Made in Abyss

Vol. 6 confirmed for flashbacks and Moth suffering

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k6d9wlaQPoc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So the right arm get repaired and Reg gets a new weapon?

If Ozen formed a black metal band
>Maruruk would be the vocalist
>Ozen the drummer
>Willem dafoe delver the guitarrist
>The other cute guy the bass
>The old man in charge of the visual fx

Maruruk voice is really fucking deep, it's just that he's pretending to be a girl.

It's a scene from a flashback obviously

>Moth suffering
pls no

Everything points to it been a flashback so far, so this happen before Reg loosed his Arm and that is simply Lyza weapon the Everlasting Pick

Holy shit her bra used to be his spectacles.

Ah right. so it's Lyza's pickaxe.

>Ozen so stronk they have to keep buying another drum kit for every gig

jesus christ she's so cute
>Moth suffering
this is not okay

The helmet isn't damaged yet so yeah it's a flashback. It also looks like the weapon stuck on the reg-like giant's head has been here for a very long time.

Vol. 6 is out on 29th so there's just one chapter left in this volume

>loosed
But yeah looks like a flashback, the only weird thing is that the Rocket Pickaxe is covered in bandages exactly like the one riko is carrying that makes me think it could be that it isn't a flashback.

look at this moth

Wait, one chapter? But from what I've seen, a volume contains about 7 or 8 of them.

One thing i still don't get is that when the collar of the cape is affixed to the helmet the whole thing is lopsided. That must be very impractical.

I've just realized that the scratches on Reg's helmet match with moth's talons. They must have separated on bad terms.

Dumb bunny

You're going to buy her book, right?

Currently I can’t check, but did the last chapter page end with an “END” somewhere? That’s normally in all the end of volume pages

Sufferings, ranging from the most boring, accessible ones to the the ones only elevated minds can appreciate.

Mitty
Nanachi
Prushka
Riko
Reg
Ozen
Maruruk
Maaa-kun
Natt
Kiyui

Better with a pic.

At first it end with an ''END'' but later it got updated so it says continued now. Maybe he'll release some specials chapters to fill the page count.

If they're 20 pages long. The chapters that would be in this volume are all 27+ pages long, 39 being 41 pages long. Volume 1 for example has 159 pages devoted to chapters, volum 5 has 151, and volume 6 would have 152 if we get one more 28 pages chapter.

The weird part is that volume 6 is supposedly being released on the 29 and common sense says there's no way we get another chapter by that date (42 was on the 10th of this month). So if Volume 6 is 39-42 it would have 124 pages, less than the ~150 standard.

it's meant for doggystyle

Well, maybe there will be a special chapter, which might be a continuation of the other 3.

thats just from rough hot moth sex

So Reg found moth will climbing up the layers at Lyza's request. He met a lonely immortal (like Mitty) end-result moth with whom he became friend. After a while he wanted to resume his quest. She didn't want to let him go and they fought. He managed to get away and she became insane out of loneliness. Now that she has met him again she will kill Riko to make sure he has no reason to get away again.

whats that thing on Reg's back?

Looks like they're riding on a big daddy.

From the pictures in the manga, it bears striking resemblance to a Big Daddy.

Haven't we looked enough, user? What is this moth's purpose? Why does it want to be looked at so hard?

It's an adult version of reg's model/species.

Daily reminder that Riko is best girl because she now owns a 20% share in Ancap Paradise.

>Why does it want to be looked at so hard?
So you can appreciate the best girl.

what's if it is moth's actual dad?

Possible. I mean, if she got blessed instead of cursed, somebody had to love her.

Maybe there's a mitty-like dad stuck inside the giant armor.

oh man that could be really sad.

I don't think he's stuck inside but there's definitely something organic. Look at this tail.

Orth populated by Sup Forums
>mainly populated by Frodos
>MiAfags try to tell them they have no idea of what theyre doing, get called faggots
>lots of anons trying to base jump becoming easy meals for flying creatures, crashing or otherwise snapping their necks
>some build various flying machines but promptly get shot down or attacked by by flying creatures
>Survivors attempt to tame birbs, get eaten
>Curse deniers ignore anons and claim curse is "altitude sickness" as they ascend slowly while others claim its "decompression sickness" setting up Hyperbaric Chambers within Abyss
>SCUBAnons want to fill Abyss with water thinking it will make descending into Abyss easier but find out theres a sea in the 5th Layer and backpedal into just fishing for the relics instead
>others try to create tunnels into ocean to cheat descent and curse but become depressed NEETs once they realize all they have is 19th century technology and say the Abyss was gay anyway
>some get funding to build their elevator but stop partway into 2nd layer due to monster attacks and foreign delvers fucking with them for shits and gigs
>Dantefags set up cult claiming God will smite humanity every 2000 years unless you sacrafice your dog to the Abyss reincarnating them into your personal roboshotas
>Philosophyfags ask user whats at the bottom of the Abyss
>Trapfags set up shop with Ozen promptly renaming the seeker camp to Meido in Abyss
>SCIENCEfags become followers of Bonezone, getting made into Praying Hands or otherwise sacrificed for SCIENTIFIC TRIUMPH
>Ancapfags banished to 6th Layer only to realize their paradise is about to be shat on by Rico and proceed to violate the NAP causing the Invisible Hand of the Free market to reach an equilibrium
>5 or 6 become White Whistle tier delvers but only so they could try to sniff and SosuSosu Faputa
>one user who makes it to the 7th layer then goes straight back to Orth as the fluffiest creature alive and dismisses anyone who asks him what he saw as "speedreaders"

[fuhreriously staring]

Not the continuation of those 3, but those 3 extras themselves. They haven't been printed yet at all, so obviously they will be used to fill volume 6.

Oh god. Is the author buying time before the next installment?

Splatoon user

What? He has all the time in the world to draw the next chapter, he doesn't have to buy time. It comes out when it's done.

Goddamnit. It's like Miura all over again.

did somebody say BUY time?

Already resorting to fillers? Maybe half a year for a volume was not enough time after all.

Why would one thing mean the other? Unless we're around the 10th of next month and he tweets "chapter will be delayed to September" or something like that as he did for 42, there's no reason to think we won't get a chapter next month.

That's not what fillers mean. Especially when the extras not only do world building but basically outline some future plot points. They are important as hell, and should have been printed ages ago.

Chapter 42 was delayed
Delaying all further chapters because of that would be great dishonour and grounds for sudoku
I'm sure Akihito-san understands

Reminder, the bunny smells good!

Why does it has boobs

>You just can't stop sniffing it

How would you? She smells good, and she's cute too!

Dogs like weird and often nasty smells. I wouldn't trust that image too much.

reminder that Riko also likes how she smells. And Riko gets more opportunities to smell her because Pic Related

Mofu Mofu

Surely you mean toilet.

Nade Nade

Nanachi won't let Reg sniff her flat chest or face, but the base of her tail, armpits, and crotch is perfectly fine.

Toilet will break the NAP and be forced to relinquish all holdings

She made a deal with toiletman - they destroy the economy together, Toiletman gets to be the richest Narehate in Ancap Village, and she gets a nice cut of the deal from the market crash with which to buy the rest of the gang's freedom.

Toiletman is entirely passive. He never threatened anyone, he just happened to stumble upon this insurmountably large pile of money and destroyed the economy in the process. Also he's basically immobile so how can he break the NAP?

Narehates also sleep, user!

Have you prayed to your Lord and Savior today?

>perfectly fine
I don’t think Nanachi let him sniff her at all, is simply those parts are harder to protect for her than her chest and face

Faputa is my lord and savior, user. Bonaparte got Blown-aparte by a child holding a disembodied arm.

W-what did nips mean by this?

Stop reposting your shitty oc. Memesters deserve to get cartridge'd.

What if Reg is actually a narehate? A human delver with a desire to protect.

Nanachi is getting replaced by Moth!

Narehates are exclusively biological phenomenons while Reg is a mechanical construct.

I was going to say that reg is not alive but 7chi can read his curse flow

That's true, but his body could be a container like the narehate who shows them around the village. At that point there wouldn't really be any reason to have him be a narehate though.

Pretty good.

Narehate seem to still be affected by curses, but Reg doesn't feel their effects at all. He doesn't even notice them. That's why he was able to drag the mutating Bonedrewd out of the Sea of Corpses with no harm to himself. Narehate like Nanachi don't feel the effects because they can navigate through the forcefield, whereas Reg can just fly straight through them.

>MiA
>loli
>not suffering
user...

Is this wood glue?

>Made in Abyss
>Maiden Abyss

I fucking cracked the code Sup Forums.

Is her maiden abyss made for abuse?

>Maid in Abyss
No you didn't.

Dunno about narehate but I think the idea that Reg's body is a container has some merit from the part where he goes berserk. He later says it felt like multiple people were inside him and "one" of them took over. With all we've seen of souls being an actual thing in the setting, the fact that they can get trapped in bodies like Mitty, the fact that they can inhabit more than 1 body like Boner, the fact that "containers" exist and the mystery of Reg as a "robot with a soul" so to speak, I think something along the lines of him/his kind existing through some means of depositing souls inside indestructible special containers in order to freely exist in the Abyss can be a thing. I'm betting the Big Daddy is like that too.

>listened to the Radio in Abyss thing
>can't understand a word in there

What the fuck was it all about? At least I enjoyed all the Nanachi noises.

How much will moth suffer in the flashback?

Is worth it to watch the anime or shoulf I jump straight into manga as translations are starting to be available?

Read it then watch the show.

Manga is fully translated now. Anime is solid. Do whatever the fuck you want. If you watched the first 3 episodes, chapter 9 of the manga is where you should start.

Explain

Did it end or just catch up?

Catch up. It's still on-going and with 42 chapter available right now.

Hmmm that's true. But speaking of that part where he talks about multiple people inside him, I think that may just be referring to his "old self", the person he was pre-amnesia. I'm sure Faputa will shed some light on this sooner or later though.

Nanachi and moth having a mofumofu fight when?

Bonedad was actually a bonemom all along?

I'm looking, alright

when do i get to order my official nanachi plushie

Are we going to get more songs like this on the show?
youtube.com/watch?v=k6d9wlaQPoc

>If you watched the first 3 episodes, chapter 9 of the manga is where you should start.
No you nimrod, why would you do such an idiotic thing. Read the manga from the beginning.

Yes

I don’t know user, I would love a fluffy fight, but I real fight… not really, Faputa is cute and all but those talons aren’t joking matter, Nanachi for all we know is a simply a fluffy bunny even Reg comments that her “claws” feel good