Next upcoming stream (featuring Diana and Chariot VA): 20 August 2017
Previous stream (No subtitles): youtube.com/watch?v=WDyYj8fK1ZY
Summary for EOP: archive.is/wHxk7

Other urls found in this thread:

avclub.com/article/heres-whats-coming-and-leaving-netflix-august-258494
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for wanting Diana to beat me senseless

I want a Diana stand alone OVA.

Amanda > Lotte > Rabbit Akko > Sucy > everyone else > Akko >>>>>>> eternal DianAnglo

Discuss

Second Cour will be in netflix august 15

Diana > Akko > Sucy > Lotte > all that crap that came with Enchanted Parade and TV

Cartoon Akko spin-off when?

Unfortunately this doesn't seem to be the case
avclub.com/article/heres-whats-coming-and-leaving-netflix-august-258494

>Catsuit Amanda
Hnng.

>Amanda
Hnng

new breed of strippers

I want to find a cute witch whose plump rump I want to bully!

>Amanda

You mean Kumatora right?

No more than a week until the next manga chapter. Let's see how they deal with Andoryuu,

>that official art from the game

Holy shit, I know Akko has great thighs, but it feels like they made them extra long this time.

But there's going to be an Andoryuu there?

I wouldn't be surprised if Andrew flat out doesn't exist in the manga. The more I think about it, you can easily substitute his roles for any other character past the ballroom episode.

Would you Akko (male)?

Still jealous of that one user who scored this cel from the kickstarter rewards.

I want Diana to stick her stinky finger up my dick and shake it around

A few threads ago we managed to make a rule 63 Chariot. Can Akko sucessfully have a proper genderbent version of herself?

akko as a boy would just be an annoying kid they'd put on ritalin

They already mentioned the party for Lord Handbridge, it'd be weird to have him but not Andrew (Also I want to see more of based Frank in the manga).
He still can play a lesser role, since the manga seems to focus more in Diana, maybe their backstory wil be expanded.

LWA Im sorry edition

>rule 63 Chariot
Would watch an episode where this actually happens due to magic fuckery.

more like Shiny Gariot

Sucks for NEET Croix, considering you don't have to change anything for rule 63 to apply to her.

>Sucy gets away with stealing-and-switching the race award because "it never happened onscreen :^ )"

On Netflix there are 3 items for LWA, 1st the 2017 season, 2nd a 2013 version of the first episode, and 3rd a 55 minute movie.

I was wondering why they made a first episode in 2013 without continuing, which I think is a lot better than the first episode of the season imo, and then came back in 2017 and seemed to have remade LWA into something less than what was displayed in 2017?

Is there anywhere I can find a complete series following the 1st version of the episode they made in 2013?

It's not 2008 anymore.

>these threads
resting pisces

What.

>a 2013 version of the first episode

fuck off and learn to use wikipedia. If you come back here, lurk for two years before posting

isnt it "a sucy production"

Just use your head. Both the 2013 and the movie are the pilots.

Little Witch Academia (2013), part of Japan's Young Animator Training Project's Anime Mirai 2013 project. OVA.
Little Witch Academia: The Enchanted Parade (2015), short film funded through Kickstarter.
Little Witch Academia (2017), TV series.

The OVA and film are basically parallel to the TV series, since the series starts off fresh.

Shit like this, they blatantly cheating during the broom relay and Akko trying to bribe Pisces is what truly elevates LWA to me.

Why did Croix wear that NEET outfit, anyway? Did she drop out, had she already completed Luna Nova's high school course and if so, shouldn't she be in witch college? She was wearing it during that scene where she went to talk to Chariot in the library while Chariot still had what looked like a normal uniform, so I don't think she was a normal student anymore. Sorry if I am stupid and missed some obvious detail that cleared this shit up.

She's one year older than Chariot. She had already graduated at that time and was probably just NEETing while trying to find out what to do with her life.

I don't understand why they didn't release the whole thing at once. I mean, wasn't that why they pushed the deadlines so hard?

Probably because of international dubbing.

>Croix entire life plan revolved around saving magic
>Woodward chooses Chariot instead
>Now Croix doesn't really have a purpose in life

She probably spent the short period between graduating and ruining Chariot's life trying to figure out what to do with her life, while shitposting on internet and eating ramen.

Croix was Chariot's upperclassman. Croix was already gradualted when she talked to Chariot at the library. If anything the one that has higher chances to be a dropout is Chariot.

left or right?

?

But that's not (male), that's just Akko in a suit.

I wonder what she did after that. Did she go to college and get a CS degree or something?

>following the 1st version of the episode they made in 2013
Maybe in an alternate universe, user.

Why don't you own one user?

I knew Lotte is a slut. I bet she fights with Avery over who has rights over Barbara's ass.

I know. She's still a cutie in one.

I think Akko would be too oblivious to know whether she's being lewd or not.

>Fucking Thomas being a dick kills Akko
Hilarious.

Where can I even buy these shirts aside from tracking them down at a con?

Is this t-shirt canon? Enchanted parade was just Akko's dream?

W-who made this?

>Rewatching the stream
They are talking about their favorites scenes? I wish I knew what they say about them. Also holy Fuck, Yoshi is like a gold mine of uncomfortable reaction images there.

Yoshinari himself.

Seems like Yoshi since it's Enchanted Parade stuff..

>Diana gets a bigger spot than the green team on a t-shirt based on a movie where green team are the deuteragonists

Whoever made this t-shirt knew Trigger fucked up. At least Constanze got a good TV episode.

Yoshinari drew it, it's trademarked on the bottom right

is Alcor /ourguy/?

EP and maybe the Terio manga is the only piece of LWA canon in which Diana doesn't have a bigger role than Sulotte.

But the Terio manga is weird since it has a full chapter with almost no Akko.

>we will never get Yoshinari's true version of how he wanted the anime to be like

Alcor comes right after Frank, yes.

And just before and after I made my post the answers appear.

>It was Yoshi himself

Good to know he didn't learn a thing and manage to fuck up character screentime distribution on the TV show as well.

Even shittier?

He simply got his priorities right

Of course.

Little Punishment Academia

Yeah I'd fug Aggo if she had a benis

What did that grumpy old bird ever do?

>I want to go home
>everyone is so loud
>my feet hurt
>I just want to draw moving pictures
>I hope Tattun doesn't bug me about doing a Q&A again

anal

>That part where everyone is waving goodbye
>Yoh not sure if he should be waving too

Also, did they show Amanda's gameplay? I spaced out during the stream and only remember Constanze and Jasminka's sections.

The only shitty idea he had was to enable a romantic subplot with Andrew, and that was actually Shimada's idea. She needed to get less shoujo-ish and more magical adventurish.

I'm glad that romantic aspect was axed.

Best little witches to anal with
Barbara > power gap > Lotte > Avery >Diana > Amanda > Akko > everyone else

This is so cute!

Good. Chariot is not for anal. Or for anything degenerate.

pudgeruffian and Bento draw the best Alcors.

>I hope Tattun doesn't bug me about doing a Q&A again

Chadmanda little harem academia when?

But where is Sucy?

>will never be her broom

But I thought anons wanted to lewd Chariot.

She's not for anal. She's for missionary with the lights off while holding hands for the purpose of procreation

It would probably be a dark comedy like the concept art suggests. We'll never know since LWA was gangbanged by TRIGGER then the rights sold off. Yoshi's original vision is gone forever.

uh lotte>constanze>amanda>everything else at random

Couldn't he just blog or release a description about what he originally wanted IF his vision was in fact changed?
I imagined that it would have been a constantly expanding universe, dark comedy but at the same time taking itself seriously, more mature themes, A LOT of creepy dungeon crawler elements, and some overarching plot that they would have taken their time to dish out.

Why would Akko be bad with anal? You can't just make assertions without providing evidence!

it looks more Melusine and less Harry Potter in the concept art

>that DQ slime

Amanda was caught trying to steal something right? Where's the arc where the witches plan an elaborate heist

There really was a severe lack of slimes for an anime like this.

Literally the Amanda episode.

>He doesn't want to shower the insecure cake with affection while she goes on her journey of redemption, always giving her support until her pupil finally returns her smile and she comes back home confident enough for a night of FULL ON SEX ON ALL POSITIONS and you end up making little witches with her

Fuck, I'd adopt Akko too if she didn't already have parents.

Chariot is not for degeneracy.

It's not like they can't get back to the OVAs atmostphere and dark humor slaptick in future works. I fail to see why do you think it's "destroyed"