DRAW YOUR LAST PATHETIC CARD SO I CAN END THIS user

DRAW YOUR LAST PATHETIC CARD SO I CAN END THIS user.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kU5KxBYYneA
youtube.com/watch?v=kP_EGSOEGAE
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Card_Rulings:Manticore_of_Darkness
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>drawing cards
>foolish Kaiba

I have a better plan.

My grandfather's deck has no pathetic cards user!

What's this guy's name again?

Vase of Avarice

Do you remember it's effect?
Can you guess what it does?

I SUMMON POT OF GREED

IT ALLOWS ME TO DRAW TWO CARDS

I ACTIVATE MONSTER REBORN

AND SUMMON DARK MAGICIAN

IN ATTACK MODE

I ALSO PUT TWO SPELLS FACE DOWN

TAHN ENDO

You read this in my dub voice, you faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=kU5KxBYYneA

MY GRANDPA'S DECK HAS NO PATHETIC CARDS KAIBA

I did.

>posting the fake version

My grandpa is a douche!

Until the last line.

If you insist

Only the last line in the japanese voice.

Give up, Yugi

What's wrong with that?

Pottery of the Kike

I'll go easy on you.

wat

fixed

Modern Yugi vs the Slifer guy.

checked, no fives though

So is Yu-Gi-Oh now all about both players special summoning cards endlessly until one player decks out or something?

But where are the Links?

I'm confused, where are the blue cards?

ohhh my goooooood thats bullshit

I like how the anime always broke the rules with lame turns. When the actual game played by the rules is like 500% more anime.

Not really.

Someone shoop the happy merchant face onto this

DURO
MONSTA CADDO

>Rewatch Yu Gi Oh because nothing better to do
>Realize that any random autistic kid could basically beat any YGO character
Its kinda funny how outdated and impractical the decks are by modern standards.

He didn't even let the other guy play, what a fucking asshole.

yeah but they don't trust in the heart of the card

Welcome to Yugioh in 2017.

I have no idea of what the fuck is going on?

Not like it'll be like this anymore with the new rules.

This is not even vidya, and my 4 shall put this thread into the penal zone

PlayerB activates in hopes of getting a few extra draws and PlayerA starts a special summoning loop that keeps going until PlayerB drew his entire deck.

This now Youtubepoop thread. Post best youtubepoops

youtube.com/watch?v=kP_EGSOEGAE

Post youtube poops? I'd have more of a challenge posting solitaire.

>Dredge

OH NO

Good thing we aren't on the vidya board you fucking Sup Forumsermin crossboarder

Maxx "C" is a monster card that you can discard from your hand, and for the rest of the turn you get to draw a card every time your opponent Special Summons. Generally, it's fairly powerful because your opponent is likely to Special Summon at least once a turn, if not multiple times in sequence, so most people use it to gain hand advantage.

However, there's a gag among players called the "Maxx C Challenge", where you try to force your opponent to draw their entire deck when they use Maxx C on you. As one guy said, it's basically the modern day version of the Revival Jam+Infinite Cards+Slifer loop, except it actually works in the real game.

Do people still have field dependent deck nowaday? I still remember when the umi deck was a thing.

There's a couple decks that rely on having their field, but there's much fewer of them and they're virtually nonexistent in competitive play.

Yeah, I thought so. The field zone is a decoration at this point.

I wouldn't go that far, but since Master Rule 3 (which allowed both players to control a field spell at the same time), Konami's been struggling hard with trying to figure out what they want Fields to DO. They can't decide if they want the fields to be just another Continuous Spell with its own zone, or if they want to go back to the old shit where both players can use the field.

This is my favourite deck to play with when i'm playing with my friends. I know it has a forbidden cards in it, but we prefer playing it with the well known cards from the original and GX. Not a fan of the new metas and cards, but that's just me.

the elemental heroes are also my favorite

Generally speaking, the Maxx C challenge is simply establishing a field so powerful that your opponent either cannot overcome it despite their card advantage, or you simply OTK them that turn.

At least it's Traditional legal. I know a faggot that is like "GX is my favorite and I only play HEROs because Jaden is the best protagonist and also I hate everything that has been released in the past 10 years because it's broken and stupid", then runs 3 Pot of Greed, 3 Stratos, and 2 Graceful Charity. With Dark Law.

Not liking the new stuff is fine and all, but why exactly don't you like it? I'm trying to collect opinions on the subject for a VERY IMPORTANT THING I'm working on related to the subject.

MY GRANDPA'S DECK HAS NO PATHETIC CAR-
Wait what? Who the fuck use this pathetic card anymore? Where is my god damn Exodia?

>tfw 1500 DEF would've made it A+ against one of the better no-tribute beaters of the day, Celtic Guardian.
>tfw TCGfags will never know the glory days of Volume 1 meta. Although admittedly most of it was the same shit, just with most of the Normal Summons being 1500 or less.

Nostalgia plays a big role in that. Also i like the old school slow paced games more where as now(atleast i think it's still like this) it's more about trying to break your opponent's combos and the speed of the game just seems insane at times.

I remember when Cyber-Stein + Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon + Giant Growth would get you punched in the face. I can't imagine the rage that some of the bullshit in this thread would cause.

>tfw read it as kaiba until dark magician

Of course you'd get punched for that. Giant Growth is an MtG card, and Heroic Growth is anime-exclusive. Did you think I wouldn't notice that

The game is a lot more combo-focused now, but ultimately competitive play hasn't changed at all from how it was originally. You still play the most broken thing you can afford and try to work around the opponent's broken thing.

But what does it do?

Ah, I meant Megamorph. I played ROMs of the GBA games in Japanese back in the day, so I didn't know what a lot of the cards were actually called. I only knew what Megamorph and Cyber-Stein did because Kaiba used the same bullshit strategy in one of those games.

i don't mean to sound like a hipster, but i really miss old yugioh. you know, having viable no effect monsters or changing the tides with weak ass cards.
now it's just 100% xyz decks with ridiculous effects like "cannot be destroyed by spells/traps"

I draw Capture Jar! Now you can't attack me, Kaiba.

Mst negatesyour continuous trap faggot

>my zombie warrior has 100atk less than your floating brain
>but since zombies love eating brains, my warrior enters a frenzy and gets +200atk
>looks like i win kaiba ;)

Heard you were talking shit.

Is Jinzo still relevant?

>WRONG
>my floating brain can levitate up to 2 meters from the ground
>your zombie cannot reach it
>looks like this is a tie sweetie ;)

Heh... I activate my Counter Trap!

GREAT BEAST OF THE SKY, PLEASE HEAR MY CRY.

No m8, but you can bring him back!

Some of these cards need a fucking video tutorial, I swear to god.

The Jew Jar

No, no one uses traps

My Grandfather's deck has no pathetic cards.
Zoodiac Barrage!

>video tutorial
>stop card that hits ur card, then hit an opponent card
No wonder you autistic fucks can't play this game

They murder burgerstomas/paleo lock

Jimbo got his own deck a few years ago, he's still fun at locals time to time if you know how to build him

Yeah, I had to read over it again, but it's not as complicated as I thought. At first glance I thought you gained control of the opponent's monster after paying life points or something.

>pitch 1 card to target an opponent's monster to destroy then burn
>steal monster by paying LP
???

here you go

It's been a long night.

will this ever be unbanned?

>Egypt gods so shit they can only look cool by bullying charmers and being crutched by a PePe engine

iirc he got errata'd into the floor and he's at 1 in ocg

Yeah, it got errata. Actually Konami is on a errant spree.

Okay.

>Dredge
Wat it do?

yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Card_Rulings:Manticore_of_Darkness
>that second ruling
>this is actually legal
wtf, I thought they tried to avoid letting the game have infinite loops like that.

Still not as bad as

I don't understand XYZ at all. What exactly does this do for you? Because it looks like it just lets you throw shit in the graveyard to special summon more worthless cards with the same effect. Is it for setting up revival shenanigans or something?

It works like fusion, but you just need 2 or more monsters of same level and or specific type.

The monsters that you used turn into material for effects you can only use the effects when they have materials.

It's quite simple.

Wait a minute

Did you just summon a bunch of monsters in one turn?

Basically it's a summoning method you do by merging 2 monsters with the same level together and stacking them on top of each other. The monster Summoned is on the top of the stack and uses the cards under it like "ammo" for its effects. Zoodiacs are a really cancerous meta deck that can summon their Xyz monsters with only 1 monster and it leads to a lot of disgusting single card combos/loops

Yeah, so?