Artbook pics and museum spoilers

200 pages of art including detailed food sketches but none of rings makes nips mad and rate it 1/5 stars on Amazon.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.jp/product-reviews/B0719GQR2C/
twitter.com/nrkito/status/889144364110290944
instagram.com/p/BW3EzNsl0NO/?taken-by=victornikiforlove
pastebin.com/ciSVaVan
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>none of rings
Explain please.

Bald a slut

The funposting ended too soon

> Kek fuck off back to dumblr landwhale

Sorry I have to go pick up some YoI shit at the PO first

The recently released artbook has sketches such as pic related but no feature on the pair rings.

In the recent Malaysian con the panel showed ring details (there's a snowflake pattern on the inside) and when nips saw it they got mad. Read these, even with only google translate the bitching about lack of rings is hilarious. amazon.co.jp/product-reviews/B0719GQR2C/

Even Noriko Itou seems surprised the rings weren't included in the artbook, kek. twitter.com/nrkito/status/889144364110290944

Wait, do you mean pairings? Or literal rings of some sort?

Clean pic of this when?

I mean these

More about Piggys cute penis!

>tfw tumblerina has no clue what site its on

Beautiful

Thanks man. Keep posting.

I want to kiss the Pig

YES

tfw I just wanna think about Fat's micropenis rn

I love you staff but why you blocking the view

You're not supposed to take pictures

Stop believing the nips. Photos were allowed, just not recordings.

Big glasses won't hide your fivehead, Bald

That's some cute shit. It's till fucking embarrassing to name his dog Victor though.

Yuuri's dog a.k.a. Victor

I love momma Hiroko's handmade blade guards case.

With those sunglasses Victor looks like a generic slav guy from the 90s.

At least he has one, unlike Yurio

Oh my god

Idk let's compare

You guys acting like you haven't seen pure-maiden Victor before or did you just come out from under a rock

I can't imagine him grumpy like that kek

Also some of these came out a couple months ago, it's old stuff

Leaks never ;_;

I want to see that new art tvusagi previewed of his ep 10 costume.

Sorry I don't live in these threads I guess.

It's OK, Vitya can evoke that reaction even after a few viewings.

An angel

So MAPPA showed a preview of the pair rings at the Malaysian con because they were sure the fans would have later found said sketches in the art book? That's derespectful among other things.
These publishers are so triggered to the point they willingly decide to obscure official sketches and don't let the fans have access to all the available works. What a disservice.

It's so bizarre to me, I don't understand why homophobes would care that much specifically about the rings in the first place. Surely the series as a whole is more offensive than one small part which can be dismissed as friendship rings if they were so inclined? Why wouldn't they censor any mention of ai, or the pair skate, or all the touching that went on between baldfat and stick to the rings alone? I consider all those things just as, if not more, blatantly homo. Maybe they think the showing the rings would make it look like they support gay marriage.

This looks like Victor is trying to hide his smug that Yuuri's dog was named after him.

It's unknown what MAPPA expected or how the rings got excluded in the book when the triplets' phone cases and food got in, but it doesn't paint a good picture for whoever was in charge of the book.

because there's literally no way to no homo the rings and the church scene in any reasonable way. everything else you sort of can, if you want I guess. I know the shit Kubo has said downplaying marriage, but it makes no sense when they have specific notes about what hand the rings go on, and how the rings were given as well.

>Maybe they think the showing the rings would make it look like they support gay marriage.

Gay marriage has become a heated topic as of late, especially now that some cities in Japan are starting to recognise gay marriage and allow registration ceremonies. Recently a gay couple were allowed to adopt as well. So I think this is because it's political. Of course they could justify it as YOI not existing in the real world, but it does send a message that gay marriage should be normal.

So since French people were too damn lazy/shit at English (as far as I know) to translate the YoI article that was published in Le Monde after Japan Expo some amateurs started tackling it and more shade has been cast on no-homoers

Imo Kubo didn't really downplay anything that wasn't insinuated in the anime (Yuuri is always giving Victor an exit). In fact she priorly said the rings symbolize they are soulmates. It's just the Wfen that had a meltdown about her second explanation because they need to be spoonfed simple pairfag answers.

There wasn't anything really interesting in it though. They fucking interviewed fanfic writers. If anything, it kind of criticised Kubo for being vague about BaldFat.

I feel bad that I swore to never buy nendos again because I already have too many. With the money I've saved by not buying the nendos, I can buy an actual YoI scale at least.

They say you can listen to the preview of the soundtrack on the site but I haven't found it. Am I the only one? Is my pc a shit? Someone spoonfeed me please

I get this on the site.

Well how is everybody else supposed to know that huh

Also,
>Right Next Door to A Tiger
Fuck yeah, edgy electric guitar.

But who the fuck would go Sup Forums with a show about figure skating as main theme? Is it because YOI is so popular that it could attract the attention of many more people than other shows so they afraid Abe will think they are supporters of sodomy and send them into exile?

Isn't there another track called Tiger Hole or something?

I can try translating it if people are interested, but I'd rather a real French did it actually. I'm an ESL and FLS, so chances are high that even Google translate would be better than me.

Yes, there is.

Yeah Yeah Yeah is already the best track.

Thanks, I don't know why I can't see the little players from my pc (and I used three different browsers).
It works from smartphone.

Strange, mine works fine on my PC.

If you want we can compare our terrible translations (I read Italian and can give it a go)

Was it translated to Italian?
I'm on it, let's see how it goes.

Why would a boy let his hair this long?

I want to hug this soft Piggy!

We know Victor, but it's time for Yuuri to start training for the next season. (And for you too)

Strange, but long hair is the thing among russian teen boys in da fagskate. They cut it when they grow up.

Because he's into Metal. Or his sugar daddy likes long hair.

Because it would be a crime to cut such a wonder as his hair.

No Italian just makes it easy/easier but on tablet I'm slow

Gonna show my intro and give the rest a shot

[« Yuri on Ice », l’animé de patinage artistique queer au succès inattendu
Cette série animée japonaise est le grand succès surprise de ces derniers mois. A l’occasion de la convention Japan Expo, où étaient présentes ses auteures, zoom sur cet animé de sport pas comme les autres.]

“Yuri on Ice”, the queer fIgure skating anime of unexpected success
This Japanese anime series is the surprise hit of these last months. During the Japan Expo convention, where its authors will be present, zoom in on this sports anime unlike others.

>instagram.com/p/BW3EzNsl0NO/?taken-by=victornikiforlove

Adorable. Plus Yuuri has a keyboard in his room so it's believable he could play it

It's common for nips to play instruments, so what if he he stopped taking piano lessons at a very young age, before getting into figure skating. Though he still likes to excercise when he's alone. It's very likely that he'd be a skillful musician since it's canon that he has a good sense of rythm and is a gifted dancer.

I don't feel like posting it all in one post so whoever gives af can click back to read

[LE MONDE | 09.07.2017 à 14h32 | Par Morgane Tual
« Honnêtement, une série sur le patinage artistique, on ne pensait pas que ça créerait un tel engouement. » Olivier Fallaix est le responsable du développement en France de CrunchyRoll, une importante plate-forme de streaming consacrée à la japanimation. C’est elle qui distribue hors Asie le grand succès surprise de ces derniers mois : Yuri on Ice, un animé de 12 épisodes seulement, diffusé entre octobre et décembre dernier et conçu par Mappa, un petit et tout jeune studio. « A l’international, c’est notre deuxième plus grand succès de l’année parmi les séries inédites, après Re-Zero », s’étonne-t-il encore, sur son stand orange de la Japan Expo, cette énorme convention qui se déroule du 6 au 9 juillet à Villepinte (Seine-Saint-Denis).]

“Honestly, a series on figure skating, one would not think it would create such a craze.” Olivier Fallaix is the head of development in France of CrunchyRoll, an important streaming platform dedicated to Japanimation. It is them that distribute outside Asia the surprise hit of these last months: _Yuri on Ice_, an anime of 12 episodes only, spread out between last October and December by Mappa, a small and all young studio. “Abroad, it’s our second biggest hit of the year amongst new series, after _Re-Zero_”, which still astonishes him, at his orange stand of Japan Expo, this enormous convention that wIll take place from 6 July at Villepinte.

Did Kubo really think queer meant weird?

Isn't that the orignal meaning of the word?

Ah, le Monde, fastest news ever. Talking about a series 6 months after it ended.
Thanks, I guess?

Fairy should have been in the front line, he can barely be seen

He should have been in front of bike, while bike holds him by his tiny waist.

Good work, user.

I've finished my Fr-Eng translation. It's really long, so I'd rather put it on pastebin.

pastebin.com/ciSVaVan

I didn't even re-read it, and sorry for my shitty English and poor translation skills.

to a britfag yes

Thank you both. Still interviewing fanfic writers and mentioning how many words they have written for the fandom is kinda awkward kek

what's with this bald and jizz being fuckbuddies business?

If they can write a newspaper article by interviewing fanfic wriers, I believe /yoi/ can write a bok about YoI.

I'm so glad to have the piano version of Fairy's FS.

Fuck Avex.