plans for the future of the white race.

"Conservatives" who are really no different from "Progressives"

ya im not buying baby food with a retard on it, kiss my ass

You could ave googeled it; go instinct

How much Chinese lead do you think is in Gerber baby foods?

BERBURRRRRR

>gets triggered over aborted downies

Just wait until 2019, user...

If a retard can be the Gerber baby, there's hope McMuffin can one day be a retarded president.

Niggers will complain in 3,2,1...

This is a really bad marketing decision. Gerber sales are going to plummet because parents aren't going to want to buy food associated with birth defects. Many will avoid it because they have a deep subconscious fear and superstition that something like that would happen to their baby.

why are tards over represented in advertising?

Kids going to cost a lot of money.

"Take him out to the countryside, and set him free, leave him alone in a field to live his life free"

- ricky gervais on mongs

he's not going to be on the packaging or anything, it's just a web contest deal that gives money to the winner
shit's blown out of proportion

desu there's been many "gerber baby" contests, and the company has always gone back to the original one. so.. it wont last... if they even decide to put him on a logo.

Good thing Gerber is spreading awareness of acceptance. My hope is that now all those roving groups who have been murdering retards in the streets will stop because of this brave messaging.

>instinct
I take it they don't allow abortions in your country?