Burger asking for guidence

Hey Sup Forums, Burger here, I'm would like to go to college in Europe. My criteria are simple, being as far as possible from Nignog and Mudslime. Having sizable pretty girls in the area would be a plus. Do you have a place in mind Sup Forums?

dont go to germany. Lefty Heaven. Maybe Norway Finland and Denmark.

Every country that has attractive women in Europe is a corrupt shithole with subpar education you're fugged

Slovakia or maybe Poland
not even kidding

>not Germany
>lefty heaven
That's very unfortunate, my grandparents are from Ludwigsburg.

>Maybe Norway Finland and Denmark.
Are they saner than Sweden?

Here's your rundown

The iron curtain still reverberates
west of it, there are nignogs and mudslimes
east of it, the dorms / cheap districts are filled to the brim with drugs
There are hot girls everywhere and they go after types such as yourself - a possibly rich, definitely foreign man.

Poland comes to my mind just because their anti-mudslime policy which is good.
Quality of life wise is Slovakia more like Poland or Czechia?

>My criteria are simple, being as far as possible from Nignog and Mudslime.
Not possible, even here almost every uni has quite a lot of muslims and other students from abroad.

Depends on where you live though. But in short, I'd say yes.

>there are nignogs and mudslimes

Kde žiješ preboha? Pri Gabčíkove ?

Depends. Road network is in a slightly lesser state of disrepair. Life in the west end of the country is somewhat comfy.

Thanks, user, East definitely works for me. Drugs is actually a plus.

>being a druggie
don't

Further detail
Unis in what used to be called the "2nd world" are popular with Vietnamese-type students, cross into Austria and you will break down and cry as you pass several halal food shops before arriving at a Paki- and African-infested university.
You can get grass, LSD, and coke - if it's in Austria, it's sourced from Bratislava.

I only do Weed, MDMA, and LSD.

fuck off we're full. no one wants your 56% mutt genes here.

You should go to Poland, heeb.

Study at Södertörns högskola in Stockholm.

>Sweden
definitely a fantastic idea

Leiden, the Netherlands.

fuck off spic

And sign consent contracts each time you are about to go balls deep
Almost a perfect choice, but do prepare your liver for the thrashing of a lifetime
Snoop around the dorms if you won't move in. Ask the students once you find one that sees you as a fellow druggie and not some foreign dude
Actually, if it's a non-mutt, I'd even sanction him abducting one of our chicks if he moves into a white corner of the USA or somewhere in Belarus.

There are not that many Muslims in my university, but the streets are full of them. The uni is filled with poos, however.

he said europe not israel
kike

its less a question of nation and more the districts and towns within a nation. There are towns in the uk with almost no shitskins, while others are majority shitskin.
Scotland has a low shitskin rate, plus you'll understand half of what they say w/o having to learn a foreign language.

it really is a problem. If you gonna study Stem or BWL its not as predominant, but in social science UHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NO better dont go near those

> sizable
> pretty
wtf? choose one

The most reasonable user on this thread is a Slovakian, that's interesting

>social science
>UHHHHH
This is not a good reaction, the social sciences are VERY important for understanding the world and people. This is why leftists win, because conservatives just accede entire disciplines to the left wing thinkers. This leaves conservatives to develop dumbly and autistic. They can calculate and solve physics problems, but then they don't understand how people work cause they never took a sociology class.
>inb4 not real science.

yeah yeah I see that. I didn't wanna discredit all of social science. Just pointing out the fact that in Germany these classes are overtaken by leftist

Yeh, same in America as well, too sad really.

its hard to determine whats first the chicken or the egg of that matter. many courses in the social sciences have become communist indoctrination camps, entire universities even. you would really have to love the confrontation to make it (wich sounds fun at first, but I am not sure if I can take 24/7) and even then they could simply fail you for disagreeing.

Stealth mode senpai

>i want to go to college in Europe instead of the USA
You shouldn't go to college buddy, you're too stupid for it to be worth it.

you might be able to hide your autism. I am unable to. good luck to those who try tho.

Go to Slovakia or Czech Republic. Have the most beautiful girls of any country I've been to, and also tend to be fairly homogenous and conservative

My friend is doing postgrad studies in Sheffield, UK

It will give him a small edge in qualifications