Kiwi/pol/ Announcement - Bill English stepping down Edition

stuff.co.nz/national/politics/101392775

National is now leaderless and the leadership competition has now begun. May the representatives be with you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ao4ypfXWRlI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ITS HAPPENING!

bill btfo

Rest in peace National party, all the candidates look like they are shit.

F

Umm guess again sweetie! Paula Benefit will be the greats opposition leader in nz history

>sweetie

Ahhh paula vs ardern, that would be the worst debate to watch.

who will replace him?

I want Winston!

youtube.com/watch?v=ao4ypfXWRlI

This man will.

I got a notification on my phone saying such , National party hasn't been the same since John Key stepped down. I don't support National js "Center-Right" my ass.

Key held center-right, nearly center, but it was obvious his own party wanted to go full right, and they know they can't do that if they want to win the next election.

Key was a kike retard desu

I honestly didn't believe national to be "center-right" in social policy. Mostly moderate if not center-left on social policy. The continuation of the gradual infection by the cultural-Marxist in our higher academic institutions worries me.

paula benefit ladies and gentlemen

Their cuts to welfare and selling off state housing, as well as charter schools, among many things throws Nation to the center-right right of social policy.

National's austerity measures.

reminder that national are a chinese puppet

Bridges will be the next leader

Going off previous interviews between Bridges and Ardern, he would collapse against her.

>tfw the pakeha puts up a flagpole
be a shame if something happened to it eh bro

bump

I still haven't forgotten about one tree hill you nigger