Shithole Countries - What I Learned in the Peace Corps in Africa: Trump Is Right

Three weeks after college, I flew to Senegal, West Africa, to run a community center in a rural town. Life was placid, with no danger, except to your health. That danger was considerable, because it was, in the words of the Peace Corps doctor, "a fecalized environment."

In plain English: s--- is everywhere. People defecate on the open ground, and the feces is blown with the dust – onto you, your clothes, your food, the water. He warned us the first day of training: do not even touch water. Human feces carries parasites that bore through your skin and cause organ failure.

Last time I was in Paris, I saw a beautiful African woman in a grand boubou have her child defecate on the sidewalk next to Notre Dame Cathedral. The French police officer, ten steps from her, turned his head not to see.

Senegal was not a hellhole. Very poor people can lead happy, meaningful lives in their own cultures' terms. But they are not our terms. The excrement is the least of it. Our basic ideas of human relations, right and wrong, are incompatible.

As a twenty-one-year-old starting out in the Peace Corps, I loved Senegal. In fact, I was euphoric. I quickly made friends and had an adopted family. I relished the feeling of the brotherhood of man. People were open, willing to share their lives and, after they knew you, their innermost thoughts.

The longer I lived there, the more I understood: it became blindingly obvious that the Senegalese are not the same as us. The truths we hold to be self-evident are not evident to the Senegalese. How could they be? Their reality is totally different. You can't understand anything in Senegal using American terms.

Other urls found in this thread:

12160.info/profiles/blogs/shithole-countries-what-i-learned-in-the-peace-corps-in-africa-tr
youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo&t=31s
americanthinker.com/articles/2018/01/what_i_learned_in_peace_corps_in_africa_trump_is_right.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Take something as basic as family. Family was a few hundred people, extending out to second and third cousins. All the men in one generation were called "father." Senegalese are Muslim, with up to four wives. Girls had their clitorises cut off at puberty. (I witnessed this, at what I thought was going to be a nice coming-of-age ceremony, like a bat mitzvah or confirmation.) Sex, I was told, did not include kissing. Love and friendship in marriage were Western ideas. Fidelity was not a thing. Married women would have sex for a few cents to have cash for the market.

What I did witness every day was that women were worked half to death. Wives raised the food and fed their own children, did the heavy labor of walking miles to gather wood for the fire, drew water from the well or public faucet, pounded grain with heavy hand-held pestles, lived in their own huts, and had conjugal visits from their husbands on a rotating basis with their co-wives. Their husbands lazed in the shade of the trees.

Yet family was crucial to people there in a way Americans cannot comprehend.

The Ten Commandments were not disobeyed – they were unknown. The value system was the exact opposite. You were supposed to steal everything you can to give to your own relatives. There are some Westernized Africans who try to rebel against the system. They fail.

We hear a lot about the kleptocratic elites of Africa. The kleptocracy extends through the whole society. My town had a medical clinic donated by international agencies. The medicine was stolen by the medical workers and sold to the local store. If you were sick and didn't have money, drop dead. That was normal.

So here in the States, when we discovered that my 98-year-old father's Muslim health aide from Nigeria had stolen his clothes and wasn't bathing him, I wasn't surprised. It was familiar.

In Senegal, corruption ruled, from top to bottom. Go to the post office, and the clerk would name an outrageous price for a stamp. After paying the bribe, you still didn't know it if it would be mailed or thrown out. That was normal.

One of my most vivid memories was from the clinic. One day, as the wait grew hotter in the 110-degree heat, an old woman two feet from the medical aides – who were chatting in the shade of a mango tree instead of working – collapsed to the ground. They turned their heads so as not to see her and kept talking. She lay there in the dirt. Callousness to the sick was normal.

12160.info/profiles/blogs/shithole-countries-what-i-learned-in-the-peace-corps-in-africa-tr

Bump

The white man is really a different being. It's not just their physical dirtiness is their moral too. Worth to read.

It's because whites stole their resources

So many thing wrong with this map.

>Russia
>Europe

Yes actually the whole world was under european control, indirect or direct

Blacks didn't know about the existence of such resources until white men started to paying for them. I doubt they are able to understand what are they getting paid for.

shut up non white

>People defecate on the open ground, and the feces is blown with the dust – onto you, your clothes, your food, the water.

Niggers are worse than poos

bump

>That danger was considerable, because it was, in the words of the Peace Corps doctor, "a fecalized environment."

bumping just for this

Russia is in Europe by definition, Siberia is not, but it is in the country.

Black people are like animals. Spiders in Australia don't have a economy not because anglos stolen their land but because their incapable of developing a civilization like anglos did. Animals don't develop economies.

>The Ten Commandments were not disobeyed – they were unknown. The value system was the exact opposite.

That's why such societies don't look like New York Times quare but like shitholes with shit dust everywhere.
Why building or inventing or producing something if it gets taken away from you immediatly

Analyse whatever you want: White women arent attracted to white boys. Get over it.

>Last time I was in Paris, I saw a beautiful African woman in a grand boubou have her child defecate on the sidewalk next to Notre Dame Cathedral. The French police officer, ten steps from her, turned his head not to see.

Africans are above indians in street shitting. African are the real streets shitters.

That was a good kek
WE

Afrika

India a bit advance, see pic

t. Chang
China never does that because China.

Resources are nothing if you don't have the skills to use them. Black people obviously don't see rockets or smartphones in the rocks they sell to europeans and chinks

>american education
Nigger larp

meme flags.

Niggers are not human, get over it and stop trying to pretend otherwise.

>Senegal was not a hellhole. Very poor people can lead happy, meaningful lives in their own cultures' terms. But they are not our terms. The excrement is the least of it.

Niggers are easily happy about life because survival cost it's lower. White people evolved to be unhappy and never satisfied in order to keep with the climate challenge

>
>>american education
that's a UN memeflag, jose.
seriously, though, do you guys even have an education system? or is it basically just gym class so you can hop our boarder and beg for our gibs?

They are blacks, certainly they're not people though

Then why didn't they include Turkey as "Europe"?

Shit makes no sense, probably made by some dumb American.

actually, we can't be 100% sure of that.
have we tried educating spiders and allowing them to rule themselves?
just because it won't work for niggers, doesn't mean we should write off other critters we share the world with

Don't reply to third world posters. They are shithole posters that will turn this into a third world image board

That image is some nice guilt by association.

Ethiopia was never colonized.

Neither was South Sudan (although it was part of Sudan until 2011).

Vox failed on that map.

bump

Guilt for you cuck proud for me

>Senegal
Wat?

Can't be a street shitter if your ancestors were never smart enough to build streets in the first place

Anyone who doubts Race Realism watch this documentary again by Vice on Liberia. Liberia was never colonized by Europe.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo&t=31s

I can confirm, in Canada you can actually get fried cow dung burgers, they taste pretty good.

>Liberia was never colonized by Europe
>Colonized by America instead

That's somehow a step up? Lol.

I lived in the tail end of the USSR and we used outhouses. You don't need to be wealthy to be civilized. That's what leftists and nigs conflate.

The map says colonized or controlled

nobody cares faggot

I do. Bump for you leaf

You can smell a burgie.

>you guys even have an education system?
ofc, better than yours, mostly souported in german and euro general investigatios also ours. The difference with U.S. is that even when there are religious orientated schools like mine (catholic school) is an obligation to teach what is already proved...

Pic related is illegal here.

lol you mean colonized or controlled by the uk fuck off euro plebs

I'm OP and we Spaniards did a little bit. And Russians with their vast land empire. You won though

You do understand that when we deal with the Jews us Americans will lead the Global White Empire right? You guys are gonna regret making fun of us! It will be nice to have a second home in occupied Canada.

>One of my most vivid memories was from the clinic. One day, as the wait grew hotter in the 110-degree heat, an old woman two feet from the medical aides – who were chatting in the shade of a mango tree instead of working – collapsed to the ground. They turned their heads so as not to see her and kept talking. She lay there in the dirt. Callousness to the sick was normal.

Non-white lack of empathy is normal

you already did
but then you got butt hurted.
I already know... you are anigger.

>Go to the post office, and the clerk would name an outrageous price for a stamp. After paying the bribe, you still didn't know it if it would be mailed or thrown out. That was normal.

I couldn't sleep knowing that a letter that maybe important to someone has not been sent for my fault. Disgusting

As it should be....

How come the places that never came under our influence are the only powers that rival us?

not too different from Sup Forums's view on women

>Japan
>Wasn't in Russo-Americano-British sphere of influence after the black ships

>Thailand
>Wasn't a literal Franco-British condominium

>Liberia
>Wasn't a literal vassal state of the US that lost 70% of its territory to brits and frogs

This map is for retards

> street shitters
> no streets

>Fidelity was not a thing. Married women would have sex for a few cents to have cash for the market
Black women are the cheapest sluts

Thanks churka, very insightful

The original source is cucked. Although the writer is a female anyways

Checked

>There are some Westernized Africans who try to rebel against the system. They fail.
That's because genetics wins

Why is anatolia not pure green?

a fecalized enviroment
fucking kek

>Liberia
>never colonized

I mean they got colonized by African-Americans who implemented European colonial law on the native Liberian people. I think that's a bit of a stretch.

>Westernized
People who think they can fight genetics with words.
> the system
Genetics.

>They fail
Kek

>anatolia not under european control
>liberia never colonized

whithour europe, the world would not know what civilization is

Yes she constantly what the reader to know that she's not racist because she had those experiences and because it's all about culture after all. Typical cuckservative civic "nationalism" apologizing

Women are retarded she prefers to go to a fecalized environment rather than stay in usa and have kids

Bump

>Latvia doesn't have a three

>not knowing about the great Courland empire

Fucking plebs

What did Greece colonize?

Pontic Greeks? In Abkhazia and Norther Caucusus facing Black Sea. They are stumping me here. I only can think of villages in Russian Empire set up for fleeing Greeks.

He is here
checked

I like how they count the Nicobar islands for Austria which lasted like five years, but Czech settlement to Texas doesn't count even though they played so much more of a role in the grand scheme of history. The rules for colonization are pretty shite for this map.

>Three weeks after college, I flew to Senegal, West Africa, to run a community center in a rural town. Life was placid, with no danger, except to your health. That danger was considerable, because it was, in the words of the Peace Corps doctor, "a fecalized environment."
Because OP is a fag: americanthinker.com/articles/2018/01/what_i_learned_in_peace_corps_in_africa_trump_is_right.html