>>160246240

>we will continue to survive
Only at the pleasure of your white providers.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gladue_report
twitter.com/AnonBabble

and RACE WAR NOW

Spread this shit

wut?

It’s time 2 go 2 WAR!!! U filthy Biligaana’s!!!

TFW bleached AF, turn off that electricity talks a lot. You're supposed to obey the law.

Lmao dumb bitch is mad about that native kid who got shot while he tried to rob a farmer

Noice auntie

Day of the Rake incoming

Im getting so fucking tired of natives blaming all their problems on the white man, put down the bottle, stop stealing everything, move the fuck out of your isolated reserve and get a job.

"I call all non-indigenous to help us rise up... against you"

Good luck finding enough sober natives to actually cause any real damage.

Canadians still have a shit ton of guns and I probably have enough ammo to clear out the near by reserve if it came down to fighting, which it never will because all the natives are drunk or in prison.

Really you should just clear out the reserve regardless and make the whole country better off.

>Being a no good, glue sniffing, gas huffing cunt
>Go with my retarded homies in the middle of the night to steal shit and terrorise white people because "you stole my land"
>Refuse to leave when confronted by an armed farmer
>Get shot and die like the free-loading cunt you are
> listen to these hypocrite Indians siging about "muh land" and hollering like retards while dancing in circles...
>And best of all: Having Trudeau crying about it...

Nothing of value was lost...

Do Native Americans in Canada, kinda act like black people in the U.S.?
Or looked at like blacks are?

It's like a copypasta but in real life

The problem with natives is the billions of dollars given to them are hijacked by the chiefs and a few of their friends, while the normal people lives in shitholes without water...

And god forbid the white man would want to tell them how to spend their money...

That would be a crime, and crime is for natives.

Agree with this. Natives have access to housing, employment, non stop hand outs, and they still refuse to do anything with their lives. It's really not worth helping people that don't want to be helped

It's our job as Sup Forums members in shitposters she obviously side with her she needs support do you really want Justin Trudeau running things. I side with the indigenous people over the liberal government of Justin Trudeau he should be imprisoned for his crimes of liberalism feminism

Blacks are looked at with far more respect than natives, if that gives you an idea of how bad they are.

Yes.

Holy shit!

We need to somehow shift the blame of the whiteman onto the Jews. This can only be done through memes memes I do not have the inclination to create.

I can't imagine any kind of natives vs US military scenario that doesn't immediately result in unconditional surrender. Get real.

You forgot the ; right after memes

oh for fuck sake I'm so sick of them, holy jesus shit fuck christ on a pogo stick

I still maintain that every living thing west of the Appalachian mountains should have been driven into the Pacific.

How do we summon Andrew Jackson?

we could make an egregor in his image like we did with ebola and pepe

Compare to OPs pic.

Bitch has fetal alcohol syndrome for sure.

i wish i had a squaw gf like that

Also I wonder if she is into race play?

The problem is that they refuse to leave their reserves.

I know they want to live their traditional lifestyle of huffing gasoline in front of big screen TVs but rather than do anything to help their own situation, they sit around and demand that the government provide schools and water treatment facilities to fly in communities in some of the most remote places on earth.

If they left the fucking reserves and moved to cities, many of their problems would literally disappear over night.

and that's only what we can see, she was probably also born addicted to meth from a mother who has permanent brain damage because she microwaves her fucking head

For the right sized bottle of Listerine cut with kerosene I'm sure she's into anything.

>This is Canada! This is not supposed to happen here!

absolutely c u r r e n t l o c a t i o n

Its just odd how her face is textbook FAS.

IT IS THE CURRENT PLACE

>How do we summon Andrew Jackson?

As I understand it, you must draw a pentagram and at the points you must place a flintlock pistol, a dictionary of obscure profanities, a bottle of whisky, a gift certificate to the Bunny Ranch and a bag of parrot food.

Upon arranging these items, you must declare that an indian working for a bank has offended your honor and that you seek the guidance of a man well versed in dealing with these 3 issues.

She thinks teepee niggers are people. Lol

."Together," "systems of oppression," "our people," "solidarity," "agency," yada yada. Why do leftists speak in code?

All of their little terms are a) made by dickhead academics b) imply false premesis, c) are carried out into the public by plebs/liberal drones, d) are repeated ad nauseaum

Take for example "wealth redistribution." Liberals love this fucking phrase, and it implies that the wealth was -- at one time -- distributed in the first place. As if their was a genesis story for wealth, where the evil white Godhead disbursed it only among his white brethren, while fucking over and exploiting all the brown people. This never happened, but through liberalized gymnastics within language we all end up playing by their rules; we talk on their terms without realizing it.

This is one of the reasons why people on the left get sucked into it so quickly. It's literal brainwashing, and the woman in this video demonstrates what I'm talking about. She's also a little faker. Probably smoked a fat crackpipe after this and sucked a white man's ding dong.

this... fucking cunt, she's trying to start her own version of BLM.. No, just no, no no no no no, this I won't let happen, fuck no, we're a tiny tiny nation, we already have enough American emulation as it is, this could literally be the final nail, we don't have 300k+ people, we can't let that happen

This Leaf will be spared on the Day of the Rake.

THICC

thankfully they mostly stick to themselves in remote communities. they are so predictable. every time they want something out come the old women with drums and headdress whinging melodramatically about oppression. these are the same elders who pocket all the gov't money meant to improve the lives of people on the reservations.

Jesus fucking Christ, they view *anything* remotely productive as white man forcing them to assimilate. They want to live wearing what society provides without doing anything for it. That's the fucking problem. If they even *apply* to a university they get in, no loans just straight up scholarships and grants, and do they do it? No.

Seriously, mad respect for you guys for electing an obvious pirate

lmao just read about this whole farce today

if an old farmer greased some drunk squaw who was trying to rob him, they'd give him a medal here

I find the use decent logic problematic

czech your privilegia you fucking oppression machine

What did you say to me you Danish fuck?

Trump had a Jackson portrait placed in the oval office in March

Exactly what you fucking read americanoe, if you are even capable of reading to begin with. Cease you oppression, it tickles my wage gap

i'll war with that vigina if you know what i mean

t.chad.

This leaf gets a rake pass for quality AJ bantz.

Yummy.

speak English like a normal person, nigger. what the fuck is your point. You're comment is illiterate, retard.

Indeed. One of the rare good ones. It will be an honor to install him as Overlord of Saskatchewan or Alberta, which to my understanding are the only two provinces worth sparing from the flames.

what a fag

War is fun let's bomb bitches

Yep, and nothing will change because drawing attention to that is racist.

Fucking hilarious

can we just fucking print those and drop them on reserves?

Didn't know Injuns WE WUZ'D too, though it's not surprising.

I'm lucky that they were all genocided here over 150 years ago.

Exactly 0 near me, which is fine.

I wonder how many old white peckers has she sucked for some liquor money.

Hot! I'd whiteknight her and help her kill leafs in the hope that one day she'll fart and I'll be around to sniff it

INDIAN PEOPLE
INDIAN TRI-HIBE
SO PROUD TO LIVE
SO PROUD TO DIE

I just noticed the licence plate, nice numbers

Also, the guy flying has an absolutely degenerate tattoo on his lower back

kek they think they're relevant

Worse. Natives are above the law in all cases. Natives are constitutionally 1st class citizens, while everyone else is 2nd (whitey is 3rd).
If you ever wanted to see Asian niggers, look at natives

Depends where you live, in Southern Ontario they're a pitty party

Yes they are our nigs, believe or not, but their nation matters for that. Some are ok.

Angry women make my willy hard.

The only survivors of a race war will be the noble capybara.

Yea cause native people have been so good at waging war against white people lol

>Natives are above the law in all cases.

Don't know if you meant that literally or not, but have a look at this if you've a minute.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gladue_report

Technically they never stopped warring on white people, the native language doesn't have words for the formal concept of war. They simply kill those they consider inferior to their tribe, which includes outsiders of any color, unless they are specially protected by peace treaty (which can be broken at any time, for any reason, and often they don't even bother sending notice the treaty will be broken until after they attack).

Much like Muslims, anything is permitted, as long as you don't get hurt or killed for it (aka smote by Allah). Only fear of the white man's justice keeps them on the reservation, instead of scalping people on the streets of Dallas.

To be fair it was 3

Too be even more fair we have to remember that 90% of the native population died from disease from European contact prior to the founding of the English colony at Jamestown.

letting a single conquered person live was a mistake.

>declared war on white people
the opposite of what she said, you fucking retard

>a dictionary of obscure profanities
Well played, sir. I too, will speak up for this Leaf on the Day of the Rake.

You ever read 1491? Super overrated.

The really fucked up thing about it all is that a shit ton of white people think that the natives living today were the downtrodden, underdog natives that inhabited this land before it was colonized. But the truth is, like Africa's slavery origins, the peaceful farmers and hunters had their villages, crops, and people pillaged by the war tribes, were enslaved and sold by them, and most of the noble natives were already long gone a long time before any of the atrocities were committed against them by people like Custer.

The Hopis are probably the only natives I would ever trust and for good reason.

Next fucking election I'm voting for whoever promises to build a wall around all the reserves.

but if you build a wall around your enemies, they win.