Dragon Ball Super

How come there is no thread?

last two got deleted.

maybe janis went loco?

if you change super sayian transformations with money cauliflas reactions make a lot of sense.

toriyama is old school.

the last thread i was in was just about 400 replies but it was all the sudden deleted

is dbs being purged from Sup Forums

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

Maybe people realized that there is really no point in discussing anything, when currently 90% of the anons are shitposters?

But then I sadly remembered , this is Sup Forums.

you dont get to decide that. people that work for FREE do!

back to Sup Forums

Fucking caulishits fucked up the threads so much with their seething against chadhan..

Being o much of a newfaggot that he can't even link me to

>Jiren: This can't be.... His power is too much.. I...

okay gohan cp poster

Daily reminder that Dyspo is clearly a fucking rabbit, not a cat, and therefore not the same race as Beerus.

That's our boy.

Why the fuck they made him purple too ? Yeh he's a rabbit.

i was hoping he would be the "speed" guy but he got caught by generic monster

he also reminds me of wesley snipes.

why didn't ox king kill king piccolo?

The Pedros know how to animate now?

These 2 characters ruined dragon ball super.
Lots of people dropped it because of them.

we need MORE motherfucking ox king to be honest.

Pedros only draw manga, like the AF guy and Tacotaro

The fact that Tenshinhan was obviously holding a significant amount of his power + the fact that Yurin gave Roshi got a Babidi-tier power-up + the scriptwriter for this episode is infamous for making braindead decisions;
that is something that you can easily accept and move on with.

However, claiming something like, Goku was without a doubt holding back against Kale because, Muh Infallible Main Character;
that is just being fucking stupid.

It's not being purged. You fucking idiots are making too many topics at a time.

Was this canon?

>AF guy
>Toyotaro
? Unless you mean the actual (original) creator of AF who happens to be a spic.

Shut the FUCK up

But Goku was holding back against Kale. Unless he's using Kaioken, he's holding back. He's not giving it his all unless he's using his all.

>ywn get to suckle on Kale's dainty, sweaty fist

Why live?

There weren't any other threads.

>actually tried to bully kale

lmao

OO MY HOLDING BACK NEN

Tien was clearly tired and hurt afterwards, Goku wasn't

Learn to read expressions you fucking retard

the fight people were saying "goku was holding back" on was when krillin held off an SSB kamehameha, also i dont know why my post was deleted but whatever.

>18 happy Krillin saved her in the previous episode
>Happy about their teamwork n shit
>Angry at NotFrieza for one-shotting him,
>A cunt to Krillin in the next episode for no reason
Why is this show SO inconsistent? Jesus fucking christ. I'm a dragonball tard, but it's grating at this point. That, and the inflated powerlevels are kind of hurting my suspension of disbelief a little. SSJB is god-level but yet a character with one of the more common transformations in the series can tank a blast from Goku because reasons. It's almost like none of the conflict and growth matters because no matter how many increasingly stronger enemies Goku fights, low-level shitters are able to keep up.

that's on the chart too

Akira Toriyama is unironically the Japanese George Lucas. They both wouldn't have been remembered nearly as much if they had full, unquestioned control in their early to mid days, they both decided to continue their Series and have a goddamn unquestioned control more than a decade after the fact, and they were both in their 30's when their Careers skyrocketed. It all makes sense now.

>a character with one of the more common transformations in the series can tank a blast from Goku because reasons.
There are other character's with Kale's transformation?

>Tien was clearly tired and hurt afterwards, Goku wasn't

In you count breathing heavily for 5 seconds after being hit by 100,000 volts of electricity, as being "tired and hurt", that is just laughable and pathetic, Gokufaggot.

different writing teams or comedy came off badly? i dunno man those napkin notes, those japs.

Which episode is this?

The powercreep was getting out of hand in Z already and it made side characters like Yamcha completetly useless.
I'm glad they decided to make other characters more relevant even though them becoming stronger is handled badly in my opinion.

It's basically a hyped version of SSJ. Judging from the Broly movies, all it really takes is some regular ass SSJs to drop a LSSJ. Scaling off of that, it should be assumed that Goku, with years of combat experience and training, should be enough to stop a LSSJ on his own.

Just because a show triggers your autism doesn't mean it's being inconsistent. 18 would definitely harp on Krillin's ass for getting knocked out in such a stupid way. Especially after doing something right. And Krillin would definitely throw away his positive actions to jerk himself off. He's a little dumbass.

I want to fuck Sorrel

This. Super is actually getting things right by treating people like they're in tiers, and not making such a big deal over someone's hair turning a different color, therefore they are now worth 50, 100, 150 or even 200 of themselves.

But Z faggots are so hellbent on things needing to stay ruined because that's what Z did that every episode is just an invitation for more baby powerlevel tears. Goku didn't even take even damage in this episode, and mostly just looked flustered and/or impressed, yet even that's enough to set people off.

18s reaction isn't inconsistency, at first she was angry and shocked at Frost and tand then when the dust settled, she was angry at Krillin.

Anyway, obviously this isn't the end for Krillin in this arc and 17 and 18 insulting him is going to be the motivation for him to redeem himself. There's something more to this arc than tournament that's just going to end with Goku winning and using the super dragon balls to wish all of the universes back, so krillin will have the opportunity to redeem himself.

Chad awakening

And just to prove my point even further. So if Roshi back in OG Dragon Ball, was able to convert his own energy to 20,000 volts of electricity.
That means that thanks to his bullshit power increase, Roshi should be able to bare minimum shoot 1,000,000 volts, as a matter of fact. The more you know.

I think people started projecting themselves onto Krillin and just want the two of them to have a perfect, 100% positive relationship. You know, since the viewer will never have one. So when that illusion gets shattered, they get angry at the writers for treating them like people and not dolls for their projection fantasies.

Movie is not cannot, comparisons with broly are retarded.

*Not canon

>I think people started projecting themselves onto Krillin
Who? Beta manlets who get fucked in the ass by life on an hourly basis?

It's not even projecting. Personally, it felt off for 18 to just start suddenly being a cunt during the whole thing.

Not canon, but have things we can look at and compare to.

Probably. Or people desperate to feel loved by 18.

Even though he got like 3 episodes hyping up his power/usefulness in the ToP. He has more or less done nothing at all.

You just can't. Broly movie came around Cell saga, the power levels are based on that. Kale was introduced in super obviously her transformation is a lot stronger than Broly.

The trips of sad truth

Getting hyped up means literally nothing.

Breh, they're the same transformation.

oh, noticed now, i forgot gohan was there

Did you read the post?

t. Devastated Robotfag

Good. The little faggot has never earned a thing in his life, and his fans are insufferable Toonami bitches. Let him do the same shit he always does. Sit around letting other people work, then get a bullshit powerup at the last second for fan service.

Wasn't Gohan present in every conflict since raditz? Wasn't his insane power spikes present since then? What the fuck are you crying about?

Even though he got like 3 episodes hyping up his power/usefulness in the ToP. He has more or less done nothing at all.

>want to watch Super
>but the power scaling being completely thrown out the window gives me physical pain

I mean I never thought they could make SSJ a more meaningless transformation after the whole Goten/Trunks/Gotenks shit but here we are

He's the U11 equivalent of Beerus' race, meaning Beerus and Champa are from U2.

Reminder that Cell is best DBZ villain.

He stood around watching in nearly every conflict, yeah. Or peeing his pants. Then gets a bullshit powerup from someone, uses one attack and goes back to crying.

He's also lost every fight he's ever been in.

Yes rabbits and cats makes sense

Whats the point of a broly homage if it's not going to be just as badass and unstoppable as he was in the movie?

Cell.

Which he lost.

He beat Cell and lost against Buu for being too arrogant. So what other fights did he lose where he was doing one on one and wasn't just part of the help? Training doesn't count.

The nu-saiyans from U6 are pretty different from U7 saiyans.

He literally killed cell so hard that not even a cell was left.

I think the reason so many people hate her transformation is because we remember achieving the form to be incredibly difficult. Even the guy who showed her how to use it underwent some emotional distress from the "threat" of his home planet being destroyed. It looks very Mary Sue-ish because we expect this character to actually be playing a part in the story, where as Goten/Trunks/Gotenks weren't expected to be that major. On top of that, their transformations were imo, gags to joke that everyone else worked their ass off but two kids just did it with no effort.

Anyone got that chart that shows who's been eliminated so far?

Not at all, he would lose if it wasnt for Vegeta and Goku's encouragement.

That's not very hard when he has to compete with a fat blob and literal space napoleo-hitler

Nappa and Vegeta of course need not apply

Nah. Cabba is just skinny midget. And they have Asian eyes. That's it.

>Cracks Raditz's armor
>Tried a little after Piccolo died, helped with the spirit bomb
>Stood up to the Ginyu force for a while before having his neck fucking broke
>Beats up his dad after Ginyu steals his body
>Fights Frieza. The big bad of the arc

Yes

The only one who could compete is Piccolo.
Hah, TFS reference. I know they're done to death, but can't help but snicker at them.

He got the shit slapped out of his for about 30 minutes, sat there crying while his friends were nearly killed, got a bullshit powerup, then lost when he let Cell fuck around.

When Cell showed back up, it took everyone helping him, including Vegeta shooting Cell in the back, to fix Gohan's fuck up. And I will point out that during this time, Gohan was, once again, crying, lamenting about his weakness and lack of ability to fight while Goku was literally begging him to stop trying to give up. All the characters agreed with one another while this was all happening that Gohan might have the power necessary to win fights, but he just doesn't have the desire or skill his father does.

That's Gohan. A little bitch that is hand fed everything and given every plot powerup in the book to keep him relevant, so he can have one little moment for faggots that watched Cell when they were 12 to project themselves onto for years to come. He is literally the worst, most undeserving character in the series with the worst fan base. He's never won a single fight, and in between Piccolo and Goku, has only trained about two or three years in his whole life. He's fucking pathetic.

what the fuck was toriyama trying to do passing him off ass the next guy?

jesus christ goku gave a sensu bean to cell also.

Toriyama is autistic as fuck.

Lol you retard the whole point of Gohan character is the fact he doesn't like fighting nor killing. His transformation against Cell wasn't bullshit, Goku knew he was capable of it, he had done in the time room. Cell got advantage because jobbeta was about to get killed and Gohan sacrificed his arm for him. The trauma Gohan went through to transform was well done and explained.

>fucking nothing
>fucking nothing
>btfo
>"beat up Ginyu in Goku's body" != "beat up Goku"
>btfo

Despite how fondly people remember Cell Saga, it was a clusterfuck of bad writing because of Toriyama's editorial switch.

Me no grammar good. Me Gohan fan! Born Mexico proud!

I agree with your points that it feels like it cheapens the SSJ transformation yet it's still consistent and Cabba seems like the kind of douche who would "take a different approach" and come up with a practical way to easily do something that is supossed to be hard, even Vegeta got pissed by his easygoing attitude.

No arguments? Keep seething amerifat.

>Events were Gohan didnt cry are suddenly nothing
Nice job moving the goal posts

i just want gokus fight autism to have some consequences and for him to get his shit slapped. Beerus was right to punish him after he talked to zeno.

> That, and the inflated powerlevels are kind of hurting my suspension of disbelief a little.

did you happen to skip over the entirety of Z?

I already know Goku is just going to revive the universes that got erased with the super dragon balls, but it would be kind of cool if he just didn't do that and wished for more strong people to fight.

>I already know Goku is just going to revive the universes that got erased with the super dragon balls
But that's wrong. You cannot revive what no long exists. What part of total erasure do you not understand? Zeno erases them soul and all. Once they're gone, they're gone.

How can one survive with such high concentration of sodium chloride in their body?