What did Obama mean by this?

What did Obama mean by this?

He's not presedential enough for a real portrait because he's an illegitimate fraud and will go down throughout the rest of history as an example of what happens when Americans get complacent.

horrible taste

Honestly sickens me. He really was the anti American piece of trash i always refused to believe he was.

He’s a nigger what did you expect?

Can we just wipe Onigger out of the history books or something?

It's going to be hilarious when Trump goes back to the classic portrait style and generations upon generations look back at Obama and see a temporary mistake memorialized in history as such.

It's symbolism, probably some secret society type shit. Just a matter of time before some /x/ fag decodes it for us. But yes all but guaranteed symbolism.

200 year from now, after every other president has gone back to the traditional look, people are going to look back and say.... WTF was going on with America back then?

He's showing that he's the realization of generations of marxist infiltration of the United States of America. He's saying, we've been laying here in the weeds this whole time, and now we're out in the open and you love it, don't you?

Maye this is a sign for the final Happening that is about to happen.

Coolest monkey in the jungle

It's his way of getting attention because he knows he wouldn't get praise from the job he did

I have no idea. This is like a high school mural or some shit.

Absolutely haram. Cringe.

What the fuck is this outrage about? Who gives a shit and why? Fucking snowflakes.

You owe me a new keyboard you funny son of a bitch!

Anyway, Obama clearly wants everyone to look at him. Attention whore.

i guess he figured why stop being a national embarrassment now

>i have big hands because im a nigger fuck u trump, muh dick

The will learn about the American Dark Ages. The period of time between bringing blacks into the county and eventually kicking them all out.

He means he’s a huge faggot that loves slurping tranny cocks n balls

>A president gloating an artist who does beheadings of whites paintings

Yeah goym, what's the big deal?

At least he is wearing a suit on this picture.

C-C-C-Combobreaker
plus he probably wants to bring in some "colorful" african colors and show the SJW how colorful and progressive he is

>2050 AD
>Obama
>"Who?"

At least James Buchanan's ghost will be glad he's no longer ranked as the worst president ever.

A perfect example of everything that's wrong with blacks. It's such a labored and thoughtless attempt to be edgy, when what is called for is class. It's something a 13-year old boy would think of. Pathetic.

i can't quite put my finger on it

This. I like it. The next 44 will be real portraits and Obama's will stand out like a blemish, a scar -- an embarrassing reminder of what happened so that it never happens again.

absolutely disgusting.

Terrible idea. Doomed to repeat if people forget.

have some fai-

This isn't his official white house portrait. This is the one going in the Smithsonian.

>i can't quite put my finger on it

I got some bad news for you friendo

Michelles looks like completely different nigger.

What a complete tryhard faggot.

Michelles looks actually really bad, I could honestly do better

jfc I hate this century

That he's the coolest monkey in the jungle.

I hope trumps portrait is him holding obamas head up after obama is beheaded for treason