Is lego an Aryan hobby for redpilled men?

Is lego an Aryan hobby for redpilled men?

Other urls found in this thread:

ipfs.io/ipfs/.../wiki/Ashkenazi_Jewish_intelligence.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Saging un-political threads are a good Aryan hobby.

It's a child's toy you fucking soyboy. There's a reason the most advanced sets are aged 12-16 on the box.

Cobi

Toys are degeneracy. Children should work since they can walk.

This, no exceptions, I don't care how cool your spaceship looks or if you even make money doing it. If you still play with legos as an adult then you deserve a vasectomy.

they increase spatial intelligence

ABO and Rh Blood Type
Frequencies in the United States

ABO Type Rh Type How Many Have It
O positive 37.4% 44%
O negative 6.6%
A positive 35.7% 42%
A negative 6.3%
B positive 8.5% 10%
B negative 1.5%
AB positive 3.4% 4%
AB negative .6%

6.6 + 6.3 + 1.5 + .6 = 15

USA is 15% Aryan.

Knex?

lego is for kids with shitty moms that never vacuum

What was your story user? I was defending my colony from an Imperial invasion for a good seven year.

Ashkenazi Jewish intelligence - IPFS
ipfs.io/ipfs/.../wiki/Ashkenazi_Jewish_intelligence.html
A 2005 scientific paper, "Natural History of Jewish Intelligence", proposed that Jews as a group inherit higher verbal and mathematical intelligence with somewhat lower spikes in spatial intelligence than other ethnic groups, on the basis of inherited diseases and the peculiar economic situation of Jews in the Middle Ages.

i threw my knex roller coaster set in the trash like 7 years ago
its nice to be an adult. i do however like to assemble those little etched out miniature model things made from metal. i have a few tanks and a pirate ship.

theres something oddly satisfying about taking all that plastic crap and just throwing it away. you can feel the page being turned.

The erector set was for true red pilled aryan youths,

Building scaled models of structures with them is fine, playing with them is childish.

i moved onto stringed instruments as a hobby. I've got like 17 guitars most from the early 80's sitting in my basement. last addition was a no name banjo from a yard sale for 15 bucks that sounds pretty sweet. I dont have any children myself but quite a few cousins and a niece that like to come over and bang on my drumset.

I was making matrix mech for my lego dudes out of mechanos and knex

naw, my dad had those and he's a faggot.

kek are these polish toys? I want to move to poland

I think I'm gonna try some wwII gunpla

forgot pic

>i threw my knex roller coaster set in the tras
why didnt you give it to some kid?

have you seen what they got today? I was looking at my nieces and nephew opening their present this Christmas and I boy, our shit is just incomparable. Beautiful colors, shapes we could've only dream of, yeah, they're much better off with their new one. Every adult was commenting how they wished their legos where that great when they were young.

it took up so much space assembled i broke it down and put it in a big box ages ago. i vaguely remember everything being coated in cooking oil for lubrication kek

i guess i didnt finish my thought
implication was it was ruined being covered in sticky canned pam cooking oil so i just pitched it

I'm sure I remember seeing this generation's version of it and there's like light shows in it and it glows in the dark n shit, kids aint missing anything.

yea my grandma paid like $130 for it -back in the day- i think there was an optional motor kit you could buy for it so you didnt have to crank the car up the lift.

It's danish so yes of course...