I'm a neet with depression and social anxiety so isn't it in my best interest that Globalism succeeds?

I'm a neet with depression and social anxiety so isn't it in my best interest that Globalism succeeds?

Globalism equals gibs (dibs on those gibs!)

kys then kys again

yes comrade.

>Globalism equals gibs (dibs on those gibs!)
Good luck with that. To globalists, you are worthless. The migrants are more important than you because they serve their purpose better.
You think the gibs would ever be enough to live well? No, otherwise people wouldn't be motivated enough to work despite low wages. They'll keep you alive and that's it. Just so that you can keep on being a drain on the system for as long as possible so that society can never recover economically.

I'll become transgender, gay, and get a tan.

You don't get it.
We'll educate you, inspire you, give you a purpose and a role in society.
Unless you're too far gone, non-white or degenerate

Who is "we"?

So much work to fit in in canada

Well, congrats you might get some more gibs.

the way of the future

>unironically says the swede

The 4th reich

full kek. catastrophically underrated post.

You're wrong.
A person with social anxiety wants an ethno-state because whenever they have to venture outside they won't stand out. If you've lived in white neighborehoods and minority-majority neighborhoods you quickly realize how much you miss going incognito in a crowd.

>a small amount of fat from the kings
>in exchange for police states and violent crime from the immigrants

You've been demoralized.
There's dozens of Dr Jordan Peterson lecture on Youtube. Start with that.
Clean, your room, set an aim. Become a better person day after day. Build on that.

GLOBALISM WAS THE WAY OF THE FUTURE

No, the only way sustainable gibs can work is on a very local level. You need the opposite of globalism.

We don't need gibs, we need fair pay. The current elites are a bunch of jewberg cunts.

Just spent the day outside putting a building up, it was -31 this morning. user what makes you think you deserve part of my income you lazy fuck. Clean your fucking room, do something with your life ffs.

>160245588
>another goy fell for the globalist meme
actually NO
the gibs go to banksters, globalists, oligarchs, poos, chinks, rapefugees and assorted shitskins

Terrible bait. Kill yourself.

if globalist didnt import billions of shitskins to replace you, you wouldnt be depressed and desperate for financial support that they gibs to the shitskins.

you are nothing to globalists. you are sterilized and of no threat to them. they only pander to those who shit out the most kids- the locusts.

now if you transform yourself to a 3rd worlder and start raping like a rapefugee then you are worth a shit to the globalists

I'm a bit worried about globalisation desu, does that makes me degenerate.

Globalism is fucked

Sageski

Globalism and the NWO is the only thing that can save us from the OWO puppet masters that have been playing us against each other since the dawn of fucking time.

you goyish cattle abductee. the ayys have conditioned the cattle to form an nwo since the dawn of fucking time. this is where the whole messianic ritual sacrifice global order comes from.

you have it backwards leaf. you have social anxiety and are a social invert because you live in a globalist society with no close community bonds. you live in an asocial soup, and once the chinks take over, they aren't going to pay for your fgt neet ass.