Smoking weed for recreational purpose is a nigger hobby

Smoking weed for recreational purpose is a nigger hobby.
Reggae, hip hop, and every kind of media advertising weed is nigger to its core.
If you don't have terminal cancer, don't smoke.
Don't be a nigger.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nevil_Schoenmakers
youtube.com/watch?v=VuEVdkW-zDc
youtube.com/watch?v=g3YyzLBehHM
youtu.be/uapdd_vyxrc
youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI
youtube.com/watch?v=A3XL1T5QL9s
youtube.com/watch?v=0093Tqu8n2E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why is JIDF trying to shill against weed? Is it because the pharmaceutical companies will lose money?

Yes. Yes, it is.

yeah, take those opioids, very smart.

test

This. OP please throw yourself off a bridge.

Read the OP, I stated for recreational purpose. Nothing about chronic pain or inciting people to take the jew pills instead.
If you get high because it's cool and dr dre told you so, you're a nigger.

fuck off big pharma

I smoke weed for the arthritis I might have one day, leave me alone

lemme guess I should drink some liquid neurotoxin instead, right?

preventive medicine indeed

Weed is a nigger hobby

You shouldn't find recreation and happiness in any poison modifying your perception.

imposing your beliefs on others is a very leftist or muslim thing to do.

Weed should not be a hobby. That is nigger tier. It is a medicine and should not be abused.

Shut up nigger. I'll smoke if I want and I'll friendly fire your ass if you have a problem with it.

I get high because I like to.
Kill yourself nigger.

The problem is most people that smoke dont have cancer and dont need it and it becomes a nigger hobby

When did you start smoking and in what context? Maybe a friend had you try it? probably some hip hop or reggae in the background?

Europeans smoked pot alongside everyone else for thousands of years.
Smoke up and chop some wood, drink some coffee, lift weights and read books in your spare time.
Don't believe the lies of authoritarian governments.

When I was in high school playing music with my band.
Nothing nigger involved. I hated and still hate rap.

the weed game was started by a white guy from australia neville schumaker.

He started the seed banks in holland and bred the majority of weed people smoke today.

northern lights
afghan
haze
critical
early queen
mango
hash plant
g-13 hashplant
skunk #1

most other strains from holland he had a hand in. Most are crossbreeds of his library... or he worked at/started those companies.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nevil_Schoenmakers

fuck off kike Ganja is an Aryan invention

This
>smoking is a hobby
No, collecting is. Smoking weed is just enjoyable. Makes other activities more enjoyable since it makes me able to gloss over my frustrations when trying to do something that requires perseverance.

Niggers are people who tell others what they can or cannot do with their own body.
Don't be a pussy.

But who, today, is promoting it? If not the ((((negro culture))))

lol your antenna's down for maintenance

Not really. You should pick up a history book.

You are right, people mainly do it to get wasted and stupid. It's good for more than cancer, however. It's a useful herb to help control pain, stomach problems, not eating enough (good for old or sick people that may not feel hungry), for example. I use it at night to help with insomnia and it helped me quit drinking. It is a useful plant when used properly. Niggers sitting on the porch all day smoking weed and being lazy is abuse of the medicine.

girlfriend and I love weed but hate niggers and nigger culture. Do we get a pass?

9/10Spicy

Nah, I'll keep smoking pot and making money while telling squirts like you what to do

Yep

Does it impede your ability to do your job at all? Use with responsibility and good reason and no problem. Don't smoke before or during work. At least wait until you get home at the end of the day to relax and get a good night's sleep. I've been smoking weed for 16 years and am one of the best growers around but still only take 1-3 small hits before I go to sleep at night. Coworkers and friends offer me some during the day, even at work and I thank them for wanting to share but refuse because i have work to do.

They promote it through that culture because weed is fun and fun will attract people to be niggers.
If we promoted it alongside our own values we'd offer an alternate path. One that already exists but that you are too disconnected to know. You don't know my culture which has been smoking since before it was illegal. The country boy culture of america which came from the bluegrass culture which came from the culture of my east German forester ancestors.
Fuck you nigger. Fuck france.

It could be useful to us but not at lazy nigger levels. It can boost creativity sometimes and promote good conversation. The difference is we should only have a little bit instead of smoking a whole cigar full and sitting around doing nothing like a nigger. Moderation and self control is important.

From wikipedia :
bluegrass has mixed roots in Irish, Scottish and English[2] traditional music, and was also later influenced by the music of African-Americans[3] through incorporation of jazz elements.

No germans, but smells like nigger to me.

Totaly agree with you

Faggy French OP would rather smoke a BBC.

Don't argue like a female please

That’s always been my policy as well, all things in moderation. I see plenty of brain dead stoners around my campus all the time and I think they look degenerate and pathetic. There’s is defenitely a portion of the weed community who lack self control or awareness, but that doesn’t mean weed should be shunned.

>You don't know my culture which has been smoking since before it was illegal.
Even the founding fathers allegedly smoked hemp for recreational purposes although these claims aren't substantiated I would be very surprised if they didn't.
The stigma on pot needs to disappear. Even if there are more side effects than the possible awaking of latent schizophrenia it shouldn't be anyone's business.
>Moderation and self control is important.
For sure. This is not to say that there is anything wrong with being lazy after work and smoking while reading a book/playing an instrument/watching a movie. Being lazy is fine if you have fulfilled your responsibility. The culture we should promote is earning this pleasure.

I've found that vaping concentrates works really well for creativity aspect. The natural plant pretty much keeps you from doing anything productive and messes with your sense of time.

What the fuck's up with all the weed threads today?

It kinda feels forced. Like someone performed multiples studies on the efficacy of slide threads, and concluded weed related ones are most effective. As you have potheads who are unsuccessful but don't attribute their failures to weed, others who smoke and are successful and think everybody else is like them, people who have never tried it who don't really give a shit what others do, and a final group who used to smoke and has either a positive or negative opinion on it. Oh, and a whole bunch of liars, and a similar number of kike shills. Perfect recipe for a slide thread.

Would anybody agree?

Although my OP was harsh to have some arguments against it, I tend to agree a lot with you guys.
Today's society promote instant pleasure and lazyness, and the pleasure as to require minimal effort.
It's exactly the same with food, eating your gigantic slice of cheescake at starbucks never killed anyone, if it's once a month, it's actualy very nice.
Drinking a 600 calories "coffee" every morning while going to work to be all "sex and the city" is wrong.

My roomie is 50 and all he does is smoke 24-7. Never married.

>earning.
Yes, that's probably the key word. I do like to read a novel, play some music or talk to a friend after a couple puffs of weed at the end of the day. Especially after a hard days work or maybe while being /out/ on a day off. I also wonder if weed affects black and white minds differently. Could just be how much each smokes but I've noticed that whites tend to get more relaxed and personable, or just fuck off by themselves to enjoy a hobby. Blacks tend to chimp out or pass out when high but they also smoke more so might be experiencing more paranoia and anxiety than if they had some self control.

Listen to this song high on indica at 2:am in the morning with the windows just slightly open, you'll die it's literally sex for your ears. youtube.com/watch?v=VuEVdkW-zDc
Also fuck you I do what I want.

As someone who used to smoke weed a lot, I agree with this 100%.

Concentrates are great but not really for me due to my low tolerance. I'll take a small hit off a friend's and be done. The natural plant seems to be easier to control dosage for me so I don't do too much.

More cultural appropriation from the sniggers. Weed is the white mans drug.

Music on weed in general is fucking beautiful, it's almost like you can hear them performing. You can hear the emotions, also sex is pretty good on weed too gives you tons of energy. I even wrote a whole book once on this strong strain of sativa, it twas 10 pages but still the ideas we're flowing through my head super fast.

you have shit taste.
youtube.com/watch?v=g3YyzLBehHM

imposing your Turkmen on the rest of Europe is a very German thing to do

> a whole book
>10 pages

Good for you if you get creative tho, I'm an illustrator myself but It would be impossible for me to work under the influence. I need a clear mind and don't need anything for creativity.

I do not want nigger music to have sex with my ears fuck off you gay twink

Also very true. People really go overboard with food just the same because they have no self control. I don't know what it's like in other countries but where I am, either people are very good at cooking health food that tastes good or very bad at it so they just always eat junk. I've had only one bite of cheesecake this whole year (work purposes) and can't remember the last time I did before that. Use my French press once a week to make a nice cup of coffee. No cream or sugar because I get decent coffee.

>If you get high because it's cool
If you're still worried whether things are "cool" or not, you're a child and too stupid to understand when told to go fuck yourself.

Kekbeard self cuck approved

>gay twink
I'm a girl user
I'll add that to my playlist

>listening to nigger music.
If you want to enjoy some music after having a little bit, baroque period classical is much more mentally stimulating and relaxing. Playing it yourself even more so.

People forgot how to cook. They will always give excuses like it's too expensive, takes too long, while you can actualy cook a decent, healthy meal, in about 15 minutes.
That's a key point in today's obesity problems. and the worst part is, people don't cook so they won't teach their children, and the bad habits will be passed to next generations.

OP is giant faggot. I got pretty high last night (best I can do, high tolerance) after work, had a big weed driven meal, went to the gym did 5 mi. The key is lots of water.

youtu.be/uapdd_vyxrc

> The key is lots of water(melons).
Nigger.

You probably like big black dick, you're a whore and we don't like you

Watermelon seeds and watermelon in general acts as a erection booster and can keep your skin clear too, it has tons of health benefits. It's literally a god tier fruit, I don't why it gets memed so much.

I like a nice chill dude doesn't really matter what race, lifting also helps.

no you like big black cock and to be corrupted like a little whore

Are you me? I just wanna play good ol music and smoke some good bud in my downtime. Nothing nigger tier about it

Erection booster foods are way overrated / a myth. The only real erection booster is not having a fat cow in bed.

Is it like that in Europe too? I live in a big American city so it's definitely just like that here. I'm lucky that I grew up in a very traditional family where my mother would not only go to work but also be able to have dinner on the table as soon as my father got home from his job and relaxed for a little while. The whole family watched and helped her make that food from the ground in our garden to the table so I learned how to cook, which helped me find work almost anywhere. It's a fading skill that not many care about anymore.

>weed
>hobby
do people actually do this

Get right

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI

Buying into Jewish lies against men's oldest known pharmaceutical plant. ISHYGDDT

Weed and hemp was one of the most versatile plants im human history before the massive campaigns against it (ww1 and 2)

I smoke because music and literature gets x100 better while high.

Not a myth it actually works :)
If that's your kink I won't judge you
Anyway I came here to tell you that if you don't smoke you're a faggot, BANANA backwoods over and out.
Also music is great open your horizons, you can
't just not listen to someone because he/she is black. Also another piece of advice, relax chill out stop being so extreme. Peace.

I wouldn't know for other euro fags. Although I think it's more about the city life and feminism, more than culture / country. Having a found memory of your mother cooking is something today's feminism wants to eradicate. Women don't cook anymore, they only go to work, get depressed and get blacked.
Cooking for other is providing, is generous and selfless. It's everything society wants to destroy.
I'm certainly going too far but I truely think that having a cooking mother is fundamental for a child, there's way more than just eating.

>dates black guys confirmed
>corrupted whore confirmed
>ruined vagina confirmed

As long as you have already taken care of your responsibilities for the day, there's nothing wrong with relaxing a bit. Nigger tier is when you sit on the porch all day waiting for your gibs to come in and then smoking it all away while your barefoot niglets starve. Are you white? I speculated in a previous post that whites and blacks respond to weed in different ways. Every white man I've gotten stoned with either wanted to talk about something interesting or play music. Every black I've smoked with either wanted to steal, fight or engage in some sexual deviancy.

Yeah, it's a joke...but it's also true.

youtube.com/watch?v=A3XL1T5QL9s

How would you know it works? You're a woman right?
A guy would tell you anything to fuck you, even confirming your watermelon boner theory.

Who is forcing you to listen "weed music" while getting high? Btw first people to smoke weed were asian.

I saw a documentary about how weed in japan was actualy a big thing, they even had temples dedicated to hemp. And then America brought them freedom and macburgers and made it illegal there.
It's actualy quite unusual to witness japanese stoners fighting for legalization.

>What the fuck's up with all the weed threads today?
>It kinda feels forced.
Yeah like the other 90% of slide threads that increased 9000x since the memos/Syria attack happened.

Every god damn thread

take the redpill on weed: youtube.com/watch?v=0093Tqu8n2E

Thinking anyone cares about your ignorance is nigger tier. Nobody stops you from being a faggot, so back off my herb.

So should you

Nixon is bad source.

That's really sad but very true. It is more than just eating too. My mother would cook using handwritten recipe cards made by all the wives in the family before her that were passed on when she started her family. She had added her handwriting to the collection now which will be passed on to the new women in the family someday. Eating good homemade traditional meals with family is the best thing in the world. These days lazy niggers just toss a $1 McChicken or bucket of KFC at their kids and turn on the TV. That's not family.

do you watch/partake in team/club sports user?

>believing the smear campaign by (((berstein and woodward)))

Elaborate? What is ignorant about my post. I only consider potheads nigger tier. Calling out people for ignorance is "educate yoself, get woke" nigger tier though.

I don't know a single successful person that smokes a lot of weed. Know a few who smoke on weekends, but the daily smokers have just gone backwards in life. I've just played it safe and never took up the nigger hobby. Better off than all of them, too. I'm also extremely narcissistic..

I have never heard of either of those guys. Evidence would be better than some guy who was president of US some year.

u needs to improve ur brains and ears to gets the bests of moosic. u have lots 2 lern. im 15 yrs deep and my taste is unbeatable. in every fucking genre.

No team stuff, only "solo" sports or outdoor activity. I don't watch sports.

Weed shouldn’t be a hobby. People who do nothing but smoke weed, and nothing else are degenerate/nigger as fuck. Not every media outlet that advertises weed relates to black “people”. Why should only those that have terminal cancer smoke? I think that I can smoke a bowl every now and then and not be totally nigger-ish.

They're the Washington post jews who fabricated the Nixon corruption story because he was exposing (((their))) agenda

good! otherwise you would be worse than potheads and i would call you a hypocritical cunt.
now why aren't you trying destroy these industries? they are a bigger threat than the left