Alright bros this is back for anyone waiting on translations. Not dumping though

Alright bros this is back for anyone waiting on translations. Not dumping though.

bato.to/reader#74a65eb21071448c

Other urls found in this thread:

dm5.com/m503365/#ipg1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What happened to the anime?

>not dumping though
That's your mistake.

>Not dumping though.
boo, OP, boo.

Nice
What the fuck happened to the anime? I can't find any streaming site. And I've lost all hope to find any subbed episode. What a shame

Is a link not enough for you ingrates?
Dunno

Dumping is not hard and improves the thread 100% of the time.

Fine

Actually forget it the link is right there.

Muh.

>X called this flat.

Fuck that cat. Those are perfect size.

Were all of these chapter this short? First time i noticed.

Thanks.

No, ten pages is a little short.

I should start lifting secretaries.

jin draws the best girls

He was probably just trying to get under her skin like "you're not as big".

Why does this face turn me on so much? Send help.

Perfect

I can't be the only one who want to kiss that everything, right?

Fucking hell man, bzland is dead.
How do I find the raw chapter?

Yay

Jesus, I feel sorry for the next person to see those eyes directed at them

Secretary-san is too perfect for this world.

>Boss comes in at end

Truly best boss

nice 2b cosplay

I love her

No, she's the dark golden goddess this world needs

oh boy

I wish Jin had made Secretary be a bit ashamed because she's kinda naked in front of Boss

gotta love that guy (Boss), he's too awesome

I still love black general-san the most because she's hilarious and the hottest, but the secretary is second best, followed by scientist-san of course.

What about cockroach-san?

also, ch 50 has been released in fucking chinese

Those hips are prime breeding material.

some anime info

And there's some very scary monster, I don't know if it's been created by Scientist-san or he simply joined. Also. he's strong as fuck, and stronger than the hero and looks like he's a pussy
Link here
>dm5.com/m503365/#ipg1

Will G-chan and 2 ever get together?

>Secretary chapter

are they full episodes

wait there's a Black General anime coming out?

no

Do you know what dumb scene I want to see? Secretary is forced to fight a cocky hero. She gets a small cliche face scratch. Boss for the second time in the manga gets serious and kicks the Hero's ass. Then Black General turns to Braveman and asks why he does not do that for her when she gets hurt. And in his head Braveman goes "Cause you are a villain/stalker" variant.

I just want more scenes with Boss kicking ass. He's a cool dude.

Same

I really love the fact that such a joke organization is legitimately powerful and actually feared and respected. Typically with this sort of funny evil organization thing, they would all just be weak nobodies who everyone laughs at.

Black General and the henchmen are really the only weak ones, outside of Black's extreme resilience.

So the only sane people on this manga are the secretary, rx minions and braveman (who is slowly losing his)

3 min per episode, I think.

IG adapt about 10+ series for their new streaming App including Kodoku no Gourmet.
Too bad, last time I checked the app is blocked in my region (I'm SEA monkey). Most likely the APP is available in Japan region only.

General has the greatest power of all, the power of a maiden in love!

I spent ~1 hour getting a proper emulator to watch the first episode (need at least android 6 to watch videos, 4.X doesn't work). It's meh. I can try screen capturing an episode if I'm bored enough.

>Evil organization infighting

Well, do it. It's short afterall.

Date? Oh fuck my hearth.