>2017
>still being an asukatard
What's your excuse?

I'm not a beta nerd who wants to fuck a dead eyed doll.

Always Misato

And somehow a violent cunt that has mood swings every 4 seconds and doesn't know what she wants but bitches 24/7 about things not going her way is better? Okay.

OVER 20 YEARS HAVE PASSED EVER SINCE THE END OF EVANGELION AND YET WE LEARNT NOTHING. I GUESS IN THE END IT IS NOT HUMANITY WHICH WILL BE ETERNAL BUT THIS FUCKING ARGUMENT WILL BE THE THING TO LAST FOREVER

No, you're just a trannyfucker who likes dudes.

What if I love both Rei and Asuka

It will never end.
There's no clear answer to an argument both sides have very strong opinions on. Then theres aso the fact that this has turned into what can be considered a "meme" now, with barely anyone making these threads actually taking them seriously.

Fiery Red or Cool Blue?

Is it a requirement that we have a Rei vs. Asuka waifu fight every day on Sup Forums?

Lurk more.

Through waifu, unity

First week here I see.

I kinda want to watch EVA again.
Should I?

Yes

Fuck no.

Maybe

I unironically hate Rei's blue hair. But mostly this user has it right

Doesn't even look like that red cunt, you fucking faggot.

>> Rex's

Reifags proven illiterates. Please to make like Kurt Cobain and fortify yourself with an all-you-can-eat shotgun buffet.

Idk

I like both.

>95% literally ":I" face
ooookaaaayyy

She has no personality like your pillow.

>Reifags proven illiterates
>Please to make like Kurt Cobain
How's that glass house working for you user?

Are there any Ritsukofags out there?

Not recognising thoroughly standardised Sup Forums commentary. Seriously, I think it would be better for all concerned if you fucked off back to whichever toxic containment board you came forth from.

Gendo is best girl.

>Called out for being a hypocrite
>Tries to pull the You're new! card
ishyddt user

OK. Have you learned to use a fucking apostrophe correctly or are you just trying to deflect? I ask merely because you don't seem to have acknowledged that you posted in the same manner as an esl-kun.

Reifag = Dominant
Asukafag = Submissive

Yes

Do we need to pull out a fucking grammar book or something? Your post also has a error in
>because you don't seem to have acknowledged
when it should be
>haven't acknowledged

Kaworu worst girl.

Also
>OK. Have
Should be
>OK, have

Didn't you faggots understand that Anno didn't want you to pick any of the girls and have autistic waifu wars? this is why he's depressed.

This

Shinji is best girl.

What would a Misatofag be?

Oedipus Complex

My man!

She isn't very inexpressive, but that's very different from being emotionless.

Fuck, grammar Nazi standards have slipped these days if either of you feel you have illustrated a valid point.

First idiot:
Suggests replacing: "don't seem to have acknowledged " with "haven't acknowledged".

This is offering a get-out in the event that there has been an oversight in the preceding argument. I don't need to say "x is wrong" when I can say "but have you considered y". I suspect you're fairly young if you haven't mastered this one.

O.K. Terminates the sentence (well officially it's a particle) so beginning the next statement with a capital is perfectly appropriate.

Please, offer some more of your idiotic criticisms as these illustrate how poorly you understand the language in which you attempt to converse.

It's so amusing to read these threads really. I find it fascinating the fact that you can bait non-stop without letting your real self show. Or is it just one of those cases in which if you repeat a lie enough times, it becomes a reality? Anyways, your ways of having fun don't really concern me, but deep down I'm very jealous. I wish I could be half as delusional as you are.

Is 3+1 ever going to be released?

Hopefully not.

Likes milfs because mmmmm

Neither have ever been my waifu and if anything, i guess I'm closest to a Misatofag. Asuka is disgusting, however, and I can't imagine her fanboys being any better.

Why the fuck should Anno be depressed? He's got a great wife, an interesting job and a nice apartment. Only poor people are depressed, user. Rich, successful ones are only at risk of becoming eccentric, or lazy.

But baiting doesn't require any effort. Now, if I wanted to consider some of the transhuman aspects of the show, that would require me to do research, or go forbid read something unrelated to anime.

Dude literally enslaves people. He deserves far worse.