Look Who's back-Mudshark Edition

Shortly after escaping the internet from all the "hate" she was getting for being a mud shark and being shown how much her boyfriend is a cuck, it seems as though she just couldn't do away with her social media like she claimed.

Interesting how just a few days after the backlash she was getting, her cuck boyfriend decided to put a ring on it ASAP. The amount of validation seeking and insecurity coming of them is quite interesting, why else would you need to constantly post on social media how your relationship is going 24/7? I feel bad for when the day he wakes up knowing he messed up and there's no way out.

Also, why are the majority of modern christians the biggest supporters of diversity, race mixing, etc..?

Pic is related.

twitter. com saraa_hamilton
youtube.com/watch?v=kBDeviJx8Dc
youtube.com/watch?v=Um4CUZqFYmc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kBDeviJx8Dc
youtube.com/watch?v=Um4CUZqFYmc
archive.is/5uz4Q
mobile.twitter.com/QueenAlexas1/status/960748475473305600?p=v
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/156220402/#156230819
i.imgur.com/3jkTVwC.png
twitter.com/saraa_hamilton?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shameless bump

>youtube.com/watch?v=kBDeviJx8Dc
>youtube.com/watch?v=Um4CUZqFYmc

wtf is this gay shit

At work so can't watch any videos. Can I get a quick rundown on this?

Post source of pic. I am phonefagging right now.

>Burned the coal
>Black man left right away
>Random guy she knew suddenly appears out of nowhere
>Has child
>Gets attention from Sup Forums for being a coal burner and a mud shark.
>Pulls down most of her social media but leaves instagram on and reactivates Twitter right after the beta cuck gives her a ring

There is more but I can't find the original archive that started it all.

>source on pic
Hello newfag

Holy fuck, I watched those videos without the sound and I couldn't even finish. That chick is a filthy coal burner but that is even more pathetic.
>those pictures of the half breed baby hanging from the trees

Lmao

That cuck is*

>We know your game
That we do. I've dated a few single moms in my day. They always are the freakiest in bed because they're trying to fill your mind with how awesome the sex is that you forget everything else that is shitty about them.
Bang em, get your fill. But don't ever make a serious relationship with one.

Archive from the day it went down.
archive.is/5uz4Q

I know of Habbo, you fucking retard. I want to know if there's a video of pic related.

>wix
The absolute state of stupid, nigger-loving roastie cunts.

Very funny message indeed

damn I missed that day

>being so much of a cuck that you marry a single mom who has a half race kid that isn't your race
Every time they're out as a "family" people will know his wife is a race traitor whore, and the kid isn't his.

Lmao at this faggot's life.

savage

wew that's some primo flaming

That one took me a second.

god lord this cuck

>this Sup Forums-tier shit

Fuck off, no one above the age of 18 cares.

>Also, why are the majority of modern christians the biggest supporters of diversity, race mixing, etc..?
Pic related. Wish someone had told me this years ago when I started wondering. Took a lot of strength not to leave the True Faith. Thank God I didn't.

>t. halfbreed

That is fucking hateful. Fuck you whoever wrote that. Just because something is true, doesn't mean you have to be a piece of shit about it.

still funny though, no?

Shut up faggot, God hates racemixers. He hates Jezebel deceivers. He hates seductresses. He hates women who whore around. He hates everything this rabid insane cunt has done with her life.

It's amazing He hasn't smote her.

Yes it does so. How can you browse Sup Forums and think otherwise?

From the very beginning Christianity has been a foreign alien cult that allows jews root access into the european mind

Harsh but fair

She should be getting messages like this every 5 minutes

name : goyim
You madman

Thank you

>Oklahoma

I'm going to bet that's Tulsa. at least I hope it's Tulsa.

so true

Found this fun one and went down the rabbit hole
mobile.twitter.com/QueenAlexas1/status/960748475473305600?p=v
>single mother
Check
>abandoned by nog
Check
>looking for sorry white
Check
This is why Muslims are right about women they cannot control themselves

There are things you don't understand...like how Jew and Israelite are not the same thing.

whats the story here?

>Name: Goyim
Good night my sides

Christianity is not foreign to Europe, since "Europe" can be applied to any place where Europeans primarily live and dominate. (I doubt it is the continent of Europe that you are concerned with.)

When you examine ancient populations, you find Europeans were far more wide-spread than they are today.

its just a computer screen lol
she can just walk away
it basically never even happened, just pixels

>t. Sara Roastmilton

>Also, why are the majority of modern christians the biggest supporters of diversity, race mixing, etc..?
Because it is pushed as a way to combat to social problems which actually stem from material realities. Note how the church etc pushed its way in to be an alternative to nationalism recently?

They are cucks because their religion is devoid of a link to the material world. So they are a great go-to "theme" for those who control the material world.
Unlike paganism (not promoting btw), Animalism and Shinto/Zen etc which often have a spacial and environmental awareness.

Damn japan doesn’t fuck around. Sad that he’s right. Also there’s no way her black kid doesn’t hate her when he grows up like kaepernick

>It's amazing He hasn't smote her.
>has a niglet
user...

>why are the majority of modern christians the biggest supporters of diversity, race mixing, etc
Oh user, do you really have to ask?

What's the full story of Sara Hamilton? Who was the black guy that gave her incredible sex and gave her a kid for the beta cuck male to raise?

>white whore gets knocked up by nigger
>nigger vanishes immediately, as is standard
>woman ropes white beta male into providing for her and her half breed
>she gets the derision she deserves from Sup Forums

Fuck she was cute too. That's a shame, but the stupid whore got what she deserves.

fuck i know the reference. I really have been here too long

Me too man. I still can’t get a gf.

Life weights, get a haircut, and practice talking to women. It really isn't difficult. It just takes time and effort.

the child does look niggerish
microchimerism confirmed

>why are the majority of modern christians the biggest supporters of diversity, race mixing, etc..?

The average church in the US is outrageously cucked in an attempt to get more attendance. They don't give a shit about spouting the word or reading the book, they care about seeming hip and trendy and cool and liberal so they can attract your average millennial and college kid, whom are all outrageously in favor of homosexuality and race mixing and other degenerate garbage.

good shit but remember to say you saw a thread on ebaumsworld

>Why does a religion based entirely off of being submissive and always forgiven create people with no will power or critical thinking?

t. OP, the greatest nigger faggot of the day.

>we
leejun

slutshaming matters
a lot

>microchimerism confirmed
What are you talking about? The dad is a nigger. She just got some white beta to provide for her.

fuck this cunt

absolute madman

Those "submissive" people beat you in war, you know.

Weird pic, looks like she's zoned out on some kind of drug. Too bad she isn't sober and reading the Bible, she could make a great Christian housewife. Wasted potential.

alrighty then
keep hammering the guy, as a male he has a conscience
the roastie will only bend to peer pressure

can we unJUST the step-dad dude?

>go from typical race mixing whore to a "church going" tradthot
>some faggot falls for it
She's devious, but he's fucking pathetic.

Kek ru litterally autistic?

Also I haven't been to war so it must have been some other group of Vikings roaming around you got the drop on.

this place is unusable, migrate to the other chans for serious discussion

OP here, I'll try to find the picture story but its a bit of a long story and I would be easier if I had the original thread that was started back in Dec for her. I'll continue to look.

I really would like to know how much she regrets burning the coal. Like would she admit that she wishes she would have been told that niggers have lower iq’s and that they won’t stay around? Maybe race is more than skin Deep? If she’d admit that I could maybe be happy for her.

Thank you. I wanna laugh but I will feel bad at the end of the day.

>beautiful daughter

I guess if you repeat a lie enough times it becomes true.

Times up! Did you guess it?

Le Kek de suicide!

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/156220402/#156230819
this is the first one I saw.

most women are fucking retarded. You can tell them fucking a nigger will leave them as a single mom and all they will do is shriek "racism" or "it's 2018". That woman is already a waste, the pathetic part to me is the cuck who is going to raise some nigger baby

they know what they're doing
only niggers are reproducing nowadays
i.imgur.com/3jkTVwC.png

>that cuckface
he's in for a rude awakening
hurrying it up is a humane charity service

Dude you have to be more subtle. It will hurt more.

OP again. Seems as though some others uploaded the pictures a few comments up from The biggest insight to the story was from when she had the blog which she later took down. I thought I had archived it but it seems that is not the case. Will dig for this one as well. Its actually a really good way to get insight into the minds of the these women, you can see she knows its wrong but does not come to a conclusion as to what is the correct root issues of all her hurt actually is.

Hey man, we're all going to make it

this

just you wait
her BEAUTIFUL WONDERFUL daughter will be a handful, as all apes

OP here. Thanks for the good find! THIS IS THE THREAD I WAS REFERENCING TO. Archiving all this info for future reference.

you're welcome. I searched "austyn" to find them lmao

minimalist mudshark

twitter.com/saraa_hamilton?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

>Everyone WOmen needs a Ryan in their life!

>Every Ryan needs a Sup Forums

All jokes aside what's with blacks leaving attractive females after they get them pregnant?

Why the fuck do women think there are no consequences to fucking niggers and shit tier white guys, then they're confused when no one wants them after having some degenerate's baby. That guy should leave her and her nigger spawn.

This is clearly one who has burned the coal, but refuses to pay the toll. She thinks she has beaten the system.
Unfortunately for her, the toll is inevitable.

The governor of Maine got in trouble for saying that they "come here, sell drugs, knock up the white girls, and leave."

I want to save to fucking beta guy FFS

WHAT CAN WE DO?

Looks like phil and lemmy from motorhead in the back

responsibility

Here is a clip from her blog. This was just a very small clip of the emotional rants she would go on displaying through her blog.

The person she is referencing here is the black guy.