Voat Pizzagate mod is friends with jimmycomet on instagram fucking outed millenial falcon

Other urls found in this thread:

itshappening.pcriot.com/forums/forum/pizzagate/
voat.co/v/pizzagate/modlog/submission
voat.co/v/pizzagate/2392148
reddit.com/r/CBTS_Stream/comments/7x5ec9/its_happening_all_deleted_posts_from_voat_by/
thestar.com/life/food_wine/2018/01/12/how-one-man-became-an-international-pizza-consultant.html
archive.is/kabjt
piz.za.com/
archive.is/fn47Z
itshappening.pcriot.com/forums/forum/pizZagate
archive.is/afmKX
instagram.com/p/BOsBsSLAVAE/?taken-by=millennium_falco
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ah shit

How do we know he isn't deep undercover?

Using the same username? WTF I hated that faggot way back when pizzagate first went to voat.

This is the mod that deleted my legit posts

yep , there was a thread here a while ago that showed that voat was infiltrated by pedos but the mods hes deleted it too i think

Bump that guy deleted my prayer threads

Voat is a fucking Jew honeypot you retards

Bump where is everyone

Bump

he couldn't have been this stupid to use the same username and not realize someone was going to figure it out. fucking pedos

Does this mean we all migrate to the Pizzagate forum at its happening

The guy who tipped everyone off at voat

Go here
voat.co/v/pizzagate/modlog/submission
He's been deleting threads 24/7 for the past year. It's almost like it's his full time job...

but pizzagate was (((debunked)))

can’t be that hard to doxx the fuck out of him

IIRC there were dozens of threads calling for him to be removed early on. I believe I recall making one myself. He single handedly destroyed the momentum that v/pizzagate had.

The entire pizzagate situation is weird as fuck. It's like they wanted to get caught.

Either that or they grew up so pampered and priveledge, without fear of anything, that those characteristics carried over to their criminal activity. Regular criminals are infinitely more cautious than these people, even dumb ones.

Whole situation is bizarre as fuck. Don't really know what to make of it, honestly.

Some criminals drop breadcrumbs without realizing because deep down they want someone to stop them.

When you've been operating with immunity for decades and you have assets in the media and in law enforcement protecting you, you get Comet Pizza. They literally thought that no one would ever catch them so they played it loose.

Checked

Pic related. He deleted it. Because he's a fucking shill.

>without realizing
Not so sure about that. If they didn't realize they were doing it, it's probably cause they are stupid as fuck and careless.

If they wanted someone to stop them, the breadcrumbs would make sense. But if that's the case, why wouldn't they just stop? If they feared retribution from whoever is making them do it, that would make sense. These breadcrumbs alone wouldn't get them off the hook from a legal perspective, at least I would hope not.

Would make more sense for them to leave breadcrumbs because they believe there's a high likelihood they are gonna get caught, but not 100%. Assuming they do get caught, they can point to the breadcrumbs and say "look I was helping you out all along!! I'm on your side" in order to lessen the severity of the punishment. Even though deep down they don't genuinely feel remorse, evidenced by the fact they continued to be complicit all along.

You could be correct though. I really don't know.

I agree entirely.

this is full retarded

Weeee all need to move heeere where prayer threads and no deleted threads happen

We can regain momentum here again all is not lost . Pizzagate has so much momemntum and still does we can just unlock it and blow it the fuck up on another website.

This one is /pol driven so we should all congregate here and phase out from the bullshit millennial falcon mods at voat.

I made this site because millennial falcon kept deleting my threads. It’s a good website the coloring of the forum may not be great but it can be fixed. It allows image posting and you can post anonymously.

I wouldn’t normally shill this bad for my own website but I’m so tired of this and Anthony falco === millennial falcon confirming my worst fears as far as mods go just sent me over the edge.

Anderson Cooper is the most obvious shill of them all.

His comments on Al Roker's MKULTRA shut down. When he showed that weird owl picture following Sandy Hook shootings.

If you read up on his history, he interned with the CIA. Claims to to have traveled to SE Asia using forged documents that he forged himself. Bull-fucking-shit. I don't believe that for a second.

I would pay money to see him attempt to recreate one using the same methods he claimed to have used when he did it the first time. A gorillion bucks says he would have no idea how to forge them, because he never did. CIA handled that part.

when all the dust settles
you'll realized what all parties pulled off

Yeah, I am beginning to feel like this was a group effort. Whatever party you are, have to realize the country is going to shit. And nobody wants to live in a shithole.

The decision on the executive summary was what should have given it away. The creator chose Millenial Falcon's over the most upvoted summary.

That faggot Falcon is a disaster of a mod. He will LOOK for tiny technicalities to delete posts on certain subjects that are perfectly relevant while leaving up shit threads that might or might be able to squeak in under the rules on the same flimsy tiny technicalities.

He does it on purpose, or he is just completely a retard, or he is a drunk, or he is getting paid by someone to derail the forum.

He killed the momentum in the forum it once had. There were tons of people doing genuine detailed research and he would just blow up hours of their time by deleting it.

If that faggot can't use common sense after doing this for a year and understand what can stay and what can be deleted he need to get the fuck out.

Vindicator and another mod could handle the duty. Only problem with vindicator is that he might be too lenient and let shit stay up that needs to be taken down.

Vindicator is not a pure faggot like Falcon. His Q shit needs to stay in its own subs though and stay out of v/pizzagate.

Nobody with a half a brain should be able to fuck up a mod job as bad as Falcon unless he is getting paid or is a retard. Either way he is a useless faggot.

Falcon tried to scoop up a dog turd in his front yard. He ended up creating a hazmat situation in a two city block area cleaning up one dog turd. Nobody but Falcon could fuck up a dog turd job that bad.

He had one job, just one, and he contaminated two city blocks...(just kiddin on the dog turd but he is that fucking ignorant)

Trips of truth

I vote we all move to

Everyone who has posts deleted at voat should just repost them here

Start spreading it everywhere

quick rundown? What's the story with the 'voat pizzagate mod'?

lmao, they actually think voat is where the citizen investigators are congregating, that's cute

Peter Theil used Voat as an information choke point for pg related matters, the voat site is being continuously filled with cp and mossad/cnigs are operating from it.
Millenium fatfuck hamplanet is a pedo that would reach out to alefantifcukhead if investigation got too active and then delete the post. Just another worthless gatekeeper that doesn't deserve to breathe

Checked. Here's another AC pic with clues for his pedo buddies (apart from the masonic pose). Hint: look 'beyond the frame.'

This motherfucker falcon has deleted at least 10 of my posts on VOAT. He's why I don't go there any more.

bumping harder than any thread this year

Hes the sole reason I stopped going to voats pizzagate section. He truly did crush any momentum by deleting truly good investigative threads. Fuck that guy.

I knew everyone had to be fucking pissed. I knew I wasn’t the only one that knew this mod was fucked up.

Guys seriously if you had quality posts voat is reposting all their good stuff at the its happening pizzagate forum run by /pollacks

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING if you hadn’t work deleted by millennial falcon we are reiploading it to another forum run by /pol.

No posts will be deleted unless your username is fucking millennial falcon

We will be unleashing the momentum that has been held back by millennial falcon on this website.

Who the fuck is still on voat

Everyone hates MF(Millenium Falcon) because he's a shill and deletes all the good threads. People have been complaning about him since the beginning. Turns out he's instagram butt buddy with Jimmy Comet.

I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.
I told you niggers from the jump, here or cripple, keep it here or cripple. Nope, you had to learn the hard way. While I have your attention, stop using discord too unless you just want to get doxxed.

Your voat thread has a *debunked* flair stapled to it. I always knew debunked was nothing more than a jewish buzzword.

Only a mod could do that. Wait a minute...

Bump

voat.co/v/pizzagate/2392148

Bump.

Well, God damn.

Did Swann say anything yet?

Bump

Why shouldn't he be his friends on it?

How do you think we got the pictures in the first place?

Quick rundown on him on voat?

Another one for the gallows

nah I think they've been getting away with it for so long and get too comfy with their"hidden in plain sight" thing that they got too sloppy. Plus they assumed hillary and podesta were going into power.

I just can't wait til all this shit is cleared up in the FBI this year. Pizzapedos are fucked by 2019. The only thing separating them from the hundred of other pedos being busted is they have insider protection. That is changing.

this, here or cripple

HEEre comes plebbit

reddit.com/r/CBTS_Stream/comments/7x5ec9/its_happening_all_deleted_posts_from_voat_by/

Bump.

Anthony Falco...

Do you all not see that he doxxed himself.

Pizza Czar?
International pizza consultant?
thestar.com/life/food_wine/2018/01/12/how-one-man-became-an-international-pizza-consultant.html
archive.is/kabjt

soon, plz

piz.za.com/
archive.is/fn47Z

From Austin, write ups in LA times, New york times, huff-po... Friends with Jimmy Comet...

Calling it, CIA pedo scum.

REmmindee it’s fuckinn happening people are moving from voat posting all the stuff millennial falcon deleted on the new /pol run pizzagate forum

Bump

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING if you hadn’t work deleted by millennial falcon we are reiploading it to another forum run by /pol.

No posts will be deleted unless your username is fucking millennial falcon

We will be unleashing the momentum that has been held back by millennial falcon on this website.

itshappening.pcriot.com/forums/forum/pizZagate

I'd like to know if all the journos from Channel 1 were CIA. Lisa Ling was one of them too. She has a strange career as well.

The dolls are creepy enough.

page 7 already?

buuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmoooooooooopppppp

my id is great

Remember the fucker. Yeah two incidents in particular. Threads were taken down concerning the Harbin Hot springs/einhorn foundation research. Also do any of you guys remember some funky websites discovered that had extremely bizarre website design, and on the site were discussing the use of shit like ultrasound with occult practices, and one page in particular had a list of names, addresses and numbers in the background. It was fucking demented. One page had blatant discussion the black cube and the veneration of Saturn as Satan. Weird fucking shit. This fuck mod was deleting shit from that ongoing side investigation.

His instagram has been archived previously:
archive.is/afmKX

Time to dig:
instagram.com/p/BOsBsSLAVAE/?taken-by=millennium_falco

Bump

i love pol

Just stumbled upon this possible connection

bump

laughinghorseorifice?

This shit is weird.

Dalmatians are black and white, like pandas.
Dalmatian can also be used to refer to people from Dalmatia.

76 posts and were on page 9

archive soon

Wish I could fuck kids for a living.

Same here and I asked if he was a pedo too but he never replied

It's the old anontalk clique, like I've been fucking saying

Fuck MF and JA

Yeah or maybe just nothing happened you dumb conspiratard

Fuckity fuck da fuck fuck fuck
>bump

Can't find JimmyComet on his follwer/following

>Haiti
>Cambodia

fuck shils
bump

what the fuck is a "pizzagate mod"?

cult of bob dobbs and illuminati card game stuff?

A moderator in the Pizzagate sub at Voat

how about you read the thread, you dumb fuck

Can anyone find JimmyComet in the following/follwer list? I can't!

how about you don't assume we should understand the vocabulary of some cancerous website, you fucking reddit refugee

Used to work for some hipster dive in NYC called Roberta's.

surprised it took you this long...I bugged out ages ago when threads / research started disappearing...went back not too long ago to recover some shit about a jew who promised to toss dox on hill before election and it was gone..this fucker has access to ALL dox on posters...

He deleted my post!

I made it just now and he deleted it

lad status: wew'd
wew status: lad'd