Would you consider this the pinnacle of anime fanservice?

Would you consider this the pinnacle of anime fanservice?

This entire series, yeah.

That'd be the toothbrush scene.

I consider Monkey to be the pinnacle of Cute!

>tomboy
I'm not homosexual

Friendly reminder that if you like tomboys you are, for all intents and purposes, a man with fine taste.

I like every single girl Kaiki too in Monogatari. Heck, I sympathize with Ararararararagi kun too.
Dunno how they managed to create a lot of fun characters in a single novel

>Ararararararagi
That's way too many ra!

No.
It's trash.
Fanservice needs context.
In this case the context is trash anime.

Shitsurei, kamimashita.

I never understood why she has so many copies of the same book. Or why the book was important at all

is that his sister or something?

>Tfw Kanbaru has literally 0 good doujins

I do.

It's not all the same book and the book is just there to show you that Kanbaru rubs one out to homosexual stories.

>16 replies
>still no best girl

Don't fool yourself, you insecure gayboi

No joke, it's masterfully done.

Well if you wont post her

Reminder that this is a monster! While it may be cute or appealing, it would kill and eat you and everyone you know in a heartbeat with no remorse!

I'm gonna try this pose
seems comfy

Why didn't Kanbaru confess?

>not "I bit your tongue"

Chigee yo, waza to da.

Monogatari is the pinnacle of fanservice

Hoping that Owari II delivers since Kizu did.

These are both pretty good.

I haven't watched anything past the 3rd season though. From what I've seen everything looks so damn shiny now

do you mean Nekomonogatari?

>I'm not homosexual I'm just not sexually attracted to women

all that passed as a man for the whole episode.

Maybe he's asexual?

>hate fanservice
>like monogatari

none of you understand my suffering

It's not fanservice. It's characterisation through erotic expression

This and picture related. Fire sisters or GO HOME.

>eating him raw
>consuming the skin and guts
Surely after 500 years she must have learned how to cook and eat properly.

different digestive systems.

lots of collagen in the skin, lots of healthy nutrient dense bacteria in the guts. Judge not what you do not know.

Gibberish, go say random things in some other thread.

This.

Disgusting, I know. At the very least she could have worn a bib and wiped her fucking face.

Kamimamita

She doesn't need to cook. People taste just fine to her raw. It's not like she'll get sick either.

Monogatari is at least creative with it's fanservice and uses it as part of the narrative and to highlight the difference in character perspectives. Top tier wank material as well.

So she was a full grown titty monster that got her arms and legs chopped off in a subway and then was sucked down to loli status by her vampire turned fuckboi.

Am I summarizing this correctly?

I don't what that is from but that girl is perfect.

No, that guy who rotoscoped his niece squirming around nude masturbating is. Back in 2015.

What?

No, she turned into a loli to recover, then she regained her full body, then she got sucked down to loli status again.

So who's the main girl of this show? I never bothered to pick this up because it seems like a harem cocktease bullshit where MC don't even fuck the girls but has a lot of fanservice.

op posted her faggot

>MC don't even fuck the girls
Wrong

Senjougahara (that purple haired girl) is the main love interest, but she barely ever appears any more. So now the stories are more spread but generally looking to Shinobu (the blonde loli vampire).

So if you fucked her at any age appearance it is still a 1,000 year old vampire?

No. She actually unages herself when she shrinks down so it's kiddy diddling then. you're going to jail.

She's still got all her memories and personality from her 598 years of life and acts like it when she feels like it. I don't doubt she'd do a great roleplay if Muraragi really wants a full loli experience.

Bullshit does she mentally degrade or become less aware of her own experiences? If not she is a grown ass woman in a loli body and that is A-ok.

So which girl MC fucked?

The birthdate number on her drivers license actually sky rockets up to the appropriate number for how old she looks. Not legal no matter how you look at it fucko.

Main girl

>Sup Forums constantly praises this series
>try to get into it because lolis and lewd
>it's pseudo-intellectial rambling every scene
>WORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDS

Dropped so fucking hard. What a waste of PoyoyonRock.

Yeah it is a lot of WORDS WORDS WORDS which is a damned shame because they blow their entire animation budget on huge soft jiggling tits and never follow through. It is an giant cock tease with no pay off.

Best girl, Crab, is his love interest but she's too sexy for TV, so they have to use Bat and Cat instead.

>jokes and pop culture references
>pseudo-intellectual
You have some interesting standards.

Black Magic

yes I would consider Kanbaru the pinnacle of anime

she can't even beat a middle age man in a foot race.

Whenever an anime manages to sneak in a vulva somehow.

Okay, name tree in recent time.

To be fair, that middle aged man is a majestic creature whom I'm sure could achieve anything he wants.

well he did day he use to do track

Yeah, if you don't like the character interaction from the get-go it's not for you. No shame in that.

I bet you also think its weird that the town and school are always empty apart from the characters

So do the later unadapted books ever return to the first seasons level of violence and fan service?

I mean they moved away from the former because Koyomi was losing his healing factor, but in the more recent season he's becoming a vampire again right?

It all looks the same if you're an outsider to the hobby.

Yes.

Monogatari is either blatant harem fanservice trash or pseudo-intellectual tryharding with 2deep4u visuals to people, yet it never is both. I find it amusing how detractors can't make up their mind in that regard.

>Likes lolis
>Too much of a brainlet for monogatari
Pleb

>No puss or nipples
>Pinnacle of anime fanservice

What is this glorious story from my friend

Truly the taste of patricians like ourselves

When Avalokiteśvara Bodhisattva was practicing the profound Prajñāpāramitā, he illuminated the Five Skandhas and saw that they were all empty, and crossed over all suffering and affliction.

“Śāriputra, form is not different from emptiness, and emptiness is not different from form. Form itself is emptiness, and emptiness itself is form. Sensation, conception, synthesis, and discrimination are also such as this. Śāriputra, all dharmas are empty: they are neither created nor destroyed, neither defiled nor pure, and they neither increase nor diminish. This is because in emptiness there is no form, sensation, conception, synthesis, or discrimination. There are no eyes, ears, nose, tongue, body, or thoughts. There are no forms, sounds, scents, tastes, sensations, or dharmas. There is no field of vision and there is no realm of thoughts. There is no ignorance nor elimination of ignorance, even up to and including no old age and death, nor elimination of old age and death. There is no suffering, its accumulation, its elimination, or a path. There is no understanding and no attaining.

“Because there is no attainment, bodhisattvas rely on Prajñāpāramitā, and their minds have no obstructions. Since there are no obstructions, they have no fears. Because they are detached from backwards dream-thinking, their final result is Nirvāṇa. Because all buddhas of the past, present, and future rely on Prajñāpāramitā, they attain Anuttarā Samyaksaṃbodhi. Therefore, know that Prajñāpāramitā is a great spiritual mantra, a great brilliant mantra, an unsurpassed mantra, and an unequalled mantra. The Prajñāpāramitā Mantra is spoken because it can truly remove all afflictions. The mantra is spoken thusly:

gate gate pāragate pārasaṃgate bodhi svāhā

Why is old animation always better than what we have now?

That looks so fucking good

This whole series is pure fanservice and I love it.

>Gibberish

She's a 400 year old vampire user, "common sense" doesn't apply to fictional things.

Didn't know that happened. Good for snail-chan

Just finished the whole monogatari series, any recommendations for something similar, anything involving the supernatural really.

Katanagatari

Ore Monogatari
Binbou Shimai Monogatari

Stop milking this franchise already, Shaft.

What's this from.

Why would they when fat virgins just eat it up every time?

School days

>Sitting bare assed on your terminal chair right out of a shower

Why bother washing your ass in the first place then.

The anime industry is really sad when you put it that way.

No really.

Such a foot slut.