Daddy why do I look like Mommy and not you? I want to look like you Daddy

>Daddy why do I look like Mommy and not you? I want to look like you Daddy.

How do you respond?

STOP MAKING THIS THREAD ALL DAMN DAY, EVERY DAY.

If you respond to this thread after this post, you prove you're a newfag.

But sweetheart, being a slanty eyed mongrel I didn't think you'd have the empathy to even feel such a thing. Look there's a dog. Do you want to maybe drag it behind the car? That make you feel better?

But us Irish aren't White, so you'd wind up looking like a nigger.

I will never have to answer this because I will have a wife who is white with blue eyes and red/brown/blonde hair

>beta doing his mating dance to attract white roasties like a good boy

Daily reminder that hapas will never be accepted by whites or asians, and your abominations are destined to eternal hellfire

They look mixed.

l o l

Is that a spic or a gook? I can never tell with all the slants, also while we're at it, what makes gooks so much smarter than spics? They rook the same but spics have nigger tier iq

Too bad faggot, this was my way to troll you.

they look full asian this is what happens when you racemix with asain it even happens when asians mix with niggers. Asains are unbleachable

>Daddy, why do I have a peepee like you? I want a bagina like mommy.

This is the reality of raising a white child in current year. How do you respond?

if they look asian which 90% of them do they'll be accepted by asians because they are asians

They will look like father if his genes are strong enough.
Compare with pic related - those kids have Asian mother and white father. But father is alpha so his genes won.

Another example.

Disgusting

It doesnt work like that retard . Do you know how genetics work
Thats czech education everyone

I'm adopted and I never said this stupid thing to my parents. What fucking kid asks this kind of question

>post mongrels
>"white genes won"

based

>But father is alpha so his genes won.
That's complete nonsense.

go fuck yourself
pic related is a soyboy and his kid looks 100% Asian
weak genes are weak

You sound like you're quite the %15 white yourself.

Oh keep dreaming Princess you be lucky if a nigger raped you disgusting pre-rostie.

>soyboy
>bangs asian wife while gaining weight, comfortable

literally a neckbeard dream, don't be jealous

MY SON IS A GNADSI

that's what this cuck is probably going to yell

-> Diversity is cancer

>if you work out and train really hard, you can become like me!

>and I have a husband, he's black
>I'm a single mother

God damn, he abandoned her before her hypothetical fantasy was even finished.

I married a fat chick and she lost most of the weight a year ago. she went from 5'10, 210 lbs to 5'10 150 lbs.
I'm happy desu

Fucking abomination

Youre a man. Own it or im not gonna help you after you turn 18. Maybe we can talk about this when youre a teen, and then im gonna carefully Tell you the same. Your reality is that youre a male. Nothing you can do about it

White women in a nutshell

"sorry son im busy"

We all have big fat puffy cheeks

Nah. American brainwashed women maybe

You know what happens when wives lose weight and become hotter ?
They cheat on their husbands, enjoy

Imagine being this autistic.. Just because you chose to be with a libtard whore does not mean that every bitch that wants to look better is gonna cheat.

He's right though. It happens all the time.

Get a better judgement of character. Fixed. Dont try to tame a wild whore thats ruined by another mans enabling like her cuck fater or abusive nigger ex before you. Women that cheat are worthless & bluepilled. If you just aim higher and get fit anything is possible.. Like finding a White nationalistic cute & smart girl that would never cheat.theres enough Christian girls with the right values out there..

Your kid wants to be a fatass?

lost hard. brilliant.

how did you do it?

I made her stop thinking about exercise as losing weight but more about having fun with your body. Whenever we went to a park I'd do hanging sit-ups with one leg on the monkey bars or show her how I could run almost as fast as our dog and how fun it was to be able to enjoy running with our dog as opposed to just walking him or just letting him out to shit.

The key is to make exercise fun and not another chore/work.

i know right so gross he looks like a jungle asian, If i saw him I wouldn't be able to tell he was half black

>maria KANG
>has mongrel babies with faggot white beta husband
Gave me a good solid KEK

wow that's fascinating

If his genes were truly alpha he would have 3 identical copies of himself