Omg Sup Forums BTFO

omg Sup Forums BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ContraPoints/status/963198202580258816
youtube.com/watch?v=sRDJLqMFXVI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I'm not into mentally ill men pretending to be women because it would be impossible to have my own children and I'm not homosexual
Is that fine?

That person should be ripped apart by racism police any second now

Why would anyone worry about being transphobic? Being transphobic is a great way to figure out who to hang out with

by this logic I'd rather be banging a tiny asian twink

As an asian guy, this is basically being offended by elaboration, which then would make me question your mental stability.

>its OK to not be into Asian people
Um no sweaty, that's really gross and problematic

And then in the next few tweets he proceeds to clarify that saying "I'm not into trans/asians/whatever" is actually not fine.

twitter.com/ContraPoints/status/963198202580258816

Hella epic baiting

is she implying asian dudes are feminine and have small Ds? pretty problematic

>he doesn't top Asian cuccbois

lmaoing at ur life there Murphy

damn this changed my life

It is categorically ridiculous to compare an observation of fact to an assumption based on stereotypes. Some Asian men have large penises, some Asian men are fairly masculine.

No transgender "woman" is actually female. That first outlook might be unfair because it is not 100% accurate, the second must be fair because it is always true.

>inb4 it's a hate crime to turn down the advances of a trannie or faggot.

I thought it was fucking hilarious how Contra reinforced this stereotype about Asians without even realizing it.

No nigger, that's phobic

This dude looks ugly as fuck and it's hilarious how he makes every point he makes look stupid just by associating his cringey crossdressing face with it

This but unironically. That's pretty damn racist.

See, that was the great mistake. The mistake in thinking once you allow degenerates their "freedom" that'd be the end of it. They'd just shut the fuck up and leave you alone. Fine, get married, cut off your dick, whatever, just piss off.

But no, that's not enough. It's never enough. They smelled blood, they sensed weakness when you submitted to them and gave them the right to be insane outside of the loony house, and now they want even more.

It will never end until you put them in their place.

Addendum: the same principle applies with women and children (as they are mentally weak as well). They are constantly poking around the edge, seeing how far they can go, what they can get away with. Until they meet resistance and a punishment they'll keep pushing.

wouldn't the second response be "I'm not into Asian guys because I only like white/black/hisp guys"?
still racist but then again what does an ideology have to do with a mental issue?
wait, sigh

I think that dating a man when you were looking for a woman is a pretty big deal breaker.
For women getting into the bedroom and finding out that the guy is 4 inches hard is also a deal breaker.

Having preferences is a fact of life. Equality is a retarded weed dream.

>not liking asian guys
as long as they're not pakis or poos theyre fine

>I'm not into mentally ill men pretending to be women because it would be impossible to have my own children and I'm not homosexual
So, you state reality and that's a problem?
These people are really mentally ill.

>i'm not into trans women
>why?
>

"I'm not into Alt Right men" = fine
"I'm not into Alt Right men because they're ugly fat virgin beta NEETs" = holocaust

Give me my reparations now roastie. Spread dem legs.

It's a trap bruh...

A phobia is an irrational fear. Nothing irrational about fearing crazy people.

What’s new about it?

Trap implies there's some uncertainty

what's wrong with being afraid of men who want to be women? Why are my emotions invalid but theirs are fine?

An asshole is not a sexual organ no matter what Obama thinks.

>Implying he isn't so desperate he'd take a literal bitch.

>omg Sup Forums BTFO
I am not into trannies because I prefer real women, and not fakes with a dick. I can't help it I was born this way.

Real men want to fuck vaginas, not inverted dicks.

They are so lonely Sup Forums. They just want you to pound their biopussy.

those two things arent even comparable at all fucking marxist kike. the first one is saying you dont personally like something, the second one is you still not liking something, asian males, but now you give a reason and generalize.

Nothing. There is literally no such thing as transphobia or homophobia and I always remind people of this fact.

It is not irrational to fear people that do not live in reality, that want to harm themselves, that statistically have lots of unprotected sex and carry associated diseases. Thats like saying you can have a pitbullphobia, which considering they are the breed responsible for over 50% of attacks is logically impossible.

>>I'm not into mentally ill men pretending to be women because it would be impossible to have my own children and I'm not homosexual
>Is that fine?

As long as you self-identify as a person who is not into mentally ill men pretending to be women because it would be impossible to have my own children and also not a homosexual.

DID YOU JUST ASSUME SCHLERR GENDER, SHITLORD??????

Trans woman (man) cannot give me children made up of my own DNA.

Fuck off and die, freaks.

I'm not into black women because they look like baboons. Bestiality is illegal for a reason.

Subtle bait, user. Didn't know the Canadians were as clever as that.

>NB4 pitbull argument.

I've always thought homonausea was more accurate.

Are there actual leftist feminist pathetic straight men out there that would fuck a tranny because of political correctness pressure/ virtue points.

I'm talking about med who truly believe and act like they are sexually straight.

Alright, back to Auschwitz you degenerate

Theres not enough room for two mentally ill men? You're already enough? that would explain a lot

no one asked if you were homosexual so dont feel like you need to **convince** us you arent

It's not "transphobic" to tell the truth. I'm not into men LARPing as women. Lol

I'm not into asian guys or shemales because I'm not fucking gay.

It's interesting how for trans she makes an off color remark but for the Asians goes full throttle on racism

POWERFUL

I have no problem with gays and transsexuals in Israel. = fine

I just don't want them around my children. = fine

Even if you don't think trannies are mentally ill, that comparison is still a false equivalent. Dumb as shit tweet.

Not saying people should not have pitbulls user. Just stating that they are statistically dangrous and its not irrational to fear them. Anyway was just an example and not bait.

Back to what i was saying..no such thing as transphobia. It's a fake term.

Trannies are sexist because they feel the need to alter their biology to try and fit in with traditional gender roles as they were "born in the wrong body".

I encourage LGBT education to all kids in Israel as well

>gender roles are sexist
>trannies assume female gender roles and sterotypes because they identify as female

Really gets the noggin joggin

>being bigoted in a statement denouncing bigotry
WEEEWWWWW
youtube.com/watch?v=sRDJLqMFXVI

So, as long as you don't state and consciously think about the reason, you're fine?

There's always a reason, and it'll never please the left mentally ill mind, especially Contra "AesthethicVideoHorseShitContent" Points'

>it's ok to say you're not into a group, but it's wrong to say WHY
Once again, the left thinks honesty is a sin

I'm shamelessly transphobic. What's the problem?

woah Sup Forums utterly blown out

this is just a trans person trying to put a rational face on their hatred for men who won't date them.

The first statement isn't going to ever be seperated from the second. "I'm not into trans women" will always end up being inferred into "because I only like women". There would be no point in saying you aren't into trans women if the trans part wasn't the problem.

It's as much a trap as the person suggesting it. Too many people disagree with the trans outrage at men who won't date them so they want to back track it a bit by suggesting you can not be into trans women so long as you accept they are women. How does that even work?

Those statements don't follow the same logic and can therefore not be compared.

Dismisses

"I'm not into mentally ill men that wear dresses and chop their cocks off to pretend to be female and walk around with a hideous open wound they call a vagina."

>but I LOVE big black dicks!!!!
>not racist

>Being a terf in the current year

Umm sweety

I'm not into trans women because I only like men