Lol i'm going to shoot a bunch of elderly non-criminal elderly black churchgoers because i read racial crime statistics...

>lol i'm going to shoot a bunch of elderly non-criminal elderly black churchgoers because i read racial crime statistics on amren.com lmao
can we at least agree this dude was a fucking retard?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n1LLW8UULRM
youtube.com/watch?v=148eVf-BEvM
youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No. I know you wouldn't understand because your country hasn't been infested yet, but the only good nigger is one that's dead.

I don't think he's retarded, but i think what he did was retarded and a giant waste.

Yes. Can’t think of making a worse impression

why he face and hair look like an acorn?

cau he a NUT

Dylann roof was a god. You are a sandnigger.

I think one of them was a congressman that was all about black lives matter (a hoax organization)

stupid faggot didn't go to try and kill some gang bangers. he goes for the church goers. ultra faggot.

fpbp

racially generalizing an entire race based off their criminals actions leads to this.
a really miscalculated attack.
dylan roof was hardly a god
he was a pawn in a cycle of violence
and fear

You forgot elderly

youtube.com/watch?v=n1LLW8UULRM

he shouldve geared up and went into the hood

>at least agree
You forget where you are.

This desu, at least Luca took it to the heart of the beast

im on episode 2 of the man in the high castle
its p good

Yeah he was an idiot. He should have instead shot up a public school where the students were predominantly black.

He committed a political assassination. His target was the pro-BLM US senator he gunned down.

Didn't he say he considered that but was too scared? Fucking pussy. Old church lady niggers are the least terrible of all niggers.

New updated one on /itapol/.

Dylan Roof got raped in prison?

Here it is.

Shut the fuck up you stupid fucking nigger. Kill yourself you fucking commie rat.

This.
I'm fine with the blacks as long as they aren't niggers.
Sadly, 99% of them are.

Sup Forums did this

if you live to be over 50 as a nigger you should just be left alone. youre probably not that bad a person.

luca wasnt a chad he was a sociopath

>non-criminal
>black
Oxymoron, moron

He wanted to start a race war and thought killing people at a historic black church would start it. Nobody would have cared if he shot Jamal in the ghetto.

>He wanted to start a race war

So i guess Breivik was crazy too, huh?

Elderly black people in a church? Why didn't this fucker to go the Hood?

>No criminal
>Black

Fuck off and die shill.
This shit happened like 3 years ago.
It is ancient fucking history.

rural&suburbanretardscopy.pasta

Wasn't one of those people in the church a senator or congressman or something ?

>but the only good nigger is one that's dead.

He was deeply disturbed and unstable indeed, read his bio moron

>Dylann Roof
sentenced to death
was it worth it?

You actually believe that? What are your sources? They wouldn't lie, no way. Mike brown was a gentle giant. Trayvon was a good boy.

SPd is dissolving into Green and Far Left.
This is what will happen to you if you do not start smacking whining little antifa girls.
I promise you it will. You accept them you accpet the change.

Yes. Yes, we can.

I will not disavow

With girls I mean females. They are the rootproblem

this is a chosen shill.
literally nothing good comes out of supporting retards like roof or squabbling about black people in general when the bigger picture really has nothing to do with the average colored person

>MUH BASED CHURCH-GOING NIGGERS

Fuck off Christcuck.

Take me to church....

Anyone who defends this kid is either jidf shill or absolute untermensche, neither will survive the great purge

his actions were

Mentally ill. He didn't even hate black people.

youtube.com/watch?v=148eVf-BEvM

Breivik was DEFINITELY crazy. Just read up on his childhood. I would love him if he actually killed the fucking politicians and not some 16 year olds that went to some political camp.

He was a super retard because his actions made everyone in South fucking Carolina stand together in racial harmony for a summer. ALSO, he got the Confederate Flag taken down.

Thereby hurting the Alt-Right majorly.

I live in SC and saw the flag get taken down.

AMA

>the Alt-Right
People still call us that?

White Nationalists, same difference. Sure didn't hurt the Republicans. A lot of them thought that the flag was distastefull after that debacle.

FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING COMMIE TRAITOR. ALL TRAITORS WILL GET SHOT.
NO EXCEPTIONS.

Are you trolling? Do you seriously believe that? You stupid fucking traitor.

who is luca?

It was a democrat state senator. The nigger in the middle.

a nigger is a nigger

How did he get his eye back?

The recent Italian hero.

But this is an in house discussion not Newshour(TM).
Personally I'd buy him a beer in heaven. BUT the chances of running into him there are priddy slim

Spoken like somebody who has little to no experience with niggers. The average nigger will kill your whole family just to steal $150 and your TV.

Whatever future we choose for ourselves cannot have black people in it. If we don’t have it in our collective hearts to kill them, we are going to need to sterilize them at the very least

Look we all make little mistakes from time to time, I burnt my bacon and pasta bake yesterday so I don't know how anyone can criticise Roofy.
He's one hell of a guy.

:(
delet

agreed. I dunno why he didn't try to go shoot up some gang niggers or something. Would have made more sense. Attacking people that are doing nothing is a pretty nigger thing to do.

I try to explain to libturds and brainwashed normskis that I love all people and love all their differences and to preserve that all Africans belong in Africa where we can help them (sell them guns for diamonds n sheeeiiiit)

Yeah, but his aesthetic was on point

Black gang members kill more blacks than he could ever hope. There's no reason to attack them

time purge op

He's got some deficit, just listen to the way he talks. Other than that, it's an issue of reasoning. So yes, he is probably retarded.

I hope whoever did this gets tortured to death.

He killed a black republican.

What he did was a gift for the left. If anyone wants more instances like this, it's the Democrats. Pray for more shootings like this if you never want to see a Republican win an election ever again.

Sunny D wrote a manifesto explaining that he was physically weak and couldn't take on an armed pack of wild criminal nogs.
He had the heart of a lion though and didn't let his puny noodle arms stop him from representing.
(I'm not totes cereal).

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

I wish I could say some things on here. I have some ideas, and better options. And access.
However, the alphabet soup, goon squad is all over this cartoon website.
Alas, I shall keep it within. For now.

They prolly did it. Roofy is Hillhags secret mong son what she kept in her cellar with his eyes stapled open watching violent images until the time came to unleash him.
Haha! Still lost. HAIL TRUMP. HAIL THE WINS

He killed a poltician you ignorant faggot

His manifesto made a lot of sense desu

You are saying what many are thinking bro.
Get this.... Kratos didn't need a passport to come here (EU rules) and I know dozens of companies that would have given him a job paid in cash.
SO ABC PEOPLE ITS LUCKY YOU CAUGHT HIM AND HE DIDNT GET AWAY TO FRIENDS THAT WOULD PROTECT HIM.
Because we can't have nationalists protecting each other, can we?

Im pissed cause he found the most reasonable black people and shit them. Couldnt he have gone to a fucking hip hop festival and killed like 200. Obviously he was brainwashed by the CIA.

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

>t. nigger

Adolph Hitler
Anders Breivik
Dylan Roof

Literally

Did

Nothing

Wrong.

Yeah, especially as he might be one of the few men ready, willing and able to kill multiple politicians. Unfortunate he killed so few, but such is life I guess
>tfw your plan fails but you still become the deadliest mass shooter ever.

>muh poor black people
Nigger

The specific name of it is FAS - fetal alcohol syndrome. His face has several features common to that condition.

>found the most reasonable black people and shit them
Typos can be funny
I should do a thumbnail for that

>can we at least agree this dude was a fucking retard?

yes. beyond the shadow of a doubt.

The kid was fucking crazy op. Its sad what he did. Nobody with a brain thinks the ultra right actually want to kill black ppl.

The way he holds up the bag/his hands as if that is going to help :(

FAS doesn't mean everything he does is wrong.
Sure, he prolly dropped his ice cream a few times but when it came to blowing away negros he obviously aimed preeddy good.

Robert Mugabe
I rest my case

You know I thought so at first, but now I understand why he chose the setting he did. Nobody cares if a gangbanger gets shot. For blacks and whites alike, that's business as usual. What upsets white people about black crime is how often it involves actual, innocent white people, things like a baby being shot in the stroller because his mother was getting mugged, or a woman getting raped in her own home, or an old woman being suckerpunched from behind inside a church. He just wanted to give some black families a taste of what that kind of pain and outrage felt like. These weren't people who were SUPPOSED to die, these were the people who were supposed to capitalize on the gang-related deaths of their sons, and that drove everyone crazy.

For the fags that want a race war now, think on that.

No, I will not agree. I don't care what anybody else thinks, Dylan Roof is my brother and I support him.

Because killing thugs or youths would get attention?

Can we agree that he /fa/ as fuck?